• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

When Will HUSSEIN Sign Up for HUSSEINcare?

Started by Ruteger, October 17, 2013, 02:59:36 PM

Quote from: Cynnie on October 22, 2013, 08:59:17 PM
Do people who say stuff like obummer and HUSSEIN care realize how moronic they sound ?
No?

Like people in the Democrat Party that mostly engage in name calling instead of discussion, use terms like Teabagger, and are otherwise condescending?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 22, 2013, 09:35:02 PM

Like people in the Democrat Party that mostly engage in name calling instead of discussion, use terms like Teabagger, and are otherwise condescending?
Like loser teabaggers who think "Democrat" Party is funny. Its silly yet all giggle like children.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Ruteger on October 22, 2013, 08:58:05 PM
You are a truly a retard. Answer my question. If HUSSEINcare is so fabulous, why would not the AUTHOR of this legislation be the FIRST to sign up? You POS tool.
It's amazing how fucking stupid you are Ruteger.  Its obvious Aunt Mommy and Uncle Daddy didn't "fancy the book learnin'" when it came to you.
You are the biggest simp I've ever had the misfortune to come across. You know nothing but bullshit talking points of far right morons and you come off like some dipshit pro-wrestler at some local stadium event. Plus you're the most disrespectful cunt (with the possible exception of Qunt Karl) on this whole forum.
You know why HUSSEIN doesn't sign his family up in front of the whole country? Because you're too fucking stupid to understand.  Go call your parole officer you no good hooligan.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 22, 2013, 09:47:04 PM
It's amazing how fucking stupid you are Ruteger.  Its obvious Aunt Mommy and Uncle Daddy didn't "fancy the book learnin'" when it came to you.
You are the biggest simp I've ever had the misfortune to come across. You know nothing but bullshit talking points of far right morons and you come off like some dipshit pro-wrestler at some local stadium event. Plus you're the most disrespectful cunt (with the possible exception of Qunt Karl) on this whole forum.
You know why HUSSEIN doesn't sign his family up in front of the whole country? Because you're too fucking stupid to understand.  Go call your parole officer you no good hooligan.

He's right about you Rutt. I could say more  but it would just reduce to ritual humiliation and you don't have the intellect to parry it, so would be seen as abusing the unarmed. I did chuckle at being referred to as a moron though: oh rutter you're so wrong on so many levels.

ItsOver

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 22, 2013, 09:47:04 PM

Yeah, but other than all that, he's a swell guy.

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 03, 2013, 09:04:49 PM
You Also Can't Keep Your Doctor!...

We've all heard the clips of Obama saying how if we like our doctors we can keep them, if we like the health care insurance we have now we can keep it, and all the rest.

Listen to how calm and smooth he is in those clips.  How matter of fact, how convincing.  As if he's just out there trying to put any misinformation that's out there to rest, how it's not true and there's noting to be concerned about.

He's amazingly smooth and practiced in those clips.  He sounds very honest.  Very convincing.

Then look how all of if turned out to be a lie.  How we now find out they knew people wouldn't be able to keep their doctors or their health care plans.  They knew it all along.  They even planned it that way, in order to push as many people into ObamaCare as possible, just another step towards their goal of Socialized Medicine.  It was always a pack of lies.  Yet he sounds like he's just responding to misinformation going around.  Listen to how easily he lies and how convincing he is.

Then think about everything else he's lied about - Benghazi, Fast & Furious, siccing the IRS on his opponents, spying on the AP, the whole domestic spying travesty, spying on the citizens of our allies, all the 'full investigations' he's promised, how there would be no tax increases on anyone making less than $500,000, and so much more.  Go back and listen to clips of him speaking on some of that - again he sounds so reasonable, so unflappable, so honest,

It would be wise to remember that whenever he speaks on anything going forward.  As with either Clinton, a person would be right more often than not if they just assume he's lying when he speaks, and go from there.

Quick Karl

It is possible that he really didn't know what was in the Bill, in which case you could argue that he should have made sure he knew, or

he knew he was lying...

Either way, equally disturbing.

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 03, 2013, 11:30:26 PM
It is possible that he really didn't know what was in the Bill...

No.  This is his signature achievement.  It's also his only achievement.  I doubt very much he wasn't in the loop every step of the way.  And as I mentioned, continual lying is part of how he operates and who he is.  Why would this be any different.  He lost any claim to the benefit of the doubt a long time ago.

The Progressives have had national Socialized Medicine as a goal for 100 years. 

ObamaCare was never meant to work - that's why they are resisting any steps to fix it or delay it for anyone except their cronies.  If they truly didn't know, wouldn't they be scrambling to fix it?  To make it be what they said it would be? 

The only problem Obama and Pelosi and the rest of them have with it is that it failed too fast.  They were hoping it would fail a little later - after as much of the private sector left in health care as possible was destroyed.  So we couldn't go back to what we had, then start over from there.  It was designed to be as painful, bureaucratic, and expensive as possible.  People like Jarrett, Axelrod, and Pelosi probably didn't tell him every single detail, but you can bet they all knew the main details.  You can bet they made sure the worst parts of it were included in the final legislation.

They were hoping it would be the final step before a majority demanded it be fixed, and that fix be a model based on the systems Western Europe and Canada have.

As an added bonus for them, they got to do a little party building.  They now say illegal immigrants will not have access to the subsidized health care.  They say it with straight faces directly to the media and to their constituents.  What they leave out is when those people are given amnesty under the immigration bill already being worked on, and allowed to stay legally, they will be like any other Green Card holders - eligible for subsidized ObamaCare.  After that happens, are people then going to ask whether Obama knew that was the plan all along too?  Of course.

SciFiAuthor

You guys on the right should probably start buying up the champagne in preparation. This isn't going to get better. A president can lie all he wants, but he can't get past people's pocketbooks. Given that the apparent intent of the whole program was for it to fail so they could reform it into single payer system, I don't think they have time to pull it off now. The Democrats will go off into the wilderness for 2 or 3 election cycles while the Republicans will have a free hand to do whatever they wish. I think we're watching the biggest political miscalculation in the history of US politics.

That said, PLEASE don't run another Bush family member or shameless RINO like Christie or McCain. And for God's sake don't play with kid gloves. If Hillary runs, don't make Benghazi out of bounds like I guarantee half your prominent politicians would do.

stevesh

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 04, 2013, 01:29:18 AM

That said, PLEASE don't run another Bush family member or shameless RINO like Christie or McCain.

Worse than that, I'm suddenly seeing Mitt Romney pop up in the news regularly.

Quote from: stevesh on November 04, 2013, 07:43:39 AM

Scary, isn`t it? And guess who he was promoting yesterday on Meet The Depressed?

You guessed it; Chris fuckin` Christie.

Maybe his bff, Barry`O, will hit the campaign trail with him.

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 04, 2013, 08:17:38 AM
...Maybe his bff, Barry`O, will hit the campaign trail with him.

"Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?..."

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: stevesh on November 04, 2013, 07:43:39 AM

Leave it to the Republican Party to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They'll either pick another cardboard cutout type like Santorum or Romney, or they'll pick a RINO like Christie and reach across the aisle needlessly. I just hope the average Republican Primary voter is sufficiently pissed to take a new direction with something resembling a libertarian.

Quick Karl

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 04, 2013, 10:43:30 AM
Leave it to the Republican Party to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They'll either pick another cardboard cutout type like Santorum or Romney, or they'll pick a RINO like Christie and reach across the aisle needlessly. I just hope the average Republican Primary voter is sufficiently pissed to take a new direction with something resembling a libertarian.

Something tells me the Voters are going to be sending a clear anti-establishment message to establishment RINO's in 2014 and beyond. Christie is a blowhard that will gain the same result as did Richey Rich, but for different reasons.

stevesh

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 04, 2013, 12:05:47 PM
Something tells me the Voters are going to be sending a clear anti-establishment message to establishment RINO's in 2014 and beyond. Christie is a blowhard that will gain the same result as did Richey Rich, but for different reasons.
I hope you're right, but I think not. I think Romney will indeed be the GOP nominee in 2016, unless he manages to seriously step on his dick between now and then.

Sardondi

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 04, 2013, 12:05:47 PM
When Christie started blowing Obama he sent national conservative voters the clear message that he never wants to leave New Jersey. Ever.

Quote from: stevesh on November 04, 2013, 12:19:18 PMI hope you're right, but I think not. I think Romney will indeed be the GOP nominee in 2016, unless he manages to seriously step on his dick between now and then.
Which would be just the move I'd expect from the GOP's eastern establishment. It will also be the death of the GOP, because a massive number of conservative Republican voters will refuse to vote for Romney again. They will leave the GOP to either vote third party or stay at home, because they're sick of propping up a party which does nothing but spit on them. It will also signal a landslide victory for Clinton, with Romney receiving the lowest number/% of  votes of any GOP candidate since '92.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Sardondi on November 04, 2013, 12:37:19 PM
Which would be just the move I'd expect from the GOP's eastern establishment. It will also be the death of the GOP, because a massive number of conservative Republican voters will refuse to vote for Romney again. They will leave the GOP to either vote third party or stay at home, because they're sick of propping up a party which does nothing but spit on them. It will also signal a landslide victory for Clinton, with Romney receiving the lowest number/% of  votes of any GOP candidate since '92.

Which would prove what I have been saying about the GOP for 20-years -- they're in on the progressive one-party scam.

You guys on the right should probably start buying up the champagne in preparation. This isn't going to get better...

It would be a victory for our country, not for right-wingers.  And I wouldn't count Obama and his toadies out just yet anyway. 

I'm not even convinced Obama is going to just pack his shit and leave at the end of his term.  He has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law, and has shown eagerness and creativity in doing whatever the feels like regardless of the rules.

The Democrats will go off into the wilderness for 2 or 3 election cycles...

Good news for the homeless, we'll be having daily editorials, front page news articles, and on-the-spot evening news reports on them and their plight again.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 04, 2013, 11:48:06 PM
Good news for the homeless, we'll be having daily editorials, front page news articles, and on-the-spot evening news reports on them and their plight again.

Wait, there are homeless people in America???? I thought they all found places to live when Obama got elected?

b_dubb

Obamacare is deeply flawed and will make a mess of healthcare for many. but healthcare in America has been a mess since the mid 80's. Maybe earlier. ACA is an attempt to fix a fucked up situation. And anyone who thought it would be perfect was deluded

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on November 05, 2013, 10:39:06 AM
Obamacare is deeply flawed and will make a mess of healthcare for many. but healthcare in America has been a mess since the mid 80's. Maybe earlier. ACA is an attempt to fix a fucked up situation. And anyone who thought it would be perfect was deluded

I'm not sure that any reasonable sane person thought ACA would be perfect, but to make a system that wasn't perfect, worse, for the sake of a political agenda, is quite completely insane, and the notion that Obama was absolutely clueless about the result, is to believe in fairytales.

toastycoasty

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 22, 2013, 09:35:02 PM

um NO, insulting "names" like Obummer and HUSSEIN (not an insult but people draw out his middle name as if it's a slur - that's borderline racist there!), Nobama, all of that shit, are A LOT more personal and unnecessary than Teabagger. Teabagger (which I've rarely heard myself, and not as frequently as the slurs towards Obama) refers to a group of people.

Yes, it's immature, but it's nowhere near as personal, unnecessary and rude as the names people call Obama.

Also, the argument: 'well, people are insulting my side, so I'll just cook up some names to call them' is even more immature than anything.

Seriously, you fucking nuts need to grow up. Whether or not you like Barack Obama, he is the President of your country. Show, at least, a bit of respect for somebody who is more intelligent and accomplished than you will ever be. But what can I say, you must have been sipping Haterade from the cradle.

Quote from: toastycoasty on November 05, 2013, 09:01:27 PM
um NO, insulting "names" like Obummer and HUSSEIN (not an insult but people draw out his middle name as if it's a slur - that's borderline racist there!)...

Ah yes, the name calling.  Look how long it took you to slip 'racist' in there.  Didn't anyone tell you that won't work anymore?

And by the way, can you please please tell me how calling Obama by his middle name - Hussein - is 'racist', or even borderline racist?  I'd really like to know.

... Seriously, you fucking nuts need to grow up. Whether or not you like Barack Obama, he is the President of your country...

I would have been right here with you about showing respect for the office, and the occupant of the office.  Except I lived through the Reagan years and the George W Bush years when there was none of that at all from anyone in the other party.

Seriously, except for a short period of time right after 9/11 when the D's wisely put their smear machine away, both Reagan and Bush were routinely called much much worse than anything either Clinton or Obama ever had to endure. 

But the people complaining now ignore that because they agreed with it and mostly participated. 

I don't believe in just taking what someone else wants to dish out.  The D's started with the real ugly smears when Reagan took office.  A few people like Ann Coulter gave it back to them.  People like Rush did it with humor and making fun of them.  It wasn't until Obama's election in 2008 and people realized we could lose the country that most Conservatives finally decided to stop cowering from the smears and name calling and really fight back.  And now the D's complain about it.  If it bothers them, I suggest they stop since they started it.  No reason for the long time victims of it to stop first.

... Show, at least, a bit of respect for somebody who is more intelligent and accomplished than you will ever be...

Other than a talent for reading tele-prompters and getting himself elected, what are his accomplishments, exactly? 

And yes, we've heard much about his great 'intelligence'.  And again, can you provide examples?

Bottom line, Obama is an Alinskyite thug who rose to the top of a corrupt political machine (Chicago's Daley machine).  For mentors he specifically chose 60's terrorist bomber Bill Ayres, and the minister of that racist Marxist church - Rev Jeremiah Wright.  He has hidden as much of his past as he could so who knows what else there is along those lines.  He is doing his level best to destroy as much of the country as he can. He's done noting but lie, abuse power, and cover up his scandals.  If you are unfamiliar with his double digit impeachable offences, feel free to peruse some of the other posts in this section.

Respect for Obama?  Screw that.

Quick Karl

Show, at least, a bit of respect for somebody who is more intelligent and accomplished than you will ever be.

Birth Certificate, Rev Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers (a terrorist bomber), Tony Rezko, Fast & Furious, Solyndra, Assassinations of US Citizen (Anwar al-Awlaki - without a trial), Benghazi, NSA Spying, Obamacare, Purging the Generals, food stamp explosion, worse race relations than ever before, THE ECONOMY...

A real genius I tell ya!

toastycoasty

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 05, 2013, 10:51:18 PM
Birth Certificate, Rev Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers (a terrorist bomber), Tony Rezko, Fast & Furious, Solyndra, Assassinations of US Citizen (Anwar al-Awlaki - without a trial), Benghazi, NSA Spying, Obamacare, Purging the Generals, food stamp explosion, worse race relations than ever before, THE ECONOMY...

A real genius I tell ya!

How about Bush and the disasters of the Iraq War, Afghanistan, mishandling of Hurricane Katrina... those 3 are monstrous failures beyond Obama's.

Quick Karl

Quote from: toastycoasty on November 06, 2013, 01:11:36 AM
How about Bush and the disasters of the Iraq War, Afghanistan, mishandling of Hurricane Katrina... those 3 are monstrous failures beyond Obama's.

For Christ's sake so you're saying that because Bush fucked up it's OK for your genius to fuck up even more...

Quote from: toastycoasty on November 06, 2013, 01:11:36 AM

I remember a Democrat congress voting for funding for going into Iraq and a fiery speech by Hillery for the ,for going into Iraq Afghanistan and as far as any storm that hits the country the federal government offers help and it is up to the states to 'invite' the federal government in. The state government of Louisiana and the authorities of New Orleans did the bungling on that end.. The federal government was a let down on Sandy relief also and that was not under Bush.
To me  it has appeared that Obama has been clueless on about every responsibility save vacations, speaking tours, playing golf. He appears to leave all decisions to other incompetents and appears to constantly allow himself room for plausible deniability and blame on others.