• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr. Roger Leir--Art's Monday guest

Started by DesertFox, October 21, 2013, 01:00:47 AM

DesertFox

They finally posted the guest on the Monday am hours.  Too late for George to do anything! They have Roger Leir to talk about the Turkish UFOS among other things.

popple

Muahahaha!  8)

And they couldn't book him within a months period because that would be "too close", wouldn't it? lol

DesertFox

Dark Matter has updated Tuesday thru Thursday now:

Tuesday--Too soon to tell

Wednesday--Check back later

Thursday--Cannot predict now

LOL.

cmotors

Quote from: DesertFox on October 21, 2013, 03:34:14 AM
Dark Matter has updated Tuesday thru Thursday now:

Tuesday--Too soon to tell

Wednesday--Check back later

Thursday--Cannot predict now

LOL.

And if you hold your secret spy decoder ring up to the screen, it also says cryptically: "GFY G&T"

Cynnie

Only art bell can make me dread weekends and look forward to Mondays !!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Cynnie on October 21, 2013, 07:17:48 AM

exactly.

steelbot

Besides all the cosmic influences, I am pretty sure the TBA is so that Art's Guests, do not get screwed over by c2c, not a poaching prevention method.  This way pretty much, NOW if they want to be on two shows they better keep their mouths quiet, Snooray and his troop of merry men will have no idea who's gonna be on Dark Matter, and will have to ask each guest they attempt to book.  They'll ask questions like...well we need to know if you're gonna be on dark matter, because if you are, you can't be on our show...and BAM, Lawsuit!

DesertFox

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 09:24:21 AM
Besides all the cosmic influences, I am pretty sure the TBA is so that Art's Guests, do not get screwed over by c2c, not a poaching prevention method.  This way pretty much, NOW if they want to be on two shows they better keep their mouths quiet, Snooray and his troop of merry men will have no idea who's gonna be on Dark Matter, and will have to ask each guest they attempt to book.  They'll ask questions like...well we need to know if you're gonna be on dark matter, because if you are, you can't be on our show...and BAM, Lawsuit!

This makes sense.

littlechris

Quote from: Cynnie on October 21, 2013, 07:17:48 AM

EXACTLY!!

Uncle Duke

I remember catching a load of grief here a few months ago when I said there would be a pissing contest between Bell and Noory over guests.  To be honest, I'm surprised it took this long to blow up.

On the plus side, to this point Art is avoiding the lunatic fringe conspiracy theory goofballs.  I hope to God he'll never stoop to the the level of Alex Jones and "famous pastor" Lindsey Williams.