• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

casioson

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 09:37:05 PM
Servo - Get your *** in there! - YES JOHNY FIVE ALIVE!

go look at page one of the thread... LOL

scottydawg

Aww Yes, ROBOT Roll Call!, Tom T Servo, Gypsy, Croooooow!

grano salis

Quote from: Cynnie on October 02, 2013, 09:32:34 PM
Whitley was sooo creepy last night , soooo very

Well, I kept thinking that he was channeling the late Truman Capote, with his sad little voice and constant  complaining.

steelbot

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 09:40:49 PM
Well my friends i'm back with some awesome food for the radio campfire.
We be telling Ghost stories around this fire....and Robot's are recording our history - Tom Servo is one of the bot's name =P or Sirvo II :P P

aldousburbank

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 09:40:49 PM
Well my friends i'm back with some awesome food for the radio campfire.
Sorry dude. Fresh outa smokes. Can I bum some doritos?

steelbot

Quote from: casioson on October 02, 2013, 09:41:14 PM

go look at page one of the thread... LOL
HEHE I AM on page one?   ::) nah I just made my forum profile changes to keep the latest page up first, but I went to page 9 or so and saw it - LOL that s your usual post isn't it at the beginning of the night

SR-71

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 09:42:29 PM
We be telling Ghost stories around this fire....and Robot's are recording our history - Tom Servo is one of the bot's name =P or Sirvo II :P P
That is good because I got a ton of marshmellows then.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 09:43:47 PM
Sorry dude. Fresh outa smokes. Can I bum some doritos?
Well, I've only got half a pack of cigarettes, a quarter tank of gas,...and it's night...

casioson

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 09:44:07 PM
HEHE I AM on page one?   ::) nah I just made my forum profile changes to keep the latest page up first, but I went to page 9 or so and saw it - LOL that s your usual post isn't it at the beginning of the night

Number five... is in the photo...

onan

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 09:44:41 PM
Well, I've only got half a pack of cigarettes, a quarter tank of gas,...and it's night...

hit it

steelbot

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 09:45:27 PM
Yes you can my friend. ;D
SR? Why do you not have a Blackbird as your Avatar? I mean, it's my favorite plane of all time and just wouldn't mind seeing it each time you posted =P

RedMichael

That is one of the shittier ufo photos I have seen in a long time. You would think a guy that can build robots could work photoshop better.

I mean a cheap phone's camera can take impressive pictures too. We are past the point of blurry pictures of any kind being acceptable...

Chine

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 09:47:05 PM
SR? Why do you not have a Blackbird as your Avatar? I mean, it's my favorite plane of all time and just wouldn't mind seeing it each time you posted =P

SR needs to bring back Thor!

Falkie2013

links to the robot garden guy.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/39051

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2013/08/22/garden/20130822-PROUD.html#1

And a picture of my living room nightlight. Sorry the fan got in the way but I roast in here in the summer as the apartment faces the sun.
One of part of my paranormal books too. The U.N.C.L.E.. book is there because I was too lazy to put it on the bottom shelf with all my U.N.C.L.E. books and memorabilia.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

SR-71

I seem to have a problem uploading a new avatar. MV can you help in that department??

aldousburbank

'Twas SR's first avatar, back when he was a wee lad.

steelbot

HEHEH I love that sirius halloween commercial but they need to end it with Art Bell's Spooky Matter on 31 Oct. or whatever!

PrairieGhost

This show is so good tonight...  I've just been soaking it in over here.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Redacted on October 02, 2013, 09:51:36 PM
Art's story broke my weird little heart.

Yeah.... Art sharing personal things is appreciated.