• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

PrairieGhost

This lady caller is whack-o.... I hope it's not one of you lol

steelbot

Quote from: N00rysMouth on September 30, 2013, 10:59:27 PM
You should never put a case directly on a carpet.  That thing is gonna blow one of these days when you run across the room.

LOL - that's an old pic - back when I was running some BTC mining - Notice the external FAN!  It's off the carpet - and even when it's on the carpet - I generally don't even touch the PC at all - but ground myself - i've been building PC's man since 95.

Radio Sack!  I made myself smile.

I'm on an IOS iPad2 3G.  I hate technology.

In the future, everything was supposed to work!

Zap Rowsdower

the guest just referred to black people as the "negro race"

phrodo

Way I got it figured is ... us trying to comprehend aliens is somewhat akin to a fish in a lake trying to comprehend human beings. And us trying to comprehend The Creator of All is like a fish trying to figure out how its lake came to be. IOW -- even the smartest fish cannot accurately comprehend either -- because they simply cannot as hard as they try ... it's simply beyond the scope of their ability to comprehend such concepts ... as is ours.

PrairieGhost

This show is getting completely nuttie holy crap!

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on September 30, 2013, 11:03:17 PM
Radio Sack!  I made myself smile.

I'm on an IOS iPad2 3G.  I hate technology.

In the future, everything was supposed to work!

yeah the ios app had a looping problem - i'm gonna check for update/reinstall from the appstore - cause I couldn't get it to reconnect - kept up that loop...I've got a shoutcast going right now from the PC - we're running a bit behind live - but will catch up on the breaks...

http://willstare.com:8150/

steelbot

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2013, 11:05:27 PM
Way I got it figured is ... us trying to comprehend aliens is somewhat akin to a fish in a lake trying to comprehend human beings. And us trying to comprehend The Creator of All is like a fish trying to figure out how its lake came to be. IOW -- even the smartest fish cannot accurately comprehend either -- because they simply cannot as hard as they try ... it's simply beyond the scope of their ability to comprehend such concepts ... as is ours.

I Think the books we right are our future - We KNOW that we would snatch up life and dissect it so we expect other "creatures" to do the same thing...we're describing our own fate!

steelbot

just got to the koolaid bit! LOL - Art "Sound's like you Drank the Kool-Aid!"

shell88

I can't breath around this fundamentalist.  Please give me some air!!!!

finaly got the show back on, on a computer

Chine

Earth Pod

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 10:54:15 PM

I run the Sirius Player via Firefox on a laptop, with a hardwired (T-1) connection. It has only dropped once in all the time that I've been using it, since Sep. 15.
So that's 2 full weeks of using the Sirius Internet Radio Player, with only one drop.
I'm streaming the sirirus player w/FF too--also hardwired laptop, as well as many other windows opened w/Seamonkey. No drops...smooth audio.

Heather Wade

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 30, 2013, 11:06:44 PM
This show is getting completely nuttie holy crap!

Sure is! 

Heiser is handling all these hot questions well.  No, that lady caller wasn't me, I'd never call Art and ask
about that.  I'm not calling in tonight because I would have no idea what to ask, and I already got on once.  It may take another decade for me to get up the bravery to call Art again.

dortmunder

Quote from: Chine on September 30, 2013, 10:53:58 PM
Thanks. Can't even find a contact email to report it. It's stuck at the same spot from now 20 min ago.

Won't even play at all now for me, on two devices.

nofAcedAgent

Not hearing anything on your stream FYI steelbot. It seems like its connected, just no audio..

shell88

Wow he's solved all his future problems too with this genetic bullshit.  I don't buy anything this guy is saying.  I wonder what his childhood was like?  what fear he must live in.

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 30, 2013, 11:09:07 PM
finaly got the show back on, on a computer

Got it back on the iPad, too.  But this better be a rare occurrence, because it just annoys the hell out of me!!!  I almost...almost, turned on Noory!! 

ziznak

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:54:55 PM
LOL - trust me man - the pc was built for streaming/ cgi content creation / an all facets necessary to work correctly - it's the app/shockwave/chrome - the pc is smooth as butter!

http://imgur.com/a/Q5oiU#KMwC74q
holy shit you captured a shadow dog in that pic!!!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Redacted on September 30, 2013, 11:11:58 PM
Sure is! 

Heiser is handling all these hot questions well.  No, that lady caller wasn't me, I'd never call Art and ask
about that.  I'm not calling in tonight because I would have no idea what to ask, and I already got on once.  It may take another decade for me to get up the bravery to call Art again.

Well, it's a good thing it wasn't you lol

SnapT

Quote from: Étouffée on September 30, 2013, 10:59:14 PM
This is really maddening.  Sirius keeps stalling at the same first caller throwing down the gauntlet over god's existence, BUT I DON'T want to hear this endlessly looping!

It's like ...something out of the Twilight Zone!

This is a bad promo for Sirius' service; makes me want my Radio Sack transistor radio up and running...for free!

Having the same exact problem.

Ward

I read Heisers book the Facade, what he was just talking about creating an alien life form as evidence is the premise of his book, with some Ancient fallen angels thrown in, i wasn't a bad book quite enjoyable fiction, but i sometimes think Mike acts a little to arrogant for my tastes. Worrying about talking to much about a sequel to a book probably 200 people have read seems to silly to me.

Chine

Quote from: Roswells on September 30, 2013, 10:59:57 PM
I don't know if this will help or be important to one single person but I'm on serious XM with my cell phone everyvery time Art Bell is on, from day 1.  I signed up for the free month on my iPhone 5 and I continue to listen only on my iPhone.  I have not had a single problem.  I can scrub through the TMZ shit.  I can scrub through commercials, like for example you guys started at 10 and I started at 12:30.

I've had not one issue.  Ive had no problems using on demand, no problems finding the show I wanted to hear no matter what time or day I decide to listen.  No problems at all whenever I've started the show at the actual start time.

It sucks to hear people are having problems when our President is speaking.

Haven't had a problem at all myself. This was just a rare occurrence and if I missed anything, can always replay later.

shell88

Quote from: Redacted on September 30, 2013, 11:11:58 PM
Sure is! 

Sure he's handling them well. He's a complete control freak and has spent his life building his fortress.

Have had no problems with the sirius app at all tonight or any other. I lose the stream due to inactivity once in a while, but that's it.

I've been interested by what I've heard tonight but I have to go back and listen to the full thing. Lots of missing gaps for me tonight thanks to distractions.

Any new blood is welcome for me, I'd rather hear new folks views and opinions than the same old re-hashed again.

Heather Wade

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 30, 2013, 11:13:49 PM
Well, it's a good thing it wasn't you lol

That was freakin' weird, I'm way too medicated to meet my insane doppleganger tonight!   :o :o

Chine

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 11:02:17 PM

"We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
https://care.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,

SiriusXM Listener Care
1-866-635-2349
listenercare@siriusxm.com

Thank you, Spinner. Will keep this should it happen again. Appreciate you posting it.

lonevoice

Quote from: CampsieNP on September 30, 2013, 10:56:09 PM
I have to check out the avatar right now. And, yes, all 3 fluffs are here now on the couch groovin' to Dark Matter (I fib to them and tell them Art actually has dogs, not cats so they feel more comfortable with the Master).

Poppy got adopted Saturday so I only have 3 dogs here right now. The house feels empty. AND while I am not really a religious believer, I do argue animals have souls--or the same soul I have if I have one! Lol.
I remember Dean Koontz telling Art a story about his dog freaking out one night when Koontz looked into the dog's eyes and said "I know what you are, you're an angel."   I'm pleased to  hear that Poppy has found his home.   You're doing wonderful work there.

steelbot

BOO sirius LOL - well sorry for the tech difficulties tonight folks -

here's the current setup -

http://i.imgur.com/8TLAfQn.jpg
and back on iOS - HOPE the streams coming through - I'll def. get it fixed tomorrow so no repeats! ON my end anyways - was having diff. getting the sound card source to accept the new signal i suppose - it appeared to be coming through fine - again - just the random fubarness!