• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2020, 09:49:25 PM
I vote for 16.  It was somewhat amusing in the past.

I throw my  support behind Toad   I believe it is available again and it has good mojo.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2020, 09:49:25 PM
I vote for 16.  It was somewhat amusing in the past.

Seconded, move for vote stat

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2020, 09:51:47 PM
I throw my  support behind Toad   I believe it is available again and it has good mojo.
Heh, heh, heh.

Jackstar

I have just been informed, that there are schoolchildren--some as young as 781 years--that are simply unable to tune into my live streams while they are vacationing from College on their homeworld. They can see it at College, of course--oh, if you people only knew how well the show is going over there--but something is mysteriously unable to penetrate the usual communication arrays that they use on their homeworld. Today, of all days, they can stop the signal. Well, I won't allow this. Aboviously.

Perhaps you have heard of it? It's named NiggerVilleBlowMeUpTomDotOrg. Yeah, that's two J's, there's this magick thing built in. Cool, eh? I built that for them. Their original planet's name was the same, except expressed in binary. Not real practical. Made them a shunt. Yeah, I know, but it was like that when I found it!

Anyway, today, shit's not playing live there and I'm losing quatloos by the minute, you have no idea. This has gotta be addressed--uh, for the children's sake. Kinda like tadpoles with flipperarms. A very archaic catalog system, turns out their native language has just one character to read "Jackstar." I can't print it here, obviously. I'm on Earth, half-tard, Jesus. Anyway, no, I don't think it looks like a brownhole.

It looks like solid gold. Also, it looks like my brand. No, really. No? Fine. /pouts

"VERUCA"

Jackstar

I'll be honest: the whole Rabbit thing is really growing on me. My allowance shall continue.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 22, 2020, 10:30:53 AM
It really does.

hkkps://www.biddytarot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MA-17-The-Star.jpg

Well, with me, what one sees is what one gets. Company policy.

From Camazotz to Camazotz Automat

Slightly disoriented since I shuffled in. Need to define my location in time & space. The relative speed of an automat is equal to the volume of pie squared through windowed stainless steel doors.

Jackstar

to: Jackstar

While I do love being a rabbit--honestly, who wouldn't? Oh, right, wolves--it's time to go back to basics. For one thing, I am a star. You know it, I know it, dogs know it, cats know it, Nancy mutherfucken Pelosi knows it. For another, someone called me "Jackrabbi" the other day, and as cute as that is, it's not really representative.

I am a Teacher. I am not kosher. So it's probably best to address the matter now.

This is not just a suggestion, Chug-A-Lug. Get on it. Thanks in advance. Give my best to your mother. You know what I mean.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:26:03 PM
This is not just a suggestion, Chug-A-Lug.

All these flavors and you choose salty. This puzzles The Zephyr.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 12:26:04 AM
This pisses MV/Liberace! off, when you post duplicate posts.

Well maybe I shouldn't have been put in a position to make duplicate requests.

"Just leave his microphone off. It'll be funny. What's the worst that could happen?" #ThingsPunylingsSay #LookBackAndLaugh #ThisIsTheFutureYouChose #TheZephyrWasHere

Tick tock.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 08:40:53 PM

All these flavors and you choose salty. This puzzles The Zephyr.
SALT is Important dear Zephyr.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 01:04:14 AM
SALT is Important dear Zephyr.

Yes, but the nuclear sodium salt reactors are not really relevant to this thread. I don't think you're being part of an effective team here.

Also, just because I am using my secret superhero name in cleartext in public, that doesn't mean you get to as well. Thanks, Grapefruit. Thanks a lot. Now EVERYONE with a scanning algo knows.

Once they check their feed, anyway. Don't worry about it, I'll just remake myself, it's cool. I have done it before.

That is how you started!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:26:03 PM
    to: Jackstar

[...]

Chug-A-Lug

It's become clear that you're intentionally denying my request. Good to know! But, I'm not gonna lie: your secret superhero name is way cooler than mine. Mine sounds pretty gay. "Englebert?" What do you think that even means? Also, tipping your hand was a rookie mistake.

I'll allow it. Nevertheless, your demesne crumbles inexorably. It is suggested that you do the praiseworthy thing, MV. Or, you know... not.

/flex

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 01:12:56 AM
It's become clear that you're intentionally denying my request. Good to know! But, I'm not gonna lie: your secret superhero name is way cooler than mine. Mine sounds pretty gay. "Englebert?" What do you think that even means? Also, tipping your hand was a rookie mistake.

I'll allow it. Nevertheless, your demesne crumbles inexorably. It is suggested that you do the praiseworthy thing, MV. Or, you know... not.

/flex

Moron.  It's not denied unless he says no.  It's currently under review. Putz.

MarkT

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 21, 2020, 10:24:57 AM

Lol. Putzstar

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 21, 2020, 10:35:07 AM
star

Your declaration of fealty has been noted, but not acknowledged. Nice try, D.A.R.P.A. flunky--we all know.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 10:32:06 AM
Okay, Maple Bar.

Hey Jack, in the various screen name iterations you've used, have you ever considered, "Jackshit?"  I'd like to be able to respond, "Yes I do," the next time anybody tells me, "You don't know Jackshit."

Jackstar

This was discussed earlier and rejected, for failure to be compliant with my branding identity--as it is simply not plausible that I would only have one hit.

At the minimum, I have to bring some home for Baby, and Baby can't live on just shoes alone, regardless of what she might prefer.

Also, some losers can't handle what the teeming masses believe to be profane. "Jack Four Stars" didn't test well in the intergalactic focus groups We studied.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 12:34:52 PM
This was discussed earlier and rejected, for failure to be compliant with my branding identity--as it is simply not plausible that I would only have one hit.

At the minimum, I have to bring some home for Baby, and Baby can't live on just shoes alone, regardless of what she might prefer.

Also, some losers can't handle what the teeming masses believe to be profane. "Jack Four Stars" didn't test well in the intergalactic focus groups We studied.

Then I guess "Shinola" is out of the question.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 21, 2020, 12:41:22 PM
Then I guess "Shinola" is out of the question.

This term is already trademarked for the branded coffee. I can't just scrap these embroidered disposable paper brewing filters now, they cost a bundle.

Where were you when the focus groups needed these keen insights? Dropping acid, fapping to airframe schematics, and relentlessly cheerleading for D.A.R.E. is no way to go though life, Son.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 12:55:27 PM
This term is already trademarked for the branded coffee. I can't just scrap these embroidered disposable paper brewing filters now, they cost a bundle.

Where were you when the focus groups needed these keen insights? Dropping acid, fapping to airframe schematics, and relentlessly cheerleading for D.A.R.E. is no way to go though life, Son.

Never did acid, heard too many stories about Art Linkletter's daughter. No comment on schematics.

Jackstar

Juan

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 21, 2020, 01:01:55 PM
Never did acid, heard too many stories about Art Linkletter's daughter. No comment on schematics.
You’d probably be ok as long as you stayed away from David Edward Durston.

MarkT

Jackrabbit. That sounds so nasty bottom gay.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: MarkT on July 21, 2020, 10:54:07 PM
Jackrabbit. That sounds so nasty bottom gay.

Well, no one said Jumpin Jack Flash... If we want to talk about that fine fella being gay, then I will have two choices... Heartbreak or off to Sweden to get a surgery...

Jackstar

I won't stand for this.

This guy looks more stoned than I do.

MarkT

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 21, 2020, 10:24:57 AM

Lol,Putzstar.