• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

XBox 360 Gamertags/gamerscore

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, August 30, 2008, 12:37:09 PM

I'm starting this thread so that anyone with XBox 360's can provide their gamertag to add to the GNS collective gaming community. Also because I'm breaking from hurricane prep until this evening and I'm totally bored.

SO.

My tag is : ************

My gamerscore: 4,481

Feel free to send me an add AFTER you post who you are in here, because I don't accept random buddy list invites. Mostly because I play online sometimes and weird/annoying people try to friend me.

GamerTag: Dirty Grainius

Gamerscore: 18495

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 30, 2008, 02:02:56 PM

Gamerscore: 18495

Holy shite! Props man. Did you buy the 360 when it first came out? My friend did and he's at around 13000. I came in kinda late..(bought a Wii first.) But I can't wait to break 10,000. The gamerscore system really makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing....something. Can't wait for the dashboard updates this fall, too.

Naw. I got it a little later.  I owned Morrowind for X-Box, but never played it till later on (like 2 years ago).  When I finally finished it I was really psyched about Oblivion.  Finally after Oblivion was out a couple months, I caved and got the 360 so I could play.

I was actually shocked when I turned on the 360 to see what my score was.  I haven't played it since beginning of March, and thought my score was gonna be around 12-13 G's. I was a bit taken back (and filled with a little pride).  It's from playing A LOT of different games.  I remember hitting 10k was a big deal for me too.  My exhausts conked on me back in March, so I haven't played anything since.  I use to play COD4 24/7, and would have dreams of sniping.  I think I was at 5th Prestige mid-level when the fans went. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new Elite next week, so I'll be back online.  I hope they can shift an account from one box to the next or I'm screwed.

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 31, 2008, 12:40:51 AM
I hope they can shift an account from one box to the next or I'm screwed.
Oh no problem there, you can easily shift your account. Just recover your original gamertag on your new Elite with your original sign-up e-mail address and password. I recover my account from my home 360 to my friend's 360 down the road all the time so when we play something I'll actually get my achievements and stuff. It takes about 5-10 minutes on high speed though, and I think the more achievements you have - the longer it takes to transfer all your data...so, I guess you could look at that as a disability of having an awesome gamerscore. Heh.

Hell yah.  And my Buddy List. And my Blades of Glory wallpaper. *And hopefully my saved game data.*

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 31, 2008, 05:35:12 PM
Hell yah.  And my Buddy List. And my Blades of Glory wallpaper. *And hopefully my saved game data.*

Your buddy list will definitely be intact and downloaded when you recover your gamertag, buuuuut..I'm pretty sure you'll have to get that free thing from Microsoft to transfer your HDD data for everything else. :(

danDNA

vince quequo

gamerscore: 300! yeah you got it, 300!!! dont ask me for my secret......

I just got back on Gold.  + me, u 2 knubes.

danDNA

is there really only 3 people on this forum - one of them me - with xbox? this only puts my friend count at 3.

Sybil

Quote from: danDNA on December 27, 2008, 04:36:06 AM
is there really only 3 people on this forum - one of them me - with xbox? this only puts my friend count at 3.

Heck! Don't feel bad! I'm still playin' Custer's Revenge!

EvB

Quote from: danDNA on December 27, 2008, 04:36:06 AM

Awww DAN!  Can't I be your friend if I don't have THAT kind of box?  ;:)

Quote from: Sybil on December 27, 2008, 02:53:52 PM
Heck! Don't feel bad! I'm still playin' Custer's Revenge!

Custer just wants some brown sugar. Oh yeeaahhh.

Sybil

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on December 27, 2008, 05:09:39 PM
Custer just wants some brown sugar. Oh yeeaahhh.

I love it when he jumps out of his boots!

Then he bangs the babe!

Selenolycus

My gamertag is Selenolycus

Anyone else here have CoD: WaW or GoW2?

danDNA

Quote from: EvB on December 27, 2008, 02:59:34 PM
Awww DAN!  Can't I be your friend if I don't have THAT kind of box?  ;:)

of course Ev, i want friends of both sexes so i have to accept that each has its own box!

danDNA

Quote from: Σεληνόλυκος on December 30, 2008, 01:32:19 AM
My gamertag is Selenolycus

Anyone else here have CoD: WaW or GoW2?

ill add you to my slowly growing tribe of inequity

Currently Playing - COD4 & WaW, Fallout3, SW:TFU, and LEGO Indiana Jones.

ANybody have any comments on Fable 2 or Left 4 Dead?  Just got The Force Unleashed.  Monster letdown. Do not buy it!  Looking for another game that's almost as good as Fallout Trois.

Sybil

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on January 19, 2009, 06:57:54 AM
Currently Playing - COD4 & WaW, Fallout3, SW:TFU, and LEGO Indiana Jones.

ANybody have any comments on Fable 2 or Left 4 Dead?  Just got The Force Unleashed.  Monster letdown. Do not buy it!  Looking for another game that's almost as good as Fallout Trois.
I gotcher comment right here Phan!