• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 11:33:13 PM

Would you be open to trying to experience one?

Hell yeah! In a heartbeat.

I would love to experience all of the paranormal. Not at the same time mind you and definitely not the anal probing. Would love to experience a ghost, see a UFO, astral travel and discover an ancient civilization on Mars. ;)

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 11:33:13 PM

I've never actually experienced an OBE either. Only the beginnings, spontaneously (vibrating body, buzzing). But I've been considering trying to actually make it happen. My problem is that I have trouble relaxing and quieting my mind.
Would you be open to trying to experience one?

As an adolescent I used to zip out of my body all the time.  I miss it terribly and I know for a fact these experiences formed a great deal of who I am.  I think a lot of us are here because we have had experiences we can not explain or cannot easily discuss.  This is part of a reason, but not the only reason, I love Art and this forum.  This is my truth.

SR-71

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 11:39:00 PM
DAMN 3hr 39 minuteish mark on broadcast already where does the time go!
time goes at warp 10000 when you are having fun.

jazmunda

Can you guys please stop using the scrolling text? It's giving me a monster headache. If I'm the only one that has this issue then please continue but it's a little bit annoying.

steelbot

Yes, sorry I only get monster headache's when I run OUT of MONSTER! - and that's no joke the caffeine headaches suck!
Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 11:40:55 PM
Can you guys please stop using the scrolling text? It's giving me a monster headache.

That's because Australians are up-side-down and the blood rushes to your heads.
Can you guys please stop using the scrolling text? It's giving me a monster headache. If I'm the only one that has this issue then please continue but it's a little bit annoying.

lonevoice

Thank you

eddie dean

+1

steelbot

Edited the posts previous on the recent page anyways to remove my bowel movement =P

zeebo

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 02, 2013, 11:37:31 PM
I just figured it out! Where did Elliot find ET? In the forest. I think ol' Whitley mistook a prostate check/fix by ET, what with that glowing finger of his, he was just trying to fix up an enlarged prostate of his.

Ok someone finally got me to spill my beer in laughter tonight

steelbot

Please no objections to this though, as the colors aren't that bad

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 11:42:14 PM
Yes, sorry I only get monster headache's when I run OUT of MONSTER! - and that's no joke the caffeine headaches suck!

The highlighted texts don't help either. ;)

SR-71

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 11:44:10 PM
Edited the posts previous on the recent page anyways to remove my bowel movement =P
I GUESS THAT YOU HAD A SHITTY TIME? ???

Nighthawk

This all totally makes sense to me. I have left my body several times. Everytime I did indeed give it commands while I was paralized in sleep.

Do you think that if a person were to have an OBE he could meet angels? Or better yet angels with pizza rolls?

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 02, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
Have any of you kids have OBEs,  really and truly?

jazmunda

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 02, 2013, 11:42:47 PM
That's because Australians are up-side-down and the blood rushes to your heads.

That and I'm listening on ear phones whilst following the forum and doing bank reconciliation statements whilst at work.

steelbot

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:45:27 PM
I GUESS THAT YOU HAD A SHITTY TIME? ???
Nah, just grawdamn mongolians tore down my schity wall

SR-71

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 02, 2013, 11:46:23 PM
Do you think that if a person were to have an OBE he could meet angels? Or better yet angels with pizza rolls?
I THOUGHT THAT PIZZA ROLLS WERE ANGELS??

steelbot

LOL - sorry folks on my stream there - that commercial just cracks me up - to no end - it should really be hookers . com

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:47:21 PM
I THOUGHT THAT PIZZA ROLLS WERE ANGELS??
THIS RADIO AD WITH THIS WHATSYOURPRICE.COM IS FOR GEORGE NOORY OH WAIT NOORY USES A REAL DOLL.

jazmunda

Quote from: Redacted on October 02, 2013, 11:49:22 PM
Every pizza roll is a little portal.

I was in the supermarket the other day and actually looked in the frozen foods section to see if there were pizza rolls. It appears we don't have this delicacy in Australia.

jazmunda

Can someone explain to me how "What's Your Price dot com" works?

SR-71

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 11:50:46 PM
I was in the supermarket the other day and actually looked in the frozen foods section to see if there were pizza rolls. It appears we don't have this delicacy in Australia.
NOORY'S ARMY IS HAVING A WAR ON PIZZA ROLLS.