• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

August 27th Show

Started by Frys Girl, August 27, 2008, 08:25:34 AM

Frys Girl

So far, I've jotted these from the first segment.

August 27 Show

?If you were flying today, maybe you weren?t.? Not even 30 seconds into the show he says something stupid.

?Low and Behole? Ok?.. I guess pronouncing the D in Snoory speak is somehow not acceptable.

?I?m going to predict within the next 3-4 years definitive proof of Bigfoot?s existence will be found and revealed. They may not have the creature, but I think they?re going to have some pretty good information.? Mark these vague, worthless words??

?I found it interesting that in Stars Wars movie, the first one George Lucas did, he had Chewbacca looking like Bigfoot. Wasn?t that kinda weird??

Lorn Coleman: Laughs?. ?Well Chewbacca was really named after his dogs. ? He really needs to stop this. There's no point to this comment, which he's made in the past. Once a Snoron, forever a snoron.

Second segment:

"Tom let's talk about the initial visitations, which you know, some are in the Bible. Some stories are in texas. The Samarian texas. What happened?" Snoron meant to say text. What the hell? What the hell.....?

EvB

Quote"Tom let's talk about the initial visitations, which you know, some are in the Bible. Some stories are in texas. The Samarian texas. What happened?" Snoron meant to say text. What the hell? What the hell.....?

This one is fairly common.  The sound of "xt" is so close to the sound of "ts" (which makes more sense if you feel what your mouth does when you make those sounds) that the plural: texts - is hard NOT to slur. Now, I admit most people end up saying "tecks" not "texas" -- but - oh well.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 27, 2008, 08:25:34 AM

"Tom let's talk about the initial visitations, which you know, some are in the Bible. Some stories are in texas. The Samarian texas. What happened?" Snoron meant to say text. What the hell? What the hell.....?

I got this from UFO ship, but remember the day he said it. He's SO stupid, it is mindnumbing.

?Are they called sand scripts because they were written on tablets of sand??
(George Noory to Michael Cremo, referring to the Sanskrit language.)

danDNA

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 06, 2008, 11:34:55 AM

?Are they called sand scripts because they were written on tablets of sand??
(George Noory to Michael Cremo, referring to the Sanskrit language.)

is this a serious quote? i cant quite believe this one. have i died and gone to the cave?

Spikegirl

Quote from: danDNA on September 06, 2008, 11:41:18 AM
is this a serious quote? i cant quite believe this one. have i died and gone to the cave?

haha! Yes, the depths of Snoory's ignorance knows no bounds! It's an actual quote. He's also told us that he didn't know that identical twins had to be of the same sex and had no idea that dogs descended from wolves.

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 06, 2008, 11:57:27 AM
haha! Yes, the depths of Snoory's ignorance knows no bounds! It's an actual quote. He's also told us that he didn't know that identical twins had to be of the same sex and had no idea that dogs descended from wolves.

DAMN!  The dog/wolf thing is forgivable - but the twins thing?  HOLLY CRAP!

This man doesn't know the basic biology or reproduction?  I mean, what happens AFTER he shoots and scores.

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on September 06, 2008, 12:03:56 PM
This man doesn't know the basic biology or reproduction?  I mean, what happens AFTER he shoots and scores.  

I'd rather not think about that! (Eeew...a hot, sweaty, post-coital Norry is the stuff of nightmares)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 06, 2008, 12:07:44 PM
Is this a real quote?
I have another favorite that goes along those lines of (no) thinking:

"Do you think the creators of the movie holes copied your book about portals?"

danDNA

eff off! thats not a real one!

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 06, 2008, 12:07:44 PM
I'd rather not think about that! (Eeew...a hot, sweaty, post-coital Norry is the stuff of nightmares)

Okay - FAST FORWARD:  Does this man have any idea what happens INSIDE the woman - in relation to the reproduction process -  after he shoots, scores, showers and leaves!

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on September 06, 2008, 02:13:53 PM
Okay - FAST FORWARD:  Does this man have any idea what happens INSIDE the woman - in relation to the reproduction process -  after he shoots, scores, showers and leaves!
Shame on you all. coital and snoory in a sentence. this is internet history shame!

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on September 06, 2008, 02:58:06 PM

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 06, 2008, 02:33:38 PM
Shame on you all. coital and snoory in a sentence. this is internet history shame!

Oh...the HUMANITY!