Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

Jackstar

From Michael Kuczi
to Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on March 31, 2020, 04:00:52 AM
Oh, now I see it.

[attachment=1]

Look, I'll be honest here--you ain't seen nuttin' yet. Also, I just went back and looked around at some old favorites, shit from days long before BellGab, some shit that's been hanging around for yeeeeeeaaaaaars--oh, and it's gone now. Gone, after hanging out in the cloud like chewing gum stuck to the sidewalk. Seems like, someone's clean-up crew has been recently activated.

Heh heh. I hope they packed a lunch.

Quote from: Jojo on March 31, 2020, 04:00:52 AM
Those shitheads who outed you for asking a girl out are such measly little drama queen cowards. [...] Where is the original tweet from the girl, and is the bf's blog legit?  I never saw it years ago.

You never saw it because all this bullshit is made up out of whole cloth. Tissue paper. Invisible thread. Don't expect to find a rational narrative, there isn't one--and it is not like I have been beating the street in order to establish canon.

I AM THE CANNON.

Jackstar

Quote from: Michael Kuczi on May 19, 2020, 01:27:24 PM
From Michael Kuczi
to Jackstar

What are you waiting for? Christmas? Sure, sure, take your time, it's all yours.

Jackstar

Quote from: Toad on April 30, 2020, 12:50:05 AM
5 minutes ago I was Jojo.  Now I'm Toad again.  Whatever.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Jackstar

To: Jackrabbit

All too easy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on May 27, 2020, 09:10:33 PM
You had one job.

Thank you! It's too late. Nevertheless, I will do what I can to call off the Vogons--I've got some street cred left to burn.

Haha. "street"... "burn"... too soon? /shrugged

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on May 29, 2020, 02:19:01 PM
Thank you! It's too late. Nevertheless, I will do what I can to call off the Vogons--I've got some street cred left to burn.

Haha. "street"... "burn"... too soon? /shrugged

Premature ejokeulate?

SpaceMeowMaid

From Flyingmerkitty
To SpaceMeowMaid

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2020, 03:49:54 PM
Premature ejokeulate?

Is that what killed Flynn? Wow, creepy. Where'd you get a copy of the autopsy report? Oh, wait--Doctor.

Carry on.

Jackstar

TO: THERMOMAN

Yes indeed, all caps please. Can I get a fancy font? Asking for a friend, but she's really bitchy and demanding, so don't go to any strong lengths.

Thanks a bunch in advance. Note that I am requesting all these name changes for additional reasons beyond simply fucking with you--but I can't really deny that is probably a little teeny tiny bit of it, but absolutely mostly, I feel I need to change my name in order to save my homeworld. Is it really worth taking the chance? Just ask yourself.

And, yes, I know that I look rather completely insane. That's Life! /shrug

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 02, 2020, 11:45:06 PM
Is that what killed Flynn? Wow, creepy. Where'd you get a copy of the autopsy report? Oh, wait--Doctor.

Carry on.

Do you mean George Flynn?

Jackstar

Oops, I sure fucked this up. Fixed:

Star... Rabbit... Hammer... honestly, what's the difference? Anyway, not my intent to confuse. Really ever. It's my intent to uplift. Apologies for spamming up the board. Also, fuck your mother. great job on that latest GabCast, Kiddo, you really knocked it out of the park.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 02, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Yes indeed, all caps please. Can I get a fancy font? Asking for a friend, but she's really bitchy and demanding, so don't go to any strong lengths.

Thanks a bunch in advance. Note that I am requesting all these name changes for additional reasons beyond simply fucking with you--but I can't really deny that is probably a little teeny tiny bit of it, but absolutely mostly, I feel I need to change my name in order to save my homeworld. Is it really worth taking the chance? Just ask yourself.

And, yes, I know that I look rather completely insane. That's Life! /shrug

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on June 03, 2020, 12:26:38 AM
Do you mean George Flynn?

Current life goal. Already in progress. Mad street cred.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on May 26, 2020, 12:39:08 PM
    To: Jackrabbit

All too easy.
You should have asked for JackShit.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 03, 2020, 02:46:15 AM

Current life goal. Already in progress. Mad street cred.

That's pretty Hawt!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 02, 2020, 11:45:06 PM

Carry on.

Flynn’s not dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2020, 04:08:08 PM
Flynn’s not dead.

Is that your medical opinion, or did you read that off of the talking points memo? Asking for a friend.

Semper fi.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 04, 2020, 10:09:15 PM
Is that your medical opinion, or did you read that off of the talking points memo? Asking for a friend.

Semper fi.

I think it’s objective fact. Wasn’t he recently exhonerated?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2020, 03:30:44 AM
You should have asked for JackShit.

I'm a lifelong pacifist, going on thirty years plus now, so "Jack's Hit" carres connotations I'm not interested in encouraging any contemplation of. I will consider naming the jingle after your suggestion, however.

Also, most of my posts to you and your ilk are composed while I'm literally shitting in the bathroom, so, I'm really ahead of you on this one already. /OUTPLAYED

TBQH, I don't know how Johnson got off on it. Especially on the phone. Ugh, it's gross. Still, downtime is downtime, and this shit's gotta get done sometime. Hey, at least I don't leave you hanging.

Jackstar

TO: THERMOMANâ,,¢

Repost for visibility. Exciting times, no? Note the additional character symbol. May I have that? I actually don't know. I'll leave it to you, and your presently, frantically overworked legal department.

Heh heh.

Jackstar

Focus groups seem to indicate that I should go back to my brand, and my recent dilutions are helping no one. I'm on the fence. I'm going to leave this matter in your capable hands.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 07, 2020, 09:05:18 PM
Focus groups seem to indicate that I should go back to my brand, and my recent dilutions are helping no one. I'm on the fence. I'm going to leave this matter in your capable hands.

Ancient astronaut theorists say yes. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2020, 09:20:00 PM
Ancient astronaut theorists say yes. ;)
I vote for 16.  It was somewhat amusing in the past.