• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 07, 2016, 05:02:42 PM
That makes no sense whatsoever. Utter and profound silence? Can you not read? Who cares what four sycophants think?

That Hoagie's antics, on a show with Art Bell himself, inspired more passion than all of Art's and Heather's drama put together leads to some inescapable conclusions about the nature of Art's critics.  The torches and pitchforks waved daily here were shown to be a half-empty Bic and a plastic spork.

theONE

Quote from: themudking on February 07, 2016, 02:42:21 PM
We will have a GabCast this Monday at 8pm Eastern.  Our hosts for this recap of the Art & MV show will be Showroom Dummy, GravitySucks, Jazmunda, and myself.

And I will call in, [..I still have that private phone  number]

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 07, 2016, 04:00:36 PM
No, not 'recap'. Ballgrabbing nuzzlefest would be nearer the mark. I expect the highlight will be when Jaz announces that he has finally completed that false beard made from Art's pubes, the one that he has so laboriously knitted over the past few years. The best caller will also receive the Art mask (slightly stained) he makes his wife wear at gunpoint in bed. As for the rest, a New York eunuch, a female impersonator, and a soulless firecrotch. Let the good times roll.  ::)

feel free to take my spot 
if anyone tries to do something creative to have to endure abuse name calling about a podcast which hasn't even happened is MADNESS

i guess its hard to support anyone anytime if they wish to do something
not sure what you may be working on these days to do with your life but yeah life sucks i'm well aware of that

but for someone who wrote great questions i thought was cool you seem to be a very creative person and would understand how hard it is to do anything creative in this world today

-its very hard to be creative and do something you get it

in cantonese
隨意如果有人試圖做一些創造性的把我當場不得不忍受虐待對罵哪個甚至還沒有發生過播客太瘋狂了我隨時猜它很難支持任何人,如果他們希望這樣做不知道你的東西可能因此這些天的工作用自己的生命做,但耶生活吮吸我很清楚這一點,但對於某人來說是誰寫的我認為是很酷的重大問題,你似乎是一個非常有創意的人,會明白是多麼困難做任何事創意在這個世界上的今天 - 它的非常努力,勇於創新,做一些你得到它

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 07, 2016, 03:19:23 PM
For the purposes of having a good, balanced discussion and keeping any whitewashing to a minimum, would it be possible to have Jaz and mudking assume the more critical, skeptical stance (assuming they wouldn't do this anyway)? I would not leave it to the callers to represent the more dissatisfied element of BellGab, which is no doubt the vast majority at this point. Callers often do a less than stellar job of representing a point of view.

yea,..We are masses now, and growing   -like beer or bread yest-  ;)
WE are the NO Baloney Force !!   "NBF"

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 07, 2016, 05:36:29 PM
feel free to take my spot  if anyone tries to do something creative to have to endure abuse name calling about a podcast which hasn't even happened is MADNESS i guess its hard to support anyone anytime if they wish to do something not sure what you may be working on these days to do with your life but yeah life sucks i'm well aware of that but for someone who wrote great questions i thought was cool you seem to be a very creative person and would understand how hard it is to do anything creative in this world today  -its very hard to be creative and do something you get it

Not true,..just look at my posts  :P 8)

BellBoy

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2016, 04:30:42 PM
Thanks.  I thought he'd turned over the GabCast, except for important events, and BellGab to you.

Welcome to the New Fantastic Forum!

Post often carefully!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2016, 04:30:42 PM
Thanks.  I thought he'd turned over the GabCast, except for important events, and BellGab to you.

Nope. themudking got the GabCast. Jackstar got BellGab.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 07, 2016, 05:36:29 PM
feel free to take my spot  if anyone tries to do something creative to have to endure abuse name calling about a podcast which hasn't even happened is MADNESS i guess its hard to support anyone anytime if they wish to do something not sure what you may be working on these days to do with your life but yeah life sucks i'm well aware of that but for someone who wrote great questions i thought was cool you seem to be a very creative person and would understand how hard it is to do anything creative in this world today  -its very hard to be creative and do something you get it

I don't know whether you wrote this in Cantonese and put it through a very bad translator, or you are just an illiterate prick, but I am having trouble working out what the fuck you are talking about. Perhaps try smoke signals next time? You don't need to be Evelyn Paglini to work out that the show will be a messy abortion. Perhaps there's a market for listening to four men aurally gangbang an elderly man, in which case I praise you for your far-sightedness, but for those of us who aren't incarcerated in Atascadero the appeal of that sort of thing will be limited. I am sure we can expect a solid hour about the Asia spelling bee controversy ('did she spell 'goat' correctly or not?'), together with edgy stuff about what an awesome dude Art is. Oh, and if we aren't also assured that Heather is getting better all the time I will be very disappointed in your investigative acumen.

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 07, 2016, 06:10:55 PM
I don't know whether you wrote this in Cantonese and put it through a very bad translator, or you are just an illiterate prick, but I am having trouble working out what the fuck you are talking about. Perhaps try smoke signals next time? You don't need to be Evelyn Paglini to work out that the show will be a messy abortion. Perhaps there's a market for listening to four men aurally gangbang an elderly man, in which case I praise you for your far-sightedness, but for those of us who aren't incarcerated in Atascadero the appeal of that sort of thing will be limited. I am sure we can expect a solid hour about the Asia spelling bee controversy ('did she spell 'goat' correctly or not?'), together with edgy stuff about what an awesome dude Art is. Oh, and if we aren't also assured that Heather is getting better all the time I will be very disappointed in your investigative acumen.

You are important and special. probably one of bellgab's best and brightest.

We would be so honored if you allowed us to interview you instead during the upcoming episode.  We can still use my title and your description.  I believe the outcome will still be the same.

ItsOver

Quote from: BellBoy on February 07, 2016, 05:56:42 PM
Welcome to the New Fantastic Forum!

Post often carefully!
;D  I'll be watching The X-Files tomorrow.   Afterwards, I'm tuning in MSNBC to see who they're supporting at the time for the next President, followed by CNN.  It should be more surprising than the GabCast.

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 07, 2016, 04:00:36 PM
...As for the rest, a New York eunuch, a female impersonator, and a soulless firecrotch. Let the good times roll.  ::)

That sounds very much like an after hours party I attended in NYC, circa 1983. All in all, a very good night... from what little I actually remember. 8)

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2016, 04:20:50 PM
LOL.  MV will be attending school, watching the X-Files, and/or changing diapers, I presume.

Or sifting the cat's box

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 07, 2016, 05:05:27 PM
None of them have the balls to call into one of the podcasts and say any of that shit. That's largely because a lot of it is unsupportable, of course.

Where are you with Noory's 'kidnapped in Mexico' story?

I think there's two distinct groups on BellGab now, the sycophants and the critics. If that is considered name calling, I apologize I guess. But I'll post just one of the messages I've received today.

QuoteHow typical of Art's sycophants to secretly decide to do a Gabcast. Why are they polluting the Gabcast with this shit? Why not just do a Bell Philes, seeing as 2 of them are now on the Bell Philes? Four of Art's sycophants discussing their god in detail. That should make for riveting listening. Not that I will be listening.

You guys have every right to do the GabCast and speak your minds. But let's not pretend this is something different than what it is. And I don't understand why if you don't care for Neo-Nazis why you're expected to call into a podcast about Neo-Nazism and argue with Neo-Nazis. Who cares?

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 07, 2016, 07:46:04 PM
I think there's two distinct groups on BellGab now, the sycophants and the critics. If that is considered name calling, I apologize I guess. But I'll post just one of the messages I've received today.

You guys have every right to do the GabCast and speak your minds. But let's not pretend this is something different than what it is. And I don't understand why if you don't care for Neo-Nazis why you're expected to call into a podcast about Neo-Nazism and argue with Neo-Nazis. Who cares?

You don't have to listen, quite frankly, I would rather you didn't.

I remember some time back there was a bit of a scuffle in the bella haven thread. I do think you had some concerns about me on the gabcast following that incident. I do remember your comment however, in which you gave some consideration after I made a comment about penance as a reward for the openness of the internet. I thought you to be fair minded. Now it just seems you have an axe to grind. And if you haven't noticed the blade is almost gone. I haven't done a cast in quite a while. I remember most of it being a free for all chat with four fellows that liked each other.

Go fucking make your own goddamn podcast and make it about how much of a slime Art is. Jesus Fucking Christ, I am so fucking sorry some people see it differently, Fuck all of yall.

heater

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 07, 2016, 07:46:04 PM

Thanks for your permission.  I haven't heard the 4chancast but you should keep doing it.  I'm sure neo-nazis need your outlet too?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 07, 2016, 07:45:48 PM
Where are you with Noory's 'kidnapped in Mexico' story?

Dunno, I remember the claim but not the story behind it. He's not on my radar tbh, I can't imagine I'll ever listen to him again.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 07, 2016, 08:05:45 PM
Dunno, I remember the claim but not the story behind it. He's not on my radar tbh, I can't imagine I'll ever listen to him again.

Uh huh

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 07, 2016, 08:06:52 PM
Uh huh

It's true. I'm paranormaled to death at this point and I just don't want to listen to the same 50 people get interviewed over and over. 

Quote from: onan on February 07, 2016, 07:57:28 PM
You don't have to listen, quite frankly, I would rather you didn't.

I remember some time back there was a bit of a scuffle in the bella haven thread. I do think you had some concerns about me on the gabcast following that incident. I do remember your comment however, in which you gave some consideration after I made a comment about penance as a reward for the openness of the internet. I thought you to be fair minded. Now it just seems you have an axe to grind. And if you haven't noticed the blade is almost gone. I haven't done a cast in quite a while. I remember most of it being a free for all chat with four fellows that liked each other.

Go fucking make your own goddamn podcast and make it about how much of a slime Art is. Jesus Fucking Christ, I am so fucking sorry some people see it differently, Fuck all of yall.

;)

Quote from: themudking on February 07, 2016, 07:59:55 PM
Thanks for your permission.  I haven't heard the 4chancast but you should keep doing it.  I'm sure neo-nazis need your outlet too?

You're welcome.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on February 07, 2016, 02:44:54 PM
I hate being the bearer of bad news, i thought gary was going to appear on the gabcast, but nope. I tried to be as mutual as possible as you know i still like art just despise keith.

what happened between keith and you guys, btw?  i think you might have told me previously, but years of heavy bong rips...

oh, and sorry again i wasn't able to be on your show last june.  i've felt bad about that ever since, but haven't really told you so.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: themudking on February 07, 2016, 02:42:21 PM
We will have a GabCast this Monday at 8pm Eastern.  Our hosts for this recap of the Art & MV show will be Showroom Dummy, GravitySucks, Jazmunda, and myself.

did you send out the membergroup message?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 07, 2016, 04:25:17 PM
MV actually turned over the GabCast...

that must have been an interesting meeting.  wish i'd attended.

heater

Quote from: MV on February 07, 2016, 09:39:57 PM
did you send out the membergroup message?

No I didn't.  I think the vocal members of this thread would rather it not happen in the first place. Excluding VoteQuimby who is fine with it.

heater

Quote from: MV on February 07, 2016, 09:46:24 PM

Me too.  I would have advised you against it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on February 07, 2016, 09:46:24 PM

Sorry if I misspoke.

Please don't sell me in Georgia tomorrow Massah