• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

steelbot

52 members and 74 guests viewing topic lol - there ya go MV! and ...OTHER GUY! can't remember your name! SORRY!

Chine

Quote from: Redacted on October 02, 2013, 08:45:50 PM
You had spontanious OBE's???

Yes. In fact started when I was young. I practiced meditation, trance states for years. Meditative resonance sound music, etc. Doesn't happen all the time. Just once in a great while. I can visit and see friends miles away. Next day, share with them their exact conversations, the scene around them. One was at a party and speaking shit about another. Called him the next day described what he was wearing, who he was with, conversation word for word. He shit his pants. haha.

casioson

Bob Crane? I thought he was dead.... I saw autofocus...

steelbot

Quote from: casioson on October 02, 2013, 08:53:19 PM
Bob Crane? I thought he was dead.... I saw autofocus...
heh i like movie quotes we all throw in under the table some times

steelbot

I DO Bet snorrays going out of his gord over the use of the music heheheh like GOD DAMNIT NOT FAIR!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on October 02, 2013, 08:29:18 PM
A few more Bellgab mentions from Art might help pay for your upgrades.

you're exactly right.  with any amount of traffic, you should be able to generate an income with which to pay for better infrastructure (when needed).  more traffic means more money unless the website owner is just flat out doing something wrong.    actually, that would be a good topic for our forum: your adsense experiences.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on October 02, 2013, 08:37:23 PM
this guy sounds like truman... even the slight lisp.

His voice sounds like it could be a Muppet or Sesame Steet character.

Falkie2013

Me too. Welcome to the best vaguely lovable posting site, North, West, East or South of the Rockies !
Enjoy the ride !
Pahrump resident shown below.
Anyone partake of the local vintage yet ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on October 02, 2013, 08:57:58 PM
you're exactly right.  with any amount of traffic, you should be able to generate an income with which to pay for better infrastructure (when needed).  more traffic means more money unless the website owner is just flat out doing something wrong.    actually, that would be a good topic for our forum: your adsense experiences.

If you start the thread I have a lot to say about that as well as first hand experience.

aldousburbank

When young would occasionally start to separate from body but immediate anxiety would pop me back. Once when trying to nap, almost asleep, had an experience where shot through ceiling quickly and seemed to actually have seen a silver cord connecting me to my body on the sofa. That seemed to be a product of sleep/suggestion so I mostly ignored it, but still remember.

Then of course, the first time I got stoned I left my body while walking and panicked because I couldn't get back in, but the dude below kept walking. It was horrible. I imagined this to be an effect of thc and couldn't imagine using this for recreational purposes. It took dedication, but I got over that, with lots of practice.

As an adult, standing wave intersections of serendipity, traditional ceremonial settings, and shamanic botany have resulted in retinal cognition at a distance, but without the weird feeling of leaving the body behind by accident.

Designx

If Norry was to pick a new show opener to replace The Chase what do you think it would be or should be?

Spinner

Quote from: hanhepi wi on October 02, 2013, 08:46:13 PM
People have long sought explanations for this mysterious sleep-time paralysis and the accompanying feelings of terror.
The first time I experienced sleep paralysis, it scared me to death (at the time, I didn't know what it was or what it was called). I told my best friend about it and she told me that she had heard about it and that it was some kind of "old witch" on top of me trying to kill me. That really freaked me out, so I started researching it, and found out about sleep paralysis.

The second time was very different. No paralysis, but I was vibrating and began to hear a loud hum/buzzing sound.

Cynnie

Quote from: eddie dean on October 02, 2013, 08:58:27 PM

His voice sounds like it could be a Muppet or Sesame Steet character.

Like we say in the south..they's some sugar in that boy

Falkie2013

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 08:54:31 PM
heh i like movie quotes we all throw in under the table some times

Pity we're not doing Snoory's Ipad cartoons any more.
Schmogan's Zeros with Snoory as Colonel Stink and Tommy as Sgt. Schultz but in this one its the Colonel who says " I know nothing ... nothing ! "
And Art as Colonel Schmogan who comes in to needle the Colonel on a daily basis and drives him crazy because he's light years more intelligent and cleverer than Stink.

jazmunda

midnight

It's the light for me.  Especially for sleeping.  Can't sleep when it's dark.