• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Noorynoid

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 23, 2013, 10:24:25 PM
Well Art had his first challenge tonight. He passed the test and there is no rust.

Yes, I agree. He's in his element.

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 23, 2013, 10:26:39 PM
I think we should concerted effort to wormhole Art the suggestion that he play some CUSCO.
The Mrs. and I were fond of listening to Cusco while tripping through lost Mexico. Always a flashback.

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 10:25:25 PM
Wait, everybody all the time sounds like this to me. You're saying otherwise?
Must be the variety of weed you smoke. Get the good stuff, and everyone will sound heavenly and in technicolor.  :)

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 23, 2013, 10:24:25 PM
Well Art had his first challenge tonight. He passed the test and there is no rust.

Yes, Ghost, Art was extremely patient with, and kind to, this inexperienced guest. He could have shut the door on Jeremy within 10 minutes of the start of the show.

Part of what makes Art Art...

I think he does have an eye--or an ear--for the Next Generation of lovers of the weird.

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 10:28:59 PM
The Mrs. and I were fond of listening to Cusco while tripping through lost Mexico. Always a flashback.

Its special stuff, especially for the people that were listening in the mid 1990s.

I just wormholed him a suggestion to play some cusco and to have michael holm on for an updated interview.

coaster

Time goes by so fast when Art's on. It doesn't feel like its been two and a half hours.

jazmunda

I'm trying to call.

I actually got through to the ringing but it stopped after 20 rings.

GSD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 10:20:47 PM
There are no bad Art shows, generally speaking. Sometimes bad callers or guests. The inverse holds true for Jorch.

Oh I completely agree.

Art is the only radio host I have ever heard that can take a disaster of a guest and make a compelling show with what he is given.

Art is an American icon and institution, I don't even think he knows how important he is.

Listening to another kook now, "I've been a belieber ever since!", LMAO

eddie dean

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

Must be the variety of weed you smoke. Get the good stuff and everyone will sound heavenly and in technicolor.  :)

And everyone is in 3D too.
totally heavy man.  :)

AC400KICK

I almost shit myself when Art said Hydrogen Bombs were dropped on North Carolina

Spinner

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 23, 2013, 10:33:45 PM
I almost shit myself when Art said Hydrogen Bombs were dropped on North Carolina
Is N.C. still there?

FUCKING MUNCHIES.

i'm making some waffles, later folks

popple

That's right kids, if you look up from your phone once in a while you might see a UFO. And you might even be able to take a picture  :P

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 23, 2013, 10:33:45 PM

Me too! Especially since during a hockey game tonight I came in the room when one of the commentators said bombs were dropped in some American town. But turns out he was just talking about a tv show lol

aldousburbank

Art's talk about looking up reminded me very much of my wise elders now past.

popple

LOL Art thought this caller said he had audio proof of an ET, but he just misheard EVP.

Noorynoid

9 million iPhones were sold last week and every single one of them has a camera. Where are the UFO photos?

Everyone, I want you to get up, out of your chair, go to the window, open the window, and stick your head out...

And LOOK UP!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

Must be the variety of weed you smoke. Get the good stuff, and everyone will sound heavenly and in technicolor.  :)
If so, this is offset by the fact that the strain I've selected allows me to know what a person means before they know what they're going to say.

popple

I heard the "come out and play" but it also sounds a lot like the caller himself lol

popple

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2013, 10:40:12 PM
9 million iPhones were sold last week and every single one of them has a camera. Where are the UFO photos?

There is no more storage space after all the selfies.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 10:41:12 PM
If so, this is offset by the fact that the strain I've selected allows me to know what a person means before they know what they're going to say.

LOL - I just want the original generic no named variety with the same potency =P I'm tired of the names my peeps tell me when I get it...I think they're just making shit up now and refuse to care what the strain is called, but my latest lets me shoot mind bullets at people!

jazmunda

I've gotten through to the ringing about 3 times now. Come on Art pick up.

aldousburbank

Luv the shattered mirror dude. Sounds like a buddy of mine. I love characters.

Spinner

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2013, 10:40:12 PM
People with smart phones always have their eyes glued to the screen. They don't even notice the people around them, much less anything above their head.

popple

Did this caller just say a shadow person ruined his death?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 10:45:44 PM
I've gotten through to the ringing about 3 times now. Come on Art pick up.

Keep trying, it'll happen.