• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pete Dominick sucks as bad as George (his show follows Art)

Started by somatichypermutation, October 05, 2013, 06:36:10 PM

What an idiot fake this guy is, acts like he makes these logic based decisions with background as a stand up comic and seems to lack basic education.  I remember when he was on POTUS channel trying to act smart but he had to call his brother for basic political facts.

AWFUL!  Give Art the whole channel.  Buy the old shows from Premiere, and make an Art Bell channel.

Eddie Coyle

Classic Red Eye guest on FNC. By classic I mean a horribly unfunny hack.

Cynnie

I like him .. Politically he's pretty good , comedy wise I could live without

onan

Quote from: Cynnie on October 12, 2013, 09:34:07 AM
I like him .. Politically he's pretty good , comedy wise I could live without

I am not fond of any show on Indie 104, other than Art's. Pete Dominick is probably the least offensive. If you're liberal or centrist, he will probably be easy to tolerate, If your leanings are more conservative he will probably seem worthless. I do like he has credentialed guests to speak on issues rather than political celebrities.

onan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 05, 2013, 06:49:52 PM
    Classic Red Eye guest on FNC. By classic I mean a horribly unfunny hack.

I think that pegs a good deal of my listening to him. I don't find him terribly quick witted or insightful with his humor.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on October 12, 2013, 09:48:25 AM
I think that pegs a good deal of my listening to him. I don't find him terribly quick witted or insightful with his humor.

My girlfriend's brother is one of few remaining humans who regularly attends comedy clubs. He saw Dominick open(third billed actually) for Jimmy Tingle some years back and said he did "observational" humor, of dullest sort. A lot of it was generalized, "did you see this poll in the news?" type of boredom.

From my understanding, Dominick is the classic New York Area networker. Knows all the right people, won't embarrass them etc. A perennial opening act.

Juan

His views seem cliched, to me, but I think he finds them insightful.  That is a lot like sNoory.

onan

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 13, 2013, 11:21:42 AM
His views seem cliched, to me, but I think he finds them insightful.  That is a lot like sNoory.

No he isn't. Not by a mile.