• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Rogan

Started by Mr. Hanky, September 23, 2013, 08:43:24 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2020, 01:51:05 PM
Now is a great time to consider the difference between a "resignation" and a "strike." Just think it over for a minute. We can take your answers off the air.

Better, let's consider if you could just post "off the air"

kthxbai

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2020, 01:56:22 PM
Cuz you’re on strike?

I don't know anything about Tim Ozman. I don't know if that would be affected by The Strike at all.

You seem to forget--I know nothing here. You only think I know anything. That is what makes all the difference to how this is unfolding for you, in your experience.

In my experience, you are all unpeeling like an onion that cries for itself. From my outsider's point of view, the spectacle is breathtaking, I can assure you. I don't even know the half of what you and the rest of your ilk are so concerned about, but it surely is no concern of mine.

Consider finding common ground, Mushmouth.

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 29, 2020, 01:59:36 PM
Better, let's consider if you could just post "off the air"

kthxbai

I am saddened that you are dissatisfied with my production of content. Perhaps you should ask for a refund? You had your chance to be appreciative.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2020, 02:32:27 PM
I don't know anything about Tim Ozman. I don't know if that would be affected by The Strike at all.

You seem to forget--I know nothing here. You only think I know anything. That is what makes all the difference to how this is unfolding for you, in your experience.

In my experience, you are all unpeeling like an onion that cries for itself. From my outsider's point of view, the spectacle is breathtaking, I can assure you. I don't even know the half of what you and the rest of your ilk are so concerned about, but it surely is no concern of mine.

Consider finding common ground, Mushmouth.

I am saddened that you are dissatisfied with my production of content. Perhaps you should ask for a refund? You had your chance to be appreciative.

Ozman > Rubini

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2020, 02:32:27 PM

Um...I don't know how to tell you this, my over-posting friend.

But listen, look, if you consider yourself a content producer than perhaps you might want to include "content" in your posts.

Again, kthxbai

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2020, 12:57:20 PM
Join me on strike, and release yourself from bondage. What have you got to lose?

#mirthpilled

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 29, 2020, 02:53:12 PM
you might want to include "content" in your posts.

I might. Or, I might not.

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 29, 2020, 02:53:12 PM
Again, kthxbai

It pains my heart to consider the possibility that you are in support of totalitarian censorship. I honestly would not have considered that to be likely to come from the likes of you. How illuminating!

Thanks. I'm learning a lot, every day. I am not on strike from that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2020, 04:52:16 PM
I might. Or, I might not.

It pains my heart to consider the possibility that you are in support of totalitarian censorship. I honestly would not have considered that to be likely to come from the likes of you. How illuminating!

Thanks. I'm learning a lot, every day. I am not on strike from that.

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 29, 2020, 09:36:53 AM
Pretty easy, even Jackstar knows this: 6 of 1, half-a-dozen of another, see?

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2020, 01:28:46 PM
That was fun!

Ha...it was fun...

To put it into perspective...Kanye was a 10M view on YT...most shows are 1-2M...Jones was 9.5M. Ha

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on October 31, 2020, 02:02:01 PM
Ha...it was fun...

To put it into perspective...Kanye was a 10M view on YT...most shows are 1-2M...Jones was 9.5M. Ha
Wow. And he was deplatformed from most social medias like YooTube, in addition to the legal and marital costs. I hope Rogan throws him a couple bucks for the ratings. At least pay for the steak and whiskey after show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2020, 03:40:08 PM
Wow. And he was deplatformed from most social medias like YooTube, in addition to the legal and marital costs. I hope Rogan throws him a couple bucks for the ratings. At least pay for the steak and whiskey after show.

He better have! He rode him pretty hard with all his “fact checking” which he probably wouldn’t have impossed on any other guest. He also seemed to give him shit for inviting himself on Joe’s election night livestream. You’d think he’d be grateful for how much better it’ll be but Joe obviously feelz threatened by AJ’s boundary issues, i.e., his need to expound and takeover somewhat.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2020, 03:40:08 PM

Ha...Joe invited Alex to the election night shit show...that is a huge endorsement! ha

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on October 31, 2020, 04:10:07 PM
Ha...Joe invited Alex to the election night shit show...that is a huge endorsement! ha
Rogan needs to get both AJ and Ghost on his election show and provide an open bar at his new palatial estate. Get Mustaine to come in for bumper music, McConaughey on bongos and the weed. Would be epic.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2020, 04:17:54 PM
Rogan needs to get both AJ and Ghost on his election show and provide an open bar at his new palatial estate. Get Mustaine to come in for bumper music, McConaughey on bongos and the weed. Would be epic.

Good point...Ghost..ha..that would melt down the internet! ha

novat0

Quote from: chefist on October 31, 2020, 02:02:01 PM
Ha...it was fun...

It was fun for the first 2 hours.  The end was kind of insufferable once Jones got drunk enough that he was just screaming over everyone.  They redeemed it when they got Jones to tone it down, but it was really bad there for a decent amount of time.

>has alex jones on, fact checks everything
>has cia handler on, doesn't fact check anything

really percolates the pecans

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 09, 2020, 06:54:10 PM

Yep, I always hate when he has this douche on. Joe may as well get on his knees. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 09, 2020, 06:54:10 PM

If it helps, at least schadenfreude like, his property taxes are also going to spike +20% like the rest of us here due to stupid voters on some bond issues. But the natural water barrier (Lake Austin) and his fences/gates might keep down the homeless junkie camps. Until someone put out some flyers on how to build rafts from their trash.  ;)

albrecht

Has he, or Spotify, been deplatformed yet? That would be hilarious after they gave him $100million.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2022, 05:28:48 PM

I think he had Dave on the other day but I don't know how to download it. Mechanix beats Four Horsemen. Hahaha.

Joe Rogan did not commit suicide.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2022, 04:30:48 PM
I thought both him and her were toob banned? Funny she was here also. ACL probably.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2022, 09:44:22 PMI thought both him and her were toob banned?

You would think that.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2022, 09:45:37 PMYou would think that.
It is true. I'm wise enough to know there is more of which I'm unaware. And pop culture and stuff, kills me in Jeopardy! This latest incident with a guy known now as Ye? Now a hot item cause dissed some Tribes? When he did his Bush hates blacks I said "Kay-Nay." No idea who he was. Reply: he most popular on charts?!?! A billionaire!"

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2022, 09:54:20 PMNo idea who he was.

Well, at least you didn't know that he didn't outrank you.