• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131007 - Ghost Investigator Society - Paranormal Matter

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 07, 2013, 04:07:11 PM

Tstegall

Quote from: Scruff on October 08, 2013, 12:03:37 AM
Tonight was the one show I was most looking forward to.  And it was shit.  I'm not having good feelings about the future of Dark Matter.

Me too.  Wanted to introduce my girlfriend to Art's Classic GIS shows and she called bullshit right away.  Right after hearing Chunga.

area51drone

jimmychunga.com:
----------------------
Upcoming Gigs

There are no dates yet.

-------------------
No shit.

Stranger929

Quote from: jazmunda on October 08, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
I hear what you're saying. GIS were always my favorite guest. Tonight was akin to finding out that there was no Santa.

It doesn't sour Dark Matter for me as I love Art. If he wasn't hosting I would have closed the Sirius app hours ago.

Agreed, still better than snoory though.

jazmunda

Quote from: area51drone on October 08, 2013, 12:10:47 AM
jimmychunga.com:
----------------------
Upcoming Gigs

There are no dates yet.

-------------------
No shit.

I don't want to click on the link on the off chance that he gains any type of revenue from clicks on the site.

Quote from: casioson on October 08, 2013, 12:07:57 AM
hamspeak sometimes varrys depending where you are...

like people saying Y'all in the south....

Thank you, this stuff is fascinating to me.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 08, 2013, 12:12:08 AM
I don't want to click on the link on the off chance that he gains any type of revenue from clicks on the site.

SMART

I wish that these EVPs were uploaded individually to Art's site like in the old days, I'm having trouble finding them on the player.

ziznak

Quote from: eddie dean on October 07, 2013, 11:37:56 PM
Thanks!
I once believed in EVP but there are just too many outside transmissions and recorder interference that most likely explains the "voices".
The reverb on the voices sometimes doesn't match the room sound.
I think it would be very easy to fake these.
In #15 there is feedback during the voice, probably from their PA speaker they use to pipe in the evp voice.
Wonder why the voices always sound so muffled and not very crisp, external speakers could acount for this.

the very first one where its some chick thats supposed to be the wife of the deceased guy in the mosqueleum... its too fucking clear!! They may have been able to easily fake this years ago but... i think these guys are a little too overproduced now.  If they were a band I'd say that the first two albums were great back when they were struggling musicians... now they have nothing to bitch about... rock divas... they've lost their roots maaaaaaan.  Major label deal ruined GIS they used to be hardcore....

area51drone

A ad on Craigslist asking for people to record them and their children saying random things and email them to you for $5 - Free
Responses to said ad - $100
Going on Art Bell and playing all 20 clips for thousands upon thousands of people claiming you have real EVP?  Priceless

eddie dean

I might have to do some fake evp recordings  to see how close I could come to the "real thing".

onan

Quote from: MV on October 07, 2013, 08:40:19 PM
this.  it's the only fatal flaw in our system.

Fuck, the real world died at 10p last night.

TumbleWeed

Quote from: area51drone on October 08, 2013, 12:16:24 AM
A ad on Craigslist asking for people to record them and their children saying random things and email them to you for $5 - Free
Going on Art Bell and playing all 20 clips for thousands upon thousands of people claiming you have real EVP?  Priceless

If anyone find evidece of this, i hope art never has them on again.

ziznak

Quote from: area51drone on October 08, 2013, 12:16:24 AM
haaa... nice.  Theres too much left to trust here.  Looking at chumbas website and knowing he's a friggin dj just really soils any rep GIS had.  He LOOKS like a hacky DJ... trolling the clubs for low hanging poon with Jorch.

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 12:15:15 AM
the very first one where its some chick thats supposed to be the wife of the deceased guy in the mosqueleum... its too fucking clear!! They may have been able to easily fake this years ago but... i think these guys are a little too overproduced now.  If they were a band I'd say that the first two albums were great back when they were struggling musicians... now they have nothing to bitch about... rock divas... they've lost their roots maaaaaaan.  Major label deal ruined GIS they used to be hardcore....

Ha! fucking posers!

onan

WOTR

Quote from: steelbot on October 07, 2013, 10:51:54 PM
YEAH - caught the bad side of insomnia today.
Must be in the air.  I spent an hour parked in front of the house napping with the seat reclined before coming in and tuning in.  I knew I would be really late to the broadcast, but every now and then I find that I cannot be bothered to get out of the car until I have a short sleep and I just crash.  Tonight will probably actually be an early night for me.

onan

p-sb7 spirit box...

the machine that removes credibility.

ziznak

Quote from: MV on October 08, 2013, 12:31:16 AM
I'll bet he's a really cunty guy to go on an investigation with.
chunky munky:  "helloooo is anybody's radio working?"  (like oooooooo mygod!!)
cookie monster:  "you're a fraud chumbawumba"

phrodo

Upper right forum "quote" has changed ...

"Because it rhymes with bunga?"

;D ;D ;D ;D

steelbot

So why did you scratch this lady....."To do her great pain" is the quote the "experts" hear - I heard "Because I'm Afraid" - but still don't like em the EVP's and recordings in general.

ziznak

They really sound like they're written out.  Like lines from a horror movie.  Seems almost like they know what evps people really respond to.  Apparently people really respond to children and the cookie monster voice.

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 01:14:46 AM
They really sound like they're written out.  Like lines from a horror movie.  Seems almost like they know what evps people really respond to.  Apparently people really respond to children and the cookie monster voice.
hehe....COOOKIEEES!

popple

I don't get why they couldn't just send the video clip over during the break. What age do we live in again?

area51drone

"Chunga fills his pants.."

HAHAH

Is it possible these fools are multiple personalities and they just don't remember saying "GET OUT" to themselves?