• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 11:09:00 PM
This guy looks more stoned than I do.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:26:03 PM
    to: Jackstar

While I do love being a rabbit--honestly, who wouldn't? Oh, right, wolves--it's time to go back to basics. For one thing, I am a star. You know it, I know it, dogs know it, cats know it, Nancy mutherfucken Pelosi knows it.

I continue to stand by these statements.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 26, 2020, 12:26:02 AM
I continue to stand by these statements.

Jackrabbi, this isn't a Synagogue for you. 
Stop Jewing, bitch.

SpaceMeowMaid

Please change MarkT to SkidMark
upvote if you agree

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 26, 2020, 01:53:14 AM
Please change MarkT to SkidMark
upvote if you agree

I can kinda tell from his grammar that this guy is a yak herder. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: MarkT on July 26, 2020, 12:57:45 AM
Jackrabbi, this isn't a Synagogue for you. 
Stop Jewing, bitch.

Or just stop jew bitching, mang.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:26:03 PM
    to: Jackstar

What are you--fucking busy? Fucking make this happen, if you can find time between caring for your hyudroponic juice box production garden and your oragnic-only tampon farm for your vile, beastly spawn, it's about time you stopped shitting off the pot and putting your whingining, mewling, purty little mouth where your ass is and step up.

Oh, wait, right--excruciatingly restrictive NDA/NCA. Well, how about you suck Yorkshire Pud's cock an extra ninety seconds, then you'll qualifiy for a COVID waiver. Pop your thump up Kinch's ass and you'll get a free toaster, you Mongoloid retard... did you really think I couldn't even count? Fuck your mother and the whores she rode in with.

I'm going to take this time to rememberize you; YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME. Wanna guess what you've got a chance for now? Put in a quarter, rube-sauce. Spin the wheel, take your chances. It's not like all the players at the table have unlicensed nuclear accelerators on their backs. That's just crazy-talk. Relax. Bask in the warmth of your face diaper.

Just like every
body else. Except for that hot triplet in the back. They got zazz. Can one of them play trumpet? You know what? I don't mind, I'll learn... and then I'll teach.

Don't think I can't do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN, FUCKO. This is in your best interest.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 29, 2020, 07:22:17 PM
This is in your best interest.

Your whore of a great-grandmother agrees.

MarkT

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 29, 2020, 07:22:17 PM

What are you--fucking busy? Fucking make this happen, if you can find time between caring for your hyudroponic juice box production garden and your oragnic-only tampon farm for your vile, beastly spawn, it's about time you stopped shitting off the pot and putting your whingining, mewling, purty little mouth where your ass is and step up.

Oh, wait, right--excruciatingly restrictive NDA/NCA. Well, how about you suck Yorkshire Pud's cock an extra ninety seconds, then you'll qualifiy for a COVID waiver. Pop your thump up Kinch's ass and you'll get a free toaster, you Mongoloid retard... did you really think I couldn't even count? Fuck your mother and the whores she rode in with.

I'm going to take this time to rememberize you; YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME. Wanna guess what you've got a chance for now? Put in a quarter, rube-sauce. Spin the wheel, take your chances. It's not like all the players at the table have unlicensed nuclear accelerators on their backs. That's just crazy-talk. Relax. Bask in the warmth of your face diaper.

Just like every
body else. Except for that hot triplet in the back. They got zazz. Can one of them play trumpet? You know what? I don't mind, I'll learn... and then I'll teach.

Don't think I can't do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN, FUCKO. This is in your best interest.

Lol, I fucking love seeing you sizzling over this.

Everybody knows that in gay community Jackrabbit is a man who opens his rectum for other man to enter.
Suits you fucking perfectly. :)
Pure gold. Keep sizzling Jackrabbit. 

pate

Quote from: MarkT on July 29, 2020, 07:28:12 PM

Everybody knows that in gay community Jackrabbit is a man who opens his rectum for other man to enter...

This is not information that I needed to know.  Your browser history... Intardasting.

-p

MarkT

Quote from: pate on July 29, 2020, 07:32:26 PMThis is not information that I needed to know.

Jackrabbit knows that too. That's why he is so desperate to change it.
I hope it will never happen. That name suits him flawlessly.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 29, 2020, 07:40:09 PM
Jackrabbit knows that too.

I forgot your sister's name. What's her shoe size? I'm not asking for a friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 29, 2020, 07:28:12 PM
Everybody knows [...] gay community

That's where you're wrong, degenerate. Look, I'm not going to lie, my possessed depth & breadth of knowledge can often be intimidating--even to me--but there are some things I don't know anything abutt.

Also--I'm gonna need that shoe size. Thanks in advance.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2020, 08:36:10 AM
I can kinda tell from his grammar that this guy is a yak herder. ;)

That sounds like a tough way to earn a living. I actually used to eat Yak. It's quite delicious and extra lean ) But now I am a Pescatarian

MarkT

From Jackstar to eJackulate.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 30, 2020, 11:37:29 PM
From Jackstar to eJackulate.

Wow, talk about putting the cart before the horse, free eel

MarkT

Quote from: Jackstar on July 31, 2020, 12:27:02 AM
Wow, talk about putting the cart before the horse, free eel

Too bad that you are what the horse leaves behind.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on July 31, 2020, 12:30:29 AM
https://youtu.be/j1kftCx5-tA

More yak for me.
Hunny now I'm craving sushi 🍣:)
And yes, you can have all of the yak! You might like it, I know I did. Last time I tried it was in a cool little farm restaurant on the way to Ocean Shores. It's called the Rusty Tractor. OMG what a place!!! Everyone go there as soon as Covid Liars are done imprisoning us all.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: MarkT on July 31, 2020, 12:47:35 AM
Too bad that you are what the horse leaves behind.
You say that like you don't know the value of some decent fertilizer!!! I rototill that shit back in to the soul and the plants LOVE it. No mud no Lotus! But fer reals, Y U So mad bro!?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 21, 2016, 11:06:50 PM
1. I stole it.

2. WordFag! is no more--I felt like it was diluting my brand.

By request: WordFag! is coming back. I am merely a slave to my fanatics, it's true.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 06:55:24 PM
By request: WordFag! is coming back. I am merely a slave to my fanatics, it's true.

He’s alright. Nobody worry bout him. Why you got to give him advice? Why can’t you just let him be?!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 06:55:24 PM
By request: WordFag! is coming back.

WordFag! has been X'd. Mourn for WordFag!

I'm not gonna lie, it was a fun two weeks. Oh well. Carry on.

AZZERAE

While I was bumping rails last night, I had this crazy idea that I should request my name to be changed to Rachel Hatred.

Suffice it to say, this morning, I have come to the conclusion that it was not in fact as brilliant as it seemed in the heat of the moment.

Please forget you ever read these words. Burn them, along with any memory you may have retained of me.

Silphion

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 19, 2020, 02:10:22 AM

I will NEVER come back. Mark my words.

#ShowSomeGodDamnRESPECT

#DrinkMyCumInHell

#RAWWWRRRRRRRRR

#FUCKOFFacy

Since when have you ever kept your word or deserved a shred of respect from anyone
considering how little respect you have given anyone else?

Silphion

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 19, 2020, 02:33:04 AM

YOU = do not count = unless u 2 are 𝐚 MV sock?

Give me an excuse to NEVER return

You never seem to 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛, do you?
No one takes you 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦.

Silphion

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 19, 2020, 02:49:11 AM
No asshat!

You don't GET IT!

YOU DON'T "GET"  that I FULLY "GET IT" MOTHER FUCKER! 110% I GET IT!

LOL

I fucking GOT IT way before you ever thought you "got" me bitch!

I KNEW the odds were you could not see or #appreciate or #recognize the #RadioMessiah = even if you could touch his wounds and experience his glory - both before and after his death.

#KILLmeOFF4EverMV=THAT'SwhatYOURpeopleWANT!!!!!

Believe DAT my Wigga!

Believe DAT!

Shhhit

#Fallacy

How many psychiatric disorders can be pointed out in this one posting?