• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Call 1-800-fUCKYO to sign up for Obamacare. No kidding.

Started by Foodlion, October 03, 2013, 09:45:17 AM

onan

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 15, 2013, 04:21:35 PM
One of the biggest problems with Obamacare, that I don`t see being discussed, is the fact that a lot of docs may not participate in the ACA   exchanges.

A recent survey of 1000 physicians conducted by Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), found over half have not decided whether or not they will participate with any new healthcare product(s) sold on an exchange.

Of those not participating in the exchanges, the top concern, listed by 64 percent of practices, was "concerns about the administrative and regulatory burdens related to these products".

You do realize that many doctors already don't recognize many insurances?

Quote from: Quick Karl on October 15, 2013, 03:28:05 PM
I know, he's just a misled, uneducated, Uncle Tom...
Actually, he is just a garden variety extremist Christian windbag, who wants to turn the country into some sort of Chritian caliphate.  Oh, and he compares homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality, so I guess he is rather misled after all.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 15, 2013, 11:43:52 AM
RCD you are every bit the genius Steven Patrick himself is!  Awesome!
Looking forward to his autobiography.  It's out at the end of the month.

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 03:38:02 PM
Again, you don't know what you are talking about. And obviously here neither does Dr. Ben Carson. Go ahead ask me why? no really ask me why? come on, you know you want to.

Well since you asked.

I see patients every day. I work with 2 doctors weekly. We spend the day together, we often call each other in the evening to confer about treatments.

Paperwork has been a nightmare for decades. DECADES. I work with some of the most complicated psychiatric situations you can imagine. Insurance has always been insinuating itself into treatment. FOR DECADES. I have to manage patients that have attempted suicide, needed multiple surgeries to repair injuries, at different hospitals. So please don't bring a shill on to tell me about paperwork.

You really are clueless about healthcare. CLUELESS.
Careful, he might call you an adolescent.

Or gay.

Maybe with some more prodding, we can get him to foam at the mouth about Jews - a lot of them are doctors, right?

onan

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 15, 2013, 04:56:15 PM
Careful, he might call you an adolescent.

Or gay.

Maybe with some more prodding, we can get him to foam at the mouth about Jews - a lot of them are doctors, right?

He has me on ignore. I may cry.

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 04:26:21 PM
You do realize that many doctors already don't recognize many insurances?

Of course. And you do realize that those physicians were not surveyed as part of the MGMA study, don't you?

The bottomline is simple: ACA is a disaster and it will not survive this President's term.

Quick Karl

But the parasites that live off of government subsidy (the people that believe their neighbors should bear the burden for their wellbeing or whose businesses would evaporate if the parasite class went away) will support it indefinitely and regardless of the outcome - the problem is that there are a LOT of parasites...

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 15, 2013, 10:43:43 PM

Of course. And you do realize that those physicians were not surveyed as part of the MGMA study, don't you?

The bottomline is simple: ACA is a disaster and it will not survive this President's term.

NowhereInTime

One of Many Reasons I love Target.
Target, not endorsing or denying Obamacare, is attempting to add innovation to the discussion by incentivizing creative approaches to healthcare.  If only Target could've taken the lead thirty years ago, but I ain't complainin'...

https://www.targetsimplicitychallenge.com/?ref=tgt_adv_XC0000&afid=d_%20nytimes&cpng=2013btosimplicitychallenge&DFA=1

Imagine if a company in the private sector set up something as wasteful and useless as this new ObamaCare signup site.  They would be ripped into by the media, not to mention the people that hate corporations and think any government project is preferable because 'it takes profit out of the system'.  It would be a topic of conversation for regular folks who would ridicule it.

Imagine if the schools were run by the private sector as badly as the public school system is doing it. 

Or if public transportation were run by private companies and were as dirty, dangerous, inefficient, expensive, and inconvenient as they are now under government management.

All the Leftists out there just love to put private sector businesses under the microscope, find any flaw, exaggerate it, and beat it to death.  They characterize any mistake or failure or misfortune as 'greed' or 'evil', or both.

Yet no matter how poor or wasteful any given government service is, there never seems to be any problem with that.  We are always told never mind, it will get better, we need more money, it's someone else's fault, they mean well.  Every time.  And everyone just accepts it.  To me it's just very strange.

Government just does not do things competently, other than the few things the private sector can't do (courts, public safety, diplomacy, national defense, etc).  If it did, if Marx had been right, we'd all be for it.

Obama's problems are that his world view is wrong, his understanding of economics is wrong, he surrounds himself with the thuggy Chicago politicians whose specialties are limited to party building (organizing) and 'fundamental change' (destruction).  None of them has ever shown they can create or improve anything.

It's a good thing that he's not a leader, doesn't have any management experience, and is incompetent.

That he has no accomplishments and that this is failing so early on are good things. 

The Progressives REALLY want this next step to nationalized health care and won't give it up easily, but at some point self preservation may kick in.  If this continues and the Dems in DC realize their seats are at risk, they may abandon their lame duck President, blame him, and try to dump or fix this. 

Of course they would need the R's in the House for that.  And after their shenanigans last week, I'm not sure the R's should help them - just let them choke on it until after the next elections.

Quick Karl

We don't have much of a choice - Tea Party Republicans or perpetual betrayal by establishment RINO's that are willing to SELL the future of The Republic to emotionally immature intellectually challenged adolescents (The Democrat party and their puppets in the electorate), who think they are natural born geniuses...

bateman

Well what do we have here? It appears to be a FULL federal exchange price list:

https://data.healthcare.gov/dataset/QHP-Individual-Medical-Landscape/ba45-xusy

Good job guarding the data, guys, really. Bang up job. I'm sure you'll be just as careful with patient data.

SciFiAuthor

Looking at that data, you gotta wonder how supporters say the words "Affordable Care Act" with a straight face.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on October 22, 2013, 08:41:22 AM
We don't have much of a choice - Tea Party Republicans or perpetual betrayal by establishment RINO's that are willing to SELL the future of The Republic to emotionally immature intellectually challenged adolescents (The Democrat party and their puppets in the electorate), who think they are natural born geniuses...
Never occurs to you who much of a minority you really are.  Even Republicans in primary danger tire of your whiny temper tantrums.

Juan

Quote from: Quick Karl on October 23, 2013, 12:45:42 AM
Sebelius: Obama Did Not Know About Obamacare Website Glitches...

I had a debate with a friend about this.  I believe that Obama did not know about the glitches.  He seems to be a tyrant, and underlings do not tell tyrants bad news.  Look at Saddam Hussein, who really believed all the reports about WMD.

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 24, 2013, 02:46:53 PM
I had a debate with a friend about this.  I believe that Obama did not know about the glitches.  He seems to be a tyrant, and underlings do not tell tyrants bad news.  Look at Saddam Hussein, who really believed all the reports about WMD.

Hitler finds out about Obamacare Exchange Problems

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 24, 2013, 11:14:59 AM
Never occurs to you who much of a minority you really are.  Even Republicans in primary danger tire of your whiny temper tantrums.

Did you just wake up one morning and decide that you were the Saddam Hussein of Political Thought in America?

Ever occur to you just how irrational you seem? You throw temper tantrums anytime anyone points out a flaw in your unbelievably skewed thinking or voices an opinion that dares not march in lockstep with your self-righteous determinations on History and Political & Social Philosophies, then you try to feign maturity with some transparent effort to seem rational right before or after your well-rehearsed list of ad-homonym invectives. And you flip out when someone gives you a teaspoon of your own medicine!

Honestly, sounds mentally unstable to me - no offense. I had you on ignore and hoped you would take the hint and return the courtesy. My mistake was expecting a degree of maturity and class from you.

It is frightening that there are people with your political and social malfunctions actually living and breathing in a county that was founded on Liberty.

What's next, you going to tell me your friends hate me too?

Back on ignore with you. Please do the same for me.

Quick Karl

I Agree - I DO believe that Obama didn't know, because he was playing golf instead of staying on TOP of his LANDMARK Legislation and making SURE it worked - Like Steve Jobs would have done if his name was on it!

This, in a nutshell, describes every flaw with Obama, as a person, and as a leader.

He was jumping up and down with his hands over his ears having a tantrum saying 'I won't negotiate, I won't listen, I won't meet, I won't talk to them, I don't want to know, I just want my way, waaaaah' .

This should about be the beginning of his lame duck status.

The thing about politicians is the trust and confidence people have in them.  Especially the trust and confidence of other politicians.

There is a fine line between campaign lies, playing politics with the truth, and saying what needs to be said at certain times on the one hand, and going beyond that and losing credibility on the other.

Obama has lost credibility with the citizens and voters with the shutdown, with the way ObamaCare is going, and by lying about not knowing a thing about it.  I think that will be looked back at and be considered to have been the last straw with a lot of people

Obama has lost credibility with the other politicians.  The way he has picked and chosen which parts of various laws he wants to enforce - with ObamaCare and with illegal immigration, among other things.  For the rest of his term it's going to be very hard for him to get any new significant legislation through.  Our representatives can't trust him to enforce new legislation, they have to assume he will just decide which parts he likes and enforce only that. 

They aren't going to negotiate new legislation, have Obama ignore the parts he doesn't like, then go back and try to explain it to angry voters.  Kiss any immigration bill goodbye.

The 2014 House and Senate races will soon be upon us.  Watch the D's distance themselves from Obama and run as 'outsiders'.  Let's see how much more support ObamaCare has from them going forward. 

The rest of his agenda is now dead.  Not a minute too soon, although as President he will still be able to cause a lot more damage, and has plans to do so.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2013, 12:38:17 AM
The thing about politicians is the trust and confidence people have in them.  Especially the trust and confidence of other politicians.

There is a fine line between campaign lies, playing politics with the truth, and saying what needs to be said at certain times on the one hand, and going beyond that and losing credibility on the other.

Obama has lost credibility with the citizens and voters with the shutdown, with the way ObamaCare is going, and by lying about not knowing a thing about it.  I think that will be looked back at and be considered to have been the last straw with a lot of people

Obama has lost credibility with the other politicians.  The way he has picked and chosen which parts of various laws he wants to enforce - with ObamaCare and with illegal immigration, among other things.  For the rest of his term it's going to be very hard for him to get any new significant legislation through.  Our representatives can't trust him to enforce new legislation, they have to assume he will just decide which parts he likes and enforce only that. 

They aren't going to negotiate new legislation, have Obama ignore the parts he doesn't like, then go back and try to explain it to angry voters.  Kiss any immigration bill goodbye.

The 2014 House and Senate races will soon be upon us.  Watch the D's distance themselves from Obama and run as 'outsiders'.  Let's see how much more support ObamaCare has from them going forward. 

The rest of his agenda is now dead.  Not a minute too soon, although as President he will still be able to cause a lot more damage, and has plans to do so.

Don't count the Great Pretender out. He and his Commie minions in the Senate and the House still have 3.19.5 years or more to do even further damage to the country !

Here's my take on the O'bumacare website debacle and abject FAILURE !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M-gx6VrJCI

ItsOver

Quote from: Quick Karl on October 24, 2013, 09:16:08 PM
I Agree - I DO believe that Obama didn't know, because he was playing golf instead of staying on TOP of his LANDMARK Legislation and making SURE it worked - Like Steve Jobs would have done if his name was on it!

This, in a nutshell, describes every flaw with Obama, as a person, and as a leader.

I figured he was too busy catching-up on what happened at Benghazi.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2013, 09:14:10 AM
Vacationing on Mars with Michael Jackson and Kenneth Lay.

Cynnie

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 25, 2013, 08:08:13 AM
Don't count the Great Pretender out. He and his Commie minions in the Senate and the House still have 3.19.5 years or more to do even further damage to the country !

Im speechless

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2013, 09:14:10 AM
awww hell no, he was on top of that as soon as he saw the update on the UPS package tracking website:

"Delivery Exception: SCREAMING HORDES OF ARABIAN KNIGHTS HAVE SURROUNDED YOUR ARMS SHIPMENT. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCHEDULE ANOTHER PICKUP (Y/N)"

Jackstar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 25, 2013, 08:08:13 AM

Don't take this the wrong way, Friend, but look into Chroma Key technology. It is consumer-level now, and made for you.

You've got to have a green bedsheet around there somewhere... one way, or another.