• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

steelbot

Quote from: popple on October 02, 2013, 12:11:17 AM
Maybe Keith could have seen it and brought it to Art?  ;)
Still cool - Trust me i'm timid in my approach - but have emailed the shows from time to time -so i pretty much know Art has to see a bit of a parallel in him to...say maybe the Grey Matter "areas" of my "internet Trolldom" for doing a service to my ole military buddie's across the world...seemed kinda neat the way my pop went right into ..FOLKS are emailing me from across the world how do we listen Art!? =P just saying...

steelbot

Quote from: wotr1 on October 02, 2013, 12:13:10 AM
I know... I got called away for a game of crib.  Yes, crib.  No, I am not a senior citizen... Perhaps tomorrow horse shoes and curling...
no shame - i play all of em - and lader ball is awesome!

jazmunda

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 12:12:30 AM
Here's what Art said about BellGab:

"They're a bunch of very vicious critics, and only vaguely lovable people. But it's pretty cool."

What is vaguely lovable meant to mean?

We're very lovable. Vicious but lovable.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 12:15:17 AM

It was a Great Pop to get into the "Community" folks to get the show out there!

The General

I wondered if maybe Art had mixed feelings about this site. 
It can be very unrestrained and there is viciousness at times.
But he must know that this board exists because we're all big fans.
And of course because MV started it (as georgenoorysucks.com).

steelbot

HookerS - Name your Price.Com - is it any clear er -especially the bwan chicka whawha music! Big Winnneinnerrr

steelbot

Quote from: The General on October 02, 2013, 12:19:01 AM
I think he know's he has a group of great fans that support him - and are Very critical as we hope to feel our voice is heard! - big and tall weak or small - we have fun and don't care what the guest or he think's we'll voice our opinion's damn't if we don't like it...cause ....this is Murica =P LOL don't know lost where I was going with that.

jazmunda

He must have mixed feelings because we all worship Art yet are very vicious in our assertions that the majority of his guest are allegedly frauds.

Nighthawk

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 12:14:05 AM
so i pretty much know Art has to see a bit of a parallel in him to...say maybe the Grey Matter "areas" of my "internet Trolldom" for doing a service to my ole military buddie's across the world...seemed kinda neat the way my pop went right into ..FOLKS are emailing me from across the world how do we listen Art!? =P just saying...

Yea that is exactly what I thought too. I really think him mentioning this forum and then about how to listen in over seas was totally intentional. He was not gunna say it of course but you can read between the lines.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 12:20:55 AM
He must have mixed feelings because we all worship Art yet are very vicious in our assertions that the majority of his guest are allegedly frauds.
Pretty much! oh well - he's gotta feel some are, cause he has his own views too...but a lot of these folks helped him just as much as he did them...so.....he has to do a bump for folks since no one on sirius know's him, well ok you get what I mean though, a NEW fan base awaits and he has to get em with his hot topics of old since he can't pull out a Tape so to speak, as he doesn't own it.

Nighthawk

oh and are people forgetting that Art is a member of this site? Remember he posts and reads here?

Spinner

Well, I don't care how anyone spins it. I choose to believe that it means that Art loves us.  ;)

littlechris

Are you kidding??? Art loves this site, other wise he would not have given us props on live air!! Yes he means vicious, but hes referring to how we destroy george noory!! lol  Art loves this place!!

steelbot

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 12:25:10 AM
Well, I don't care how anyone spins it. I choose to believe that Art loves us.  ;)
I believe so to, cause Art can/could be a ruthless critic sometimes me thinks - so he can relate...yet again!  heheh WELL SPUN SPinner!

littlechris

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 02, 2013, 12:24:50 AM
oh and are people forgetting that Art is a member of this site? Remember he posts and reads here?

What username does he use here?

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 12:26:14 AM
I believe so to, cause Art can/could be a ruthless critic sometimes me thinks - so he can relate...yet again!  heheh WELL SPUN SPinner!
Art can be that indeed. Never forget it.

steelbot

I'm laughing more so that snooray left the forums I guess, so he too was a member...basically we're all those two's minion's on this earth...and being controlled in some crazy game of good vs pizza trolls!

WOTR

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 12:14:40 AM
no shame - i play all of em - and lader ball is awesome!
Only tried it once.  I wish I were better, but young kids were whipping me.  It made me want to go back to the horseshoes (the little bastards can't throw a piece of metal that far)... yet.

WOTR

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 12:17:06 AM
Radio Check! test my stream
Just checked... Hoagie is still going strong on your stream.

Spooky Matter

So this is bell gab.  Well I really liked spooky matter, obviously, and I had to see what was so evil with this site that Art called the posters, vaguely lovable.  Not the best remarks for his fans.  In fact, kind of insulting. 

I could not possibly read all the posts to understand why he would say such things but lots of people are famous for doing terrible things and after all, it did bring me to your viscous site  :P

jazmunda

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2013, 12:26:47 AM
What username does he use here?

Confusingly Art Bell. ;)

That was a recycled joke but it's mine so I can.

steelbot

K...so on replay here RCH just got to the part with we need to leave...problem...we can get in and out to Mars 'MAYBE' I think - if , as harsh as it sounds.....death is not a problem.....in any part of the journey or landing and must be just dealt with...so find me those cold heartless bastards - Snickering here - and he's right... - the problem with any further real navigation of the solar system...there is no sheltering properties of a craft we can create to prevent Jupiter and the other gas giant's radiation and gravity forces to get CLOSE enough with our current technology of raw/nano materials - so until that day comes and tons of LEad aren't required - HUMANS go no further!

littlechris

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 02, 2013, 12:32:15 AM
So this is bell gab.  Well I really liked çspooky matter, obviously, and I had to see what was so evil with this site that Art called the posters, vaguely lovable.  Not the best remarks for his fans.  In fact, kind of insulting. 

I could not possibly read all the posts to understand why he would say such things but lots of people are famous for doing terrible things and after all, it did bring me to your viscous site  :P

Many of the members here are VILE, INSULTING, AND VICIOUS towards George Noory, but Art is loved here! Arts wording on air was that of giving this site love, yet not condoning the attacks towards George Noorey. Spooky Matter?? You spook me out dude.

steelbot

Quote from: wotr1 on October 02, 2013, 12:32:05 AM
Just checked... Hoagie is still going strong on your stream.
Yup - I missed the whole beginning tonight - had the stream up but had to leave to watch the Blackhawks game - so i came back to hear that my name was picked for Spooky Matter = Rename of the Halloween show

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2013, 12:35:02 AM
Many of the members here are VILE, INSULTING, AND VICIOUS towards George Noory, but Art is loved here! Arts wording on air was that of giving this site love, yet not condoning the attacks towards George Noorey. Spooky Matter?? You spook me out dude.
LOL - check out my post above^^

WOTR

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 02, 2013, 12:32:15 AM
So this is bell gab.  Well I really liked çspooky matter, obviously, and I had to see what was so evil with this site that Art called the posters, vaguely lovable.  Not the best remarks for his fans.  In fact, kind of insulting. 

MV is not here to say it... So, welcome- and post often.

If you want to find the "viscous" part you would have to go through the "George Noory sucks" section and search a ways back.  since Art has returned that part of the board has kind of dried up.  There was not a lot of "meanness" as such... but some viscous wit was displayed almost nightly (certainly it was that humour and the critiques that Art was referring to.)

Spooky Matter

Yes I wanted to be very spooky and very vicious and unlovable too.  I found a home.  Thanks Art Bell.