• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

congress sucks

Started by SR-71, October 02, 2013, 05:12:12 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 03, 2013, 07:37:40 AM
But, but, but ... Harvey Milk.

I was there the night the gays rioted over it and tried to burn down the City Hall.
Cops all over every street in downtown. I was sent home early from my night job because it wasn't considered safe to be out on the streets. I saw the rioters.
Feinstein was the President of the Board of Supervisors which is how she became Mayor. But she's always been a political opportunist and feathers her own nest above all other interests.
Millk's death was tragic but the post was about her and her lack of integrity and veracity.

ItsOver

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 03, 2013, 09:57:08 AM
    Both are quite sufficient. I get mine at the Goodwill after reading the local obituaries. I hate these selfish assholes who die, but are not my size. Soooo inconsiderate!

Somebody should call Congress about this travesty.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on October 03, 2013, 10:05:46 AM
You could always have them taken in a little.
I know a very inexpensive Vietnamese tailor who works on all my second hand boxers.
Sometimes you let em out, sometimes you take em in.

Vietnamese? Ok, that's cool. It's like the one ethnic group where I wouldn't be humiliated with my pants off. Because I insist on utter nudeness in front of my tailors, even if it's for cufflinks.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on October 03, 2013, 10:09:52 AM
Somebody should call Congress about this travesty.

I have a friend (hint: think 65+6 or 84-13 or 197-126 or 34+37) with a lot of pull making that call for me. After he's done scaring congress into submission.

ItsOver

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 03, 2013, 10:13:04 AM
     I have a friend (hint: think 65+6 or 84-13 or 197-126 or 34+37) with a lot of pull making that call for me. After he's done scaring congress into submission.

That should settle it.  ;)

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 03, 2013, 10:10:27 AM
       Vietnamese? Ok, that's cool. It's like the one ethnic group where I wouldn't be humiliated with my pants off. Because I insist on utter nudeness in front of my tailors, even if it's for cufflinks.
Yeah, it's cool too, cause he accepts payment in expired pork medallions that I get from the dumpster out behind the Food Lion.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on October 03, 2013, 10:20:39 AM
That should settle it.  ;)

With authority.

Quote from: The General on October 03, 2013, 10:22:12 AM
Yeah, it's cool too, cause he accepts payment in expired pork medallions that I get from the dumpster out behind the Food Lion.
The barter system is the new way of commerce. and it rocks! I was ready to trade dead pigeons...I mean "urban pheasant" for those services. But expired pork medallions are ideal. I'll bring the few ones I didn't poison and throw into dog parks and school yards.

** Just kidding about the dog parks. Not the school yards, though.

SR-71

Hey congress because you are still getting paid. How about u start giving your money to feed the government workers who are not getting paid. For your info congress many of the government workers have families to feed and bills to pay. Are you going to pay our bills and feed our kids senator feinstein and senator boxer? Senator mccain how about you? Senator mccain we the tax payers took care of your family when you were staying in north vietnam as a P.O.W. but now your fucking us. How dare you.

Eddie Coyle

If  99-28 can drive...he may be in DC right now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 12:51:21 PM
Hey congress because you are still getting paid. How about u start giving your money to feed the government workers who are not getting paid. For your info congress many of the government workers have families to feed and bills to pay. Are you going to pay our bills and feed our kids senator feinstein and senator boxer? Senator mccain how about you? Senator mccain we the tax payers took care of your family when you were staying in north vietnam as a P.O.W. but now your fucking us. How dare you.

Shit man, I don't know how to break this; I'll try to be gentle. NO-ONE in congress is reading what you type. There, I said it. Apparently DC is in 'Lockdown' ..Which bozo thought of that phrase? Bruce Willis? Why don't they just say the police are swarming around? Is it too many words and syllables?

SR-71

I know that congress is not reading this because they are getting paid and fucking government workers. Only congress and the hookers are getting paid.

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 02:01:13 PM
I know that congress is not reading this because they are getting paid and fucking government workers. Only congress and the hookers are getting paid.

The people in the real world are going about their day as they normally would - and getting paid for it.  The commute is much better too.

It's too bad they don't defund the White House and send everyone home, maybe we could get the economy back on track.

Eddie Coyle

I know that congress is not reading this

I envy them.

Sorry about your situation SR.  Right now getting rid of ObamaCare is more important than keeping parks open or anything else they are doing. 

SR-71

I work for the dept. Of defense

The General

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 02:16:44 PM
I was going to guess that you were Senator McCain.

So, you quit working for the state military and got a job at the DoD?

SR-71

I went from work in the national guard to working as a civil service for the navy

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 03:08:52 PM
I went from work in the national guard to working as a civil service for the navy

Communications Director?

eddie dean

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 03, 2013, 02:18:01 PM

right click-save

EC you should try the digital LED BS meters, they are much more accurate.
I understand your fondness for retro VU meters. nice!
;)

onan

This is the metaphorical slow motion mva that no one looks away from.

SR-71

Many people who are employ by the d.o.d. are not getting paid.

aldousburbank

Dude, if SR told us, he'd have to kill us.

Eddie Coyle

Aaron Alexis is a better hire than 42+29

Yorkshire pud

I misjudged you SR. When I said no-one in Congress was reading this I hadn't taken accont of your movements in the upper circles of the legislature. Are you connected with intel? That might explain how Congress would know about what you typed.Damn you're a mole!