• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

Chine

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 30, 2013, 10:46:54 PM
This is on the iphone app and I don't see a feedback button, but I see the truth in what you are saying.

I'm having the same problem.

lonevoice

Quote from: CampsieNP on September 30, 2013, 10:45:40 PM
Hi lonevoice! Thanks for the 6:06 update. And here gnoory gave us the big, tearful goodbye.
I guess he didn't read his own post saying he was leaving. He not only does not listen to his guests, he doesn't listen to himself.
He's pathetic, isn't he?  Did you see his new avatar on his profile page?  Why would he change his avatar after PMing MV about how he was leaving?  lol.  Off topic again, but do any of your white fluffs listen to Art with you?  Mine stretches out in the chair next to me and goes into a deep REM sleep.  I think he likes Art's voice.   :)

PrairieGhost

Lizard people! Now this is getting really good!

steelbot

Wormed Art - SiriusXM is having a lot of difficulties tonight for your listeners- crashing on all devices, PC,mobile,smartphones - Government shutdown conspiracy!!!

Ward

wow this Lizard Alien Call is fantastic fun

steelbot

And sorry folks - lost half the viewers during the 'outage' lol - well fart noises or nothing for some i Suppose! - but I'm BACK!

http://willstare.com:8150/

shell88

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:51:13 PM
Wormed Art - SiriusXM is having a lot of difficulties tonight for your listeners- crashing on all devices, PC,mobile,smartphones - Government shutdown conspiracy!!!
Nothing has crashed here.

Chine

Thanks. Can't even find a contact email to report it. It's stuck at the same spot from now 20 min ago.

Spinner

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 10:46:15 PM

I'm beginning to think that it has more to do with what you're using to run the Sirius Player. It seems that those on smartphones or using WiFi are experiencing the drops. Those on desktops/laptops and/or using "land" connections don't seem to be complaining.

Maybe we should run a poll...

I run the Sirius Player via Firefox on a laptop, with a hardwired (T-1) connection. It has only dropped once in all the time that I've been using it, since Sep. 15.
So that's 2 full weeks of using the Sirius Internet Radio Player, with only one drop.

lonevoice

Quote from: N00rysMouth on September 30, 2013, 10:46:28 PM
Wireless sucks for streams guys.. go hardwire.  No problems at all over on tinychat.   ;D
My Sirius player has not dropped once.
Must be kiiinda boring there, huh?

BTW, I'm listening on a laptop with WIFI...haven't had a single drop out tonight.

PrairieGhost

Koolaid! Now that's getting detailed lol

steelbot

Quote from: N00rysMouth on September 30, 2013, 10:52:49 PM
Maybe your PC doesn't like you.   :)

FYI I'm on a custom-built PC running XP.  Wireless sucks and I don't use it.

LOL - trust me man - the pc was built for streaming/ cgi content creation / an all facets necessary to work correctly - it's the app/shockwave/chrome - the pc is smooth as butter!

http://imgur.com/a/Q5oiU#KMwC74q

dortmunder

Thgyneed to fix this looping shit. I'm missing the show, damit!

CampsieNP

Quote from: lonevoice on September 30, 2013, 10:50:38 PM
He's pathetic, isn't he?  Did you see his new avatar on his profile page?  Why would he change his avatar after PMing MV about how he was leaving?  lol.  Off topic again, but do any of your white fluffs listen to Art with you?  Mine stretches out in the chair next to me and goes into a deep REM sleep.  I think he likes Art's voice.   :)

I have to check out the avatar right now. And, yes, all 3 fluffs are here now on the couch groovin' to Dark Matter (I fib to them and tell them Art actually has dogs, not cats so they feel more comfortable with the Master).

Poppy got adopted Saturday so I only have 3 dogs here right now. The house feels empty. AND while I am not really a religious believer, I do argue animals have souls--or the same soul I have if I have one! Lol.

steelbot

Quote from: dortmunder on September 30, 2013, 10:55:31 PM
Thgyneed to fix this looping shit. I'm missing the show, damit!

Tune IN! - I've got the stream back up - no loops - http://willstare.com:8150/

shell88

I'm on a laptop with wifi. No drops for the last 3 days since I started paying for it.

PrairieGhost

Aliens could slap this guy in his face and he'd still need evidence!

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:54:55 PM
LOL - trust me man - the pc was built for streaming/ cgi content creation / an all facets necessary to work correctly - it's the app/shockwave/chrome - the pc is smooth as butter!

http://imgur.com/a/Q5oiU#KMwC74q

nice looking Rig, you a gamer?

phrodo

Running wireless on laptop XP Pro here ... no issues at all -- except when Firefox crashed and everything went away (likely due to a bajillion tabs being open) .. and then it all came rite back up. Haven't had any issues here at all since the 16th.

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on September 30, 2013, 10:53:58 PM
Thanks. Can't even find a contact email to report it. It's stuck at the same spot from now 20 min ago.

Sorry - I've got my shoutcast stream back up - the iOS app is done for - couldn't get it to reconnect.
http://willstare.com:8150/

Spinner

Nope. Flawless continuous stream here on my MacbookPro. :)

Heather Wade

From my secret Moon Base I'm picking up the signal loud and clear on my custom kitty-built tablet, doesn't Art sound good? 
Loved the reptilian call, now that's just like old times!   8)

This is really maddening.  Sirius keeps stalling at the same first caller throwing down the gauntlet over god's existence, BUT I DON'T want to hear this endlessly looping!

It's like ...something out of the Twilight Zone!

This is a bad promo for Sirius' service; makes me want my Radio Sack transistor radio up and running...for free!

Ward

first time caller line..... AW...Art almost went back to the old days :)

Roswells

I don't know if this will help or be important to one single person but I'm on serious XM with my cell phone every time Art Bell is on, from day 1.  I signed up for the free month on my iPhone 5 and I continue to listen only on my iPhone.  I have not had a single problem.  I can scrub through the TMZ shit.  I can scrub through commercials, like for example you guys started at 10 and I started at 12:30.

I've had not one issue.  Ive had no problems using on demand, no problems finding the show I wanted to hear no matter what time or day I decide to listen.  No problems at all whenever I've started the show at the actual start time.

It sucks to hear people are having problems when our President is speaking.

PrairieGhost

This middle east question is out of left field!

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on September 30, 2013, 10:56:39 PM
nice looking Rig, you a gamer?

Kinda - love me some xbox 360 - but built the rig for The Old Republic - but playing Hawken right now - BF3 - but yeah it's an all purpose box - almost 13 TB (8 internal with one 256 SSD)Core i7 2600k (at the time top of line) win7 Ultimate - 16gb ram - Bluray Burner, the works man - Corsair 600t case, watercooler all that good jazz - it was my job in the Air Force at a time to just have fun with hardware so mine had to be good at home... I suppose, used to be 3 40inch Sammy's in the picture only one showed - for an eyefinity setup.

The OTHER PC shown is a dual quad core xeon server with 32gb of ram and an additional 3 TB

Nothing works. I've logged out, logged in, restarted the app, restarted the phone... Guess it's time to listen on a computer?

Spinner

"We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
https://care.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,

SiriusXM Listener Care
1-866-635-2349
listenercare@siriusxm.com