• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

Elinor

Quote from: WildCard on October 01, 2013, 08:21:26 PM
Hi,
AC400KICK, Disheartened, phrodo, Chine, herbalizer, EarthAlien007, nanoprobe, DarkMike, The General, casioson, Producer Paul, ADG12311990, Unscreened Caller, midnight, HorrorReporter, Cynnie, bootyscoot falcon, Spinner, Jake, mikealden, Redacted, Mhayhurst, Scully, PrairieGhost, nofAcedAgent, Nighthawk, SgtRocko, jerry, eddie dean, dortmunder, suicidejockey, Earth Pod, widespread1, Arkipelago, littlechris, jan78, werfold, Ward, Étouffée, Ravenna, FightTheFuture, Keep Rock Evil, Mels-hole1984, BIGradio, paranominal, rca, mainmanX, HorrorRetro, Maxwell, Elinor, indigoo, zeph, UFO Fill, wotr1, ziznak, Designx, gs2offroad, ledzep69r, juanelo, Eddie Coyle, The Coincidence Kid, Sagebrush, InsomniacMissourian, aldousburbank, Buma, ksm32, Paper*Boy, awake, RealCool Daddio, cmotors, CRM 114, basswood, DanTSX, BobGrau, rangerdavid, dungiven and 249 guests.

Hi to you, too, and evrabodeh else!

ziznak

I'll drink diamonds if I wanna drink diamonds

dortmunder

A trashcan! Oh, Hoagie! Hoagie, Hoagie, Hoagie!

Cynnie

Quote from: SR-71 on October 01, 2013, 08:11:40 PM
Yes I'm back. I did a lot of thinking.
What happened ? Were you thinking of not ever coming back ?

PrairieGhost

This show is getting really interesting!

Cynnie

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 08:33:50 PM
ACK! sorry everyone i thought Media fire was just a regular link

here is the file please try this link and see if it works for the Bell Shout out

http://www.mediafire.com/?3d665kss24xr61b6uomkmst2zgyk2bx
Access denied ..man i'm getting soo shot down tonight :)

Spinner

All I can say about RCH's picture #9 is that the rock in question looks very different from the rest on the visible field.

Quote from: WildCard on October 01, 2013, 08:21:26 PM
Hi,
AC400KICK, Disheartened, phrodo, Chine, herbalizer, EarthAlien007, nanoprobe, DarkMike, The General, casioson, Producer Paul, ADG12311990, Unscreened Caller, midnight, HorrorReporter, Cynnie, bootyscoot falcon, Spinner, Jake, mikealden, Redacted, Mhayhurst, Scully, PrairieGhost, nofAcedAgent, Nighthawk, SgtRocko, jerry, eddie dean, dortmunder, suicidejockey, Earth Pod, widespread1, Arkipelago, littlechris, jan78, werfold, Ward, Étouffée, Ravenna, FightTheFuture, Keep Rock Evil, Mels-hole1984, BIGradio, paranominal, rca, mainmanX, HorrorRetro, Maxwell, Elinor, indigoo, zeph, UFO Fill, wotr1, ziznak, Designx, gs2offroad, ledzep69r, juanelo, Eddie Coyle, The Coincidence Kid, Sagebrush, InsomniacMissourian, aldousburbank, Buma, ksm32, Paper*Boy, awake, RealCool Daddio, cmotors, CRM 114, basswood, DanTSX, BobGrau, rangerdavid, dungiven and 249 guests.

Hi back at ya, Wild Card and all you tasty Bellgabbers.

Ha!  We're vaguely loveable! You know it, Art! And we're damned proud of it, too.

Ok, back to the Hoagie feast.

Heather Wade

Quote from: dortmunder on October 01, 2013, 08:33:30 PM
A trashcan! Oh, Hoagie! Hoagie, Hoagie, Hoagie!

Aliens need trash cans too. 

Ward

GUYS im sorry im really medicated tonight back from the Dentist i used my Uploaded account

http://uploaded.net/file/2huspzmz

This works now im sorry guys

please let me know it works

Mels-hole1984

Hoaxland usually bores me to death, at least Art is able to make it entertaining. IF this was coast I would have probably thrown my radio against the wall by now.

PrairieGhost

NASA's original image is even more interesting WOW!

Quick Karl

Please... NOT DICK HOAXLAND AGAIN!!!!

This guy has the CREEPIEST VOICE in the History of life!

shell88

|Art sounds very short with Richard - as usual.

wenck

I'm just catching up on the show now. That BellGab shout out was amazing. Bravo, Steelbot. Anyone else notice Art's little dig at Coast guests when talking about reporters interviewing politicians?

Heather Wade

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 01, 2013, 08:38:48 PM

Thanks PrairieGhost... I'm trying to figure out why the rock with the pipe looks so different from everything else... odd.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 01, 2013, 08:38:48 PM

What am I supposed to be seeing?

Quick Karl

I'd rather listen to the 20-yr old kid with the incomplete story and bad cell phone!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 08:40:50 PM
What am I supposed to be seeing?

The object middle of the picture right and left side.

butterbat

Quote from: wenck on October 01, 2013, 08:40:19 PM
Anyone else notice Art's little dig at Coast guests when talking about reporters interviewing politicians?

Yes, it was super witty, LOL

Bell_Weather

RCH reveals his giddy lust for power...

Spinner

Oh, dang!
RCH mispronounced Ikeya-Seki  :(

b_dubb

waiting for Art to say 'Richard ... that's no pipe ... it's ... it's ... a penis pump'.  hey .... it's XM baby