• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Best of Robert Casio

Started by casioson, September 24, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

bateman

Pretty sure I saw him in the park today. In the bushes. Making suspicious noises as Asian tourists walked by.

sleeplessinca

Did you time that post to be at the top of page, Bateman?

Boo  Yah ! ! !

bateman

I did not. What were we doing though, derailing the thread?

The General

Parents, talk to your kids about people like Casioson

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on September 27, 2013, 06:22:53 PM

And suffocate them if you think they're becoming like him.

sleeplessinca

For What its Worth

Paranoia strikes deep...
Into your life it will creep...
We better stop, children, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down

coaster

I really don't understand the point of this thread. If it was to show all of us how big of a creep you are, you've succeeded.

casioson

Quote from: The General on September 27, 2013, 06:22:53 PM

yes... the tell them about keyboard warriors who would not even get past the classification pod before they got shanked.... lol...

jazmunda

Great call!

You did very well. I know how nerve racking it can be to all of a sudden be on the air.

We were both on the same show.

I should have video taped my call. :)

casioson

Quote from: jazmunda on October 11, 2013, 12:38:11 AM
Great call!

You did very well. I know how nerve racking it can be to all of a sudden be on the air.

We were both on the same show.

I should have video taped my call. :)

i have not heard my call from the other end... i have to wait to down load it...

Jackstar

This is a unique moment in history. Nerves are not only understandable; they're practically required.

casioson

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2013, 01:37:12 AM
This is a unique moment in history. Nerves are not only understandable; they're practically required.

thanks

area51drone

Okay, gotta ask.  Is that a funky looking lamp behind you, or a tool for Weebering someone?   And were you high on drugs during the flashback, or maybe during the call?

If you guys are going to video tape yourselves calling in, you need to keep the camera rolling for a minute or two afterward so we can see you jizz yourself after talking to the master.

Oh, and and a serious note, you didn't sound that nervous.  I'm glad you called in!

casioson

No.. its just a lamp... And i have never taken drugs ever... A cold glass of buttermilk is all a real man needs to have a good time....

popple

Pretty awesome. Congratulations on this great achievement!  ;D And what an interesting story.

I wish Bateman would record himself calling DM or C2C. Dressed up as his characters of course  ;)

casioson

If anyone has my clip please post it.... My computer is being dumb and i missed myself.... I will need to wait till its downloadable to hear it if not.....

coaster

I applaud you for having a real phone.

Nighthawk

Casio. I looked at your You tube channel. What are all those videos about? Why all the footage of laundry mat and resturaunt etc. Is that a hidden camera or something?

area51drone

Was that Tom Cruise that called in?  No, it was just Robert Casio, being awesome.

casioson

Quote from: area51drone on October 11, 2013, 01:28:49 PM
Was that Tom Cruise that called in?  No, it was just Robert Casio, being awesome.

Yeah.... awesome like a fox

casioson

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 11, 2013, 12:34:42 PM
Casio. I looked at your You tube channel. What are all those videos about? Why all the footage of laundry mat and resturaunt etc. Is that a hidden camera or something?

no.. they're all from security cameras....         I know how to um.... Get access to them....

Nighthawk

Quote from: casioson on October 11, 2013, 01:49:03 PM
no.. they're all from security cameras....         I know how to um.... Get access to them....

Oh cool right on. I know your a radio op as is myself. Cool stuff.

Cynnie

Quote from: casioson on October 11, 2013, 01:49:03 PM

Dang, my youtube is just videos of me drunk and stupid

Nighthawk

Quote from: Cynnie on October 11, 2013, 06:37:08 PM
Dang, my youtube is just videos of me drunk and stupid

Ok lol. I'd like to see that. Post the link to ur channel.

steelbot

Casioson's ....Special Edition LOL