Author Change of Display Name  (Read 90664 times)

Change of Display Name
« Reply #990 on: July 26, 2020, 01:26:02 AM »

This guy looks more stoned than I do.

to: Jackstar

While I do love being a rabbit--honestly, who wouldn't? Oh, right, wolves--it's time to go back to basics. For one thing, I am a star. You know it, I know it, dogs know it, cats know it, Nancy mutherfucken Pelosi knows it.

I continue to stand by these statements.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #991 on: July 26, 2020, 01:57:45 AM »
I continue to stand by these statements.

Jackrabbi, this isn't a Synagogue for you. 
Stop Jewing, bitch.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #992 on: July 26, 2020, 02:53:14 AM »
Please change MarkT to SkidMark
upvote if you agree

Change of Display Name
« Reply #993 on: July 26, 2020, 07:01:01 AM »
upvote if you agree

+1

Change of Display Name
« Reply #994 on: July 26, 2020, 07:03:48 AM »
+2

Change of Display Name
« Reply #995 on: July 26, 2020, 09:36:10 AM »
upvote if you agree

I can kinda tell from his grammar that this guy is a yak herder. ;)

Change of Display Name
« Reply #996 on: July 26, 2020, 06:41:20 PM »
Jackrabbi, this isn't a Synagogue for you. 
Stop Jewing, bitch.

Or just stop jew bitching, mang.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #997 on: July 26, 2020, 06:44:15 PM »

Change of Display Name
« Reply #998 on: July 29, 2020, 08:22:17 PM »
    to: Jackstar

What are you--fucking busy? Fucking make this happen, if you can find time between caring for your hyudroponic juice box production garden and your oragnic-only tampon farm for your vile, beastly spawn, it's about time you stopped shitting off the pot and putting your whingining, mewling, purty little mouth where your ass is and step up.

Oh, wait, right--excruciatingly restrictive NDA/NCA. Well, how about you suck Yorkshire Pud's cock an extra ninety seconds, then you'll qualifiy for a COVID waiver. Pop your thump up Kinch's ass and you'll get a free toaster, you Mongoloid retard... did you really think I couldn't even count? Fuck your mother and the whores she rode in with.

I'm going to take this time to rememberize you; YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME. Wanna guess what you've got a chance for now? Put in a quarter, rube-sauce. Spin the wheel, take your chances. It's not like all the players at the table have unlicensed nuclear accelerators on their backs. That's just crazy-talk. Relax. Bask in the warmth of your face diaper.

Just like every
body else. Except for that hot triplet in the back. They got zazz. Can one of them play trumpet? You know what? I don't mind, I'll learn... and then I'll teach.

Don't think I can't do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN, FUCKO. This is in your best interest.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #999 on: July 29, 2020, 08:24:21 PM »
This is in your best interest.

Your whore of a great-grandmother agrees.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1000 on: July 29, 2020, 08:28:12 PM »

What are you--fucking busy? Fucking make this happen, if you can find time between caring for your hyudroponic juice box production garden and your oragnic-only tampon farm for your vile, beastly spawn, it's about time you stopped shitting off the pot and putting your whingining, mewling, purty little mouth where your ass is and step up.

Oh, wait, right--excruciatingly restrictive NDA/NCA. Well, how about you suck Yorkshire Pud's cock an extra ninety seconds, then you'll qualifiy for a COVID waiver. Pop your thump up Kinch's ass and you'll get a free toaster, you Mongoloid retard... did you really think I couldn't even count? Fuck your mother and the whores she rode in with.

I'm going to take this time to rememberize you; YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME. Wanna guess what you've got a chance for now? Put in a quarter, rube-sauce. Spin the wheel, take your chances. It's not like all the players at the table have unlicensed nuclear accelerators on their backs. That's just crazy-talk. Relax. Bask in the warmth of your face diaper.

Just like every
body else. Except for that hot triplet in the back. They got zazz. Can one of them play trumpet? You know what? I don't mind, I'll learn... and then I'll teach.

Don't think I can't do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN, FUCKO. This is in your best interest.

Lol, I fucking love seeing you sizzling over this.

Everybody knows that in gay community Jackrabbit is a man who opens his rectum for other man to enter.
Suits you fucking perfectly. :)
Pure gold. Keep sizzling Jackrabbit. 

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1001 on: July 29, 2020, 08:32:26 PM »

Everybody knows that in gay community Jackrabbit is a man who opens his rectum for other man to enter...

This is not information that I needed to know.  Your browser history... Intardasting.

-p

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1002 on: July 29, 2020, 08:40:09 PM »
This is not information that I needed to know.

Jackrabbit knows that too. That's why he is so desperate to change it.
I hope it will never happen. That name suits him flawlessly.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1003 on: July 29, 2020, 08:41:10 PM »
Jackrabbit knows that too.

I forgot your sister's name. What's her shoe size? I'm not asking for a friend.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1004 on: July 29, 2020, 08:47:25 PM »
I forgot your sister's name.

Samantha.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1005 on: July 30, 2020, 06:50:41 PM »
Everybody knows [...] gay community

That's where you're wrong, degenerate. Look, I'm not going to lie, my possessed depth & breadth of knowledge can often be intimidating--even to me--but there are some things I don't know anything abutt.

Also--I'm gonna need that shoe size. Thanks in advance.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1006 on: July 30, 2020, 06:53:45 PM »
What are you--fucking busy?

[attachment=1]

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1007 on: July 30, 2020, 09:30:30 PM »
I can kinda tell from his grammar that this guy is a yak herder. ;)

That sounds like a tough way to earn a living. I actually used to eat Yak. It's quite delicious and extra lean ) But now I am a Pescatarian

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1008 on: July 31, 2020, 12:37:29 AM »
From Jackstar to eJackulate.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1009 on: July 31, 2020, 01:27:02 AM »
From Jackstar to eJackulate.

Wow, talk about putting the cart before the horse, free eel

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1010 on: July 31, 2020, 01:30:29 AM »

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1011 on: July 31, 2020, 01:47:35 AM »
Wow, talk about putting the cart before the horse, free eel

Too bad that you are what the horse leaves behind.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1012 on: July 31, 2020, 05:21:33 AM »
https://youtu.be/j1kftCx5-tA

More yak for me.
Hunny now I'm craving sushi 🍣:)
And yes, you can have all of the yak! You might like it, I know I did. Last time I tried it was in a cool little farm restaurant on the way to Ocean Shores. It's called the Rusty Tractor. OMG what a place!!! Everyone go there as soon as Covid Liars are done imprisoning us all.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #1013 on: July 31, 2020, 05:24:30 AM »
Too bad that you are what the horse leaves behind.
You say that like you don't know the value of some decent fertilizer!!! I rototill that shit back in to the soul and the plants LOVE it. No mud no Lotus! But fer reals, Y U So mad bro!?