• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

NUTHUGGERS, mean spirited and using harsh words.

Started by onan, October 18, 2013, 06:29:25 PM

steelbot

hehe I think i'm a by proxy nuthugger here since I removed my self from that argument once I was told to have tact, even though I only used the word cunt when referencing Onan's quote last night...oh well - I have no ill feelings towards widespread - he said his peace, but beat the dead horse for sure. 

And guild - your damn line about fuck you and your tapes had me rolling!

bateman

Quote from: steelbot on October 18, 2013, 10:52:10 PM
hehe I think i'm a by proxy nuthugger here since I removed my self from that argument once I was told to have tact, even though I only used the word cunt when referencing Onan's quote last night...oh well - I have no ill feelings towards widespread - he said his peace, but beat the dead horse for sure. 

And guild - your damn line about fuck you and your tapes had me rolling!

For some reason, it reminded me of the shine box scene...

http://youtu.be/76OKKiNzznA

Mels-hole1984

Gather round everybody, time for a big ol group hug!

"I'm an nut hugger
I'm a nut hugger
Here comes one now..."

Huggety hug hug hug hug hug

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 18, 2013, 10:48:54 PM
       The rubbers are in the pool table's corner pocket, left side.
I always miss the cool the parties.

http://youtu.be/ZFKJuzrCGj4

Heather Wade

I got mean-spirited harsh words for George Noory:

George Noory is a pathetic wannabe poser who just wishes he knew 1% of what Art Bell knows about radio (he also wishes he could see a woman naked, just once).  He's the real life "Faul" if there ever was one.  He dismisses guests & callers left and right, and barely can manage to hold the conversation from break to break.  Which is obviously all he "preps" for every pathetic, lame-ass night of his parasitic life.

I swear the meeting went like this:

Suit #1:  "Let's ruin Coast to Coast AM."

Suit #2:  "OH!  I know this guy named George Noory...who has the personality of cheap, bland, fake, past-the-date lunchmeat."

Suit #1:  "Get him on the phone."

Presto, what once was truly great & full of color, bleached into nothingness by Noory's presence.
I fucking hate the man. 

The wedging of himself into Dark Matter by tampering with scheduling, and texting guests during Dark Matter is disgusting behavior.  Beyond unprofessional.  Eat a bag of dicks George "The Useless" Noory.  Eat two bags.  Go watch four hours of gore horror of children getting killed, you know that always makes you feel giddy.

I feel the need to hang this up in the clubhouse

Damn proud of being quoted!!!

Heather Wade

That was very cool, guildnavigator, every time I read it I laughed...

onan

I hope noory comes here, eats a poop sandwich, then cries.

Quote from: onan on October 19, 2013, 07:36:58 AM
I hope noory comes here, eats a poop sandwich, then cries.

Maybe we should line the walls with clown paintings to create the ambience.

saucerlike

I love this forum, seriously  :D  Just another anonymous nuthugger here.  Oh, and by the way, George Noory can suck expired rancid fetus juice w/ extra pulp

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 18, 2013, 10:48:54 PM
       The rubbers are in the pool table's corner pocket, left side.
suddenly bellgab.com was overrun by members of Skull and Bones and everyone just started to sodomize each other

ziznak

Quote from: widespread1 on October 23, 2013, 12:33:40 AM
I am sorry I called you guys Nuthuggers
So did you take us off of ignore before your insults invite post?  I was just thinking that when i posted there a little while ago... I was like

"Oh dear lord!! how will widespread1 see this world changing point I'm making when he just put me on ignore the other day when I became a nutthugger?"