Author Change of Display Name  (Read 89711 times)

Change of Display Name
« Reply #960 on: June 07, 2020, 10:51:47 PM »
I vote for 16.  It was somewhat amusing in the past.

I throw my  support behind Toad   I believe it is available again and it has good mojo.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #961 on: June 07, 2020, 10:57:44 PM »
I vote for 16.  It was somewhat amusing in the past.

Seconded, move for vote stat

Change of Display Name
« Reply #962 on: June 07, 2020, 11:01:04 PM »
I throw my  support behind Toad   I believe it is available again and it has good mojo.
Heh, heh, heh.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #963 on: June 08, 2020, 01:29:22 AM »

17 suits me.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #964 on: June 11, 2020, 09:11:33 PM »
I have just been informed, that there are schoolchildren--some as young as 781 years--that are simply unable to tune into my live streams while they are vacationing from College on their homeworld. They can see it at College, of course--oh, if you people only knew how well the show is going over there--but something is mysteriously unable to penetrate the usual communication arrays that they use on their homeworld. Today, of all days, they can stop the signal. Well, I won't allow this. Aboviously.

Perhaps you have heard of it? It's named NiggerVilleBlowMeUpTomDotOrg. Yeah, that's two J's, there's this magick thing built in. Cool, eh? I built that for them. Their original planet's name was the same, except expressed in binary. Not real practical. Made them a shunt. Yeah, I know, but it was like that when I found it!

Anyway, today, shit's not playing live there and I'm losing quatloos by the minute, you have no idea. This has gotta be addressed--uh, for the children's sake. Kinda like tadpoles with flipperarms. A very archaic catalog system, turns out their native language has just one character to read "Jackstar." I can't print it here, obviously. I'm on Earth, half-tard, Jesus. Anyway, no, I don't think it looks like a brownhole.

It looks like solid gold. Also, it looks like my brand. No, really. No? Fine. /pouts

"VERUCA"

Change of Display Name
« Reply #965 on: June 22, 2020, 07:53:24 AM »
I'll be honest: the whole Rabbit thing is really growing on me. My allowance shall continue.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #966 on: June 22, 2020, 11:30:53 AM »

Change of Display Name
« Reply #967 on: June 22, 2020, 11:44:34 AM »
It really does.

hkkps://www.biddytarot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MA-17-The-Star.jpg

Well, with me, what one sees is what one gets. Company policy.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #968 on: Today at 09:56:56 AM »
From Camazotz to Camazotz Automat

Slightly disoriented since I shuffled in. Need to define my location in time & space. The relative speed of an automat is equal to the volume of pie squared through windowed stainless steel doors.