• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131008 - John Hogue - Prophecies for 2013/2014

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 08, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

Spinner

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 09, 2013, 12:08:10 AM

" I'm from Martinez. It's NOT my name. "

Someone send Art and Hogue an atlas.

Oh, c'mon, Falkie. I'm from California, and I don't know where Martinez is. Never heard of it. And I bet you that the majority of people living in California never heard of it either.

Spooky Matter

The George Noory suicide note:

"Good ! Bye !  Cruel Bell Gabbers!"

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Spinner on October 09, 2013, 12:18:22 AM

Oh, c'mon, Falkie. I'm from California, and I don't know where Martinez is. Never heard of it. And I bet you that the majority of people living in California never heard of it either.
Are you kidding me.  Who doesn't know where Martinez is!?  C'mon now.

Falkie2013

Quote from: steelbot on October 09, 2013, 12:10:06 AM
You don't want any of this Dewey! Weed makes ARt Bell BETTER! and opens up your mind!

I spent the time before I decided to try to get through cleaning the floor around my easy chair and putting away the clean laundry and stuff. We've been going out a lot and things piled up.
My call was spur of the moment and I just decided to try to get in.
I thought Art didn't have a call screener. I guess he had to have one for some reason he hasn't mentioned.
And Art's mention of Bellgab again makes me wonder if our collective comments are having some effect on how Art does the show.
Kind of like how astronomers discovered hidden planets by their gravitational effects on known planetary bodies.

jazmunda

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 09, 2013, 12:19:46 AM

Isn't Martinez a last name? ;) :P

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 09, 2013, 12:17:49 AM
It'll be a bong rip of some kind of new-fangled strain I forget the name of!
hehe...or just tell your distro that you only want the "weed" strain...that's what i've done..i mean they came up to me with names that were more BS than some of art's guests..I'd be like ...so...what's this called....Um...I think its called....Alien Brain Fart...or AlienBlood, or just completely nonsensical things...

steelbot

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 09, 2013, 12:15:45 AM
i'm in the same boat as you jazmunda.  former toker here. all the talk of weed on this forum makes me wish for the old days but i wont do it!
heh, well for me the 12 years off for my service to the country and abstained for various career opportunities, was worth the wait! - when i left it was d-town brown - now it's so much better (more expensive mind you) but well worth it, if we'd had this shit back in our day, I probably would have never stopped!

steelbot

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 09, 2013, 12:20:19 AM
I spent the time before I decided to try to get through cleaning the floor around my easy chair and putting away the clean laundry and stuff. We've been going out a lot and things piled up.
My call was spur of the moment and I just decided to try to get in.
I thought Art didn't have a call screener. I guess he had to have one for some reason he hasn't mentioned.
And Art's mention of Bellgab again makes me wonder if our collective comments are having some effect on how Art does the show.
Kind of like how astronomers discovered hidden planets by their gravitational effects on known planetary bodies.
well Art did say he'd have a screener for nights when he has a guest on, only to ensure you have a question...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 09, 2013, 12:19:46 AM

I was being facetious.
But then I'm a bit unusual. I have had map programs for the PC & Mac dating back to OS 6 and Windows 3 and have all kinds of map atlases and historical atlases.
It drives me crazy NOT to know where places are.
I know most of the names of the counties in California, some in Western Pennsylvania and most in Nevada.
I draw the line at the multiplicity of parishes in Louisiana. Too many of them.
Like there are multiple places named Pittsburg, Birmingham and San Francisco as examples.
But then, most people know little about the area they live in or the history of their region, state or country as has been shown on Leno and other venues.
I wrote Art an email explaining that I was NOT giving my name. I had thought people usually say where they're calling from.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 09, 2013, 12:16:51 AM
Even though Art reads the forum, someone should calling and say "Hi Art, I'm John [inaudible like an EVP] from [/inaudible] Parumph" and see if he gets it!
Someone should call up as Detective John Kimble

area51drone

"This Richard C Hoagland is the shit man... and if you REALLY want to get fucked up, you need to take a toke of that Weeber!"

jazmunda

Just listening to the beginning of open lines again as I missed it at the time and Art was talking about his Predictions Shows. Firstly I'm thrilled that he will be doing a New Years prediction show this year. Secondly he said that he gets a lot of Dings. I have listened to a lot of the Prediction Shows in my collection and they are many, many more Bonks than Dings and the majority of Dings are quite obvious "predictions". Art seems to be having completely different memories of a lot of his topics, guest and shows than I have and I must admit that my memories are more current because I listen to classic episodes every day.

Just my 5 cents (we don't have 1 or 2 cent currency in Oz anymore).

area51drone

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 09, 2013, 12:26:11 AM
How could you not know where this is!

Mel's hole, or Martinez, California?  You decide.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: area51drone on October 09, 2013, 12:26:39 AM

"This Richard C Hoagland is the shit man... and if you REALLY want to get fucked up, you need to take a toke of that Weeber!"
Is that Chuga!!?? Sorry I mean Jimmy!?

steelbot

I'm just gonna name my strain Comatose -and let it explain it self to your synapses  :P

Yeah Jaz I noticed that too...

Falkie2013

There's a district in Madrid Spain named Martinez. The city is broken up into districts.
There are 58 county seats in California.
Martinez is where the Shell refinery is, where John Muir lived and is the town just before you take the bridge to either go to Benecia or the other way to Fairfield and eventually Sacramento and beyond.
Someone could call up and say they're Richard Kimble too.

Quote from: area51drone on October 09, 2013, 12:26:39 AM

baaaahahahaha

steelbot

I dunno... I was able to figure out that he was from Martinez even with Art hitting the button and Hogue insisting that he was saying his name.

Spooky Matter

Seriously though. Martinez, Georgia?  Isn't that like a Jacksonville, Mexico?

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 09, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
Seriously though. Martinez, Georgia?  Isn't that like a Jacksonville, Mexico?

Georgia?! I thought we were talking about Martinez, California?

Falkie2013

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 09, 2013, 12:34:47 AM
Georgia?! I thought we were talking about Martinez, California?

So was I.
There are 15 states with a city named Jacksonville.

Martinez (/mɑrtɨˈnɛz/ mar-ti-nez) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Columbia County, Georgia, United States. It is an affluent suburb of Augusta, Georgia and is part of the Augusta, Georgia metropolitan area. The population was 35,795 at the 2010 census.
Martinez is located at 33°30′58″N 82°6′0″W (33.516089, -82.100024)

According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 12.7 square miles (32.8 km), of which, 12.6 square miles (32.6 km) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.3 km) of it (0.87%) is water.

Martinez has an elevation of 361 feet above sea level, about 200 feet higher than downtown Augusta. The areas of the CDP closest to the Richmond County line tend to be relatively flat, while land further west is hillier. Trees in Martinez are seen mainly in the subdivisions, as the main roads are crowded with businesses. They include pine, oak, sweet gum, hickory, and a variety of other species.

Martinez (/mɑrˈtiːnɨs/ mar-tee-niss or /mɑrˈtiːnɛθ/ mar-tee-neth; Spanish: Martínez, meaning: Martinson) is a city and the county seat of Contra Costa County, California, United States.[7] The population was 35,824 at the 2010 census. The downtown is notable for its large number of preserved old buildings. Martinez is located on the south side of the Carquinez Strait in the San Francisco Bay Area, directly facing the city of Benicia.

Gee, our population is just about the same as theirs. Coincidence ?

Spooky Matter

Quote from: area51drone on October 09, 2013, 12:28:35 AM

Mel's hole, or Martinez, California?  You decide.
Actually I'm gonna talk about this picture!  That IS Martinez! Nice try though.

eddie dean

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 09, 2013, 12:25:59 AM
I was being facetious.
But then I'm a bit unusual. I have had map programs for the PC & Mac dating back to OS 6 and Windows 3 and have all kinds of map atlases and historical atlases.
It drives me crazy NOT to know where places are.
I know most of the names of the counties in California, some in Western Pennsylvania and most in Nevada.
I draw the line at the multiplicity of parishes in Louisiana. Too many of them.
Like there are multiple places named Pittsburg, Birmingham and San Francisco as examples.
But then, most people know little about the area they live in or the history of their region, state or country as has been shown on Leno and other venues.
I wrote Art an email explaining that I was NOT giving my name. I had thought people usually say where they're calling from.

I just heard your call Fakie, yes I'm 1 hour behind.
I think Art was frustrated with the phone problems and took it out on you.
I'm glad you got through.

I don't know why a lot of the callers tonight (not you Fakie) didn't hear the white noise sound when Art picks up the call. Maybe it was not working but it is plain as day. It sounds like static. Maybe people don't pay attention.

Spooky Matter

I've gotta listen to the show I missed now cause of reading all your comments about it.  Goodbye cruel Bell Gabbers!

steelbot

So that telekinetic coffee shop was pretty good - I just think it should have been faster,...like the guy gets pumped on the wall...she looks does her thing with the tables and starts moving towards people immediately with the books flying off the shelves...could have sold it better....Gotta make it LOOOOOK REAALLLL in my best Vince McMahon voice!