• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

SR-71

If you have a time machine Art, Who would you interview in earth history for your show???

Northcoaster

Ok, I can give my full attention to the show for the first time all week.

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 08:03:05 PM
My ships warp engines are working 100%
I did wormhole art today? maybe he will read it on the air. its a good question.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 08:00:34 PM
If you have a time machine Art, Who would you interview in earth history for your show???

If I had a time machine I'd go back and ensure that Noory never took over C2C and Art never retired and we'd all not had to endure 10 years of sewage sucking our intelligence out of our brains.
Either that or have an alternate time line where Art was broadcasting from his own private satellite for the last 10 years with NO requirement to keep clicking a mouse to hear him.
Hmm, Artstar ?

aldousburbank

I had my friends all picked up on parole violations so that I could listen tonight in peace.

Northcoaster

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 08:06:22 PM
I did wormhole art today? maybe he will read it on the air. its a good question.
I sent in a good worm too.

SR-71

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 08:07:10 PM
I had my friends all picked up on parole violations so that I could listen tonight in peace.
your a nice friend aldous.

jazmunda

Whoah. I didn't know that Tom Clancy died. I've liked his books and some of the movies made from them.

aldousburbank

Art is bonghits with Guild to George's Mad Dog 20/20 alone.

phrodo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 08:07:10 PM

With friends like you who needs enemas?

Spinner

Wow!
Another shout-out to BellGab by Art.
This is just too good.

casioson

two shout outs in a two days.... i bet he will do that till halloween