36 (16.6%)
maybe
32 (14.7%)
other
16 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 217

Designx

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 19, 2013, 11:35:34 PM
Ok here's another view, I upped the brightness a massive amount and upped the contrast about 25%
Look how much different the other rocks around it look.

Either this photo was previously manipulated or that object isn't a rock, at least isn't a similar material rock to the ones around it. [attachimg=1]

I disagree - it looks a lot like the rocks around it. The slab like nature of the rocks can be seen in the "object." Color is similar as well. Take the rocks to the right and stack them and you would create something equivalent. The "pipe" looks like an photoshop add-on and too different than the rest of the thing. Also question how the front of the pipe can be lit to show the roundness. I live in western Arizona and I see rocks like this all the time. Everything out here looks geometric due to the lack of erosional forces. Many rocks fracture on geometric planes. Volcanic rocks quite often appear metallic and reflect light like metal.

WOTR

I appreciate that you do not roll over like a limp noodle...

I cannot imagine we will hear much of Hoagland on certain "other" shows after tonight's performance.

That really was a great show.  I was going to head back to work hours ago and thought with RCH it would be easy to follow through with my plan.  Instead I have been entertained by Art, Richard and all of you.  Thanks, and now I really am off to get things done in preparation for tomorrow...

Ward

Maybe were all just in a good mood tonight  however....

Does anyone else feel a sort of pre 9/11 hope again. It's like all that 90's magic is back :)

pepsiguy

Quote from: Ward on September 19, 2013, 11:57:36 PM

Does anyone else feel a sort of pre 9/11 hope again. It's like all that 90's magic is back :)
+1

steelbot

Quote from: Designx on September 19, 2013, 11:56:46 PM
I disagree - it looks a lot like the rocks around it. The slab like nature of the rocks can be seen in the "object." Color is similar as well. Take the rocks to the right and stack them and you would create something equivalent. The "pipe" looks like an photoshop add-on and too different than the rest of the thing. Also question how the front of the pipe can be lit to show the roundness. I live in western Arizona and I see rocks like this all the time. Everything out here looks geometric due to the lack of erosional forces. Many rocks fracture on geometric planes. Volcanic rocks quite often appear metallic and reflect like light like metal.

Looks like the heat shield/repulsor rocket firing thing that aided in landing the craft (after burning in the atmosphere for a bit, since it was traveling much faster than normal "re-entry" like devices)  I'm undecided!

-Art Bell's Dark Matter - Live on SiriusXM channel 104 -
-Additional Live/Replays Re-transmission on -->> www.justin.tv/steelbot <<--

Heather Wade

Yes. 

midnight

QuoteDoes anyone else feel a sort of pre 9/11 hope again. It's like all that 90's magic is back

Yes.

By the way Richard Hoaglund is speaking ill of Dave, do you think he will lose his position as science advisor on Coast? He's done everything but call George a mental pygmy on the air.

aldousburbank

Interesting concept. Plant that seed. Take care of it. See what it grows into.

popple

"I appreciate that you don't just roll over like a limp noodle..." - RCH

LOL

eddie dean

Wow! what a great show! Perfect way to end the first broadcast week of Dark Matter!
I want more.... replay time!

karios8

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on September 20, 2013, 12:00:05 AM
By the way Richard Hoaglund is speaking ill of Dave, do you think he will lose his position as science advisor on Coast? He's done everything but call George a mental pygmy on the air.

He discreetly called Dave a limp noodle who doesn't have the capacity to challenge his ideas. Haha.

Spinner

Quote from: wotr1 on September 19, 2013, 11:57:30 PM
I appreciate that you do not roll over like a limp noodle...
This comment is the one I had been waiting for all night to prove that my  internet stream is behind 3 to 4 minutes.

Renaldo

Quote from: Spinner on September 19, 2013, 11:53:19 PM
Tonight's show with RCH has been much, much better than even I expected. Absolutely fabulous!
I think we'll be talking about this one for a long time.

I agree. I've always had a place in my heart for RCH, but this show was better than I could have ever imagined. This is like the Rolling Stones, The Who and Pink Floyd all got together and threw me a birthday party with strippers in cakes, and midget strippers in cupcakes, and special no hangover vodka that the illuminati make, and I open my gift and it's just a bunch of winning powerball tickets.

midnight

We're listening........................................................to you Art!

aldousburbank

Wow. Who's up for the replay? Room 1111. Bring coffee.

coaster

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on September 20, 2013, 12:00:05 AM
Hoagland and Coast  need each other. Coast needs the listeners he brings. Hoagland needs the audience. George is also too dumb to realize all the jabs he took during the show.

steelbot

Quote from: Spinner on September 20, 2013, 12:01:52 AM

This comment is the one I had been waiting for all night to prove that my  internet stream is behind 3 to 4 minutes.

WOW - MINUTES!  i'm about 10 seconds behind "live" when I listened to my stream earlier - but I don't have a hardware device to know where I stand next to that.

Insanity

That was one hell of a good show. I'm going to listen again sence I missed the first 2 hours.

Renaldo

Quote from: Designx on September 19, 2013, 11:56:46 PM
I disagree - it looks a lot like the rocks around it. The slab like nature of the rocks can be seen in the "object." Color is similar as well. Take the rocks to the right and stack them and you would create something equivalent. The "pipe" looks like an photoshop add-on and too different than the rest of the thing. Also question how the front of the pipe can be lit to show the roundness. I live in western Arizona and I see rocks like this all the time. Everything out here looks geometric due to the lack of erosional forces. Many rocks fracture on geometric planes. Volcanic rocks quite often appear metallic and reflect light like metal.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's very obviously the carburetor out of Darth Vader's Tie Fighter. After Han Solo shot him and he spun of of control, he very obviously crash landed on Mars, where his Tie Fighter broke into 19.5 separate pieces.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 20, 2013, 12:02:20 AM

I'm just basically tuning in here the last 30 minutes of live show - so I'm on - listening and assisting a re-broadcast for anyone that may have missed it too - Time to take a RIDE!!!!!!

Insanity

Quote from: steelbot on September 20, 2013, 12:04:18 AM
WOW - MINUTES!  i'm about 10 seconds behind "live" when I listened to my stream earlier - but I don't have a hardware device to know where I stand next to that.

I'm 5-10 minutes behind. My sat internet lags something feirce it seems, as my phone connection is only 2-3 mintues behind.

Quote from: Renaldo on September 20, 2013, 12:01:52 AM
I agree. I've always had a place in my heart for RCH, but this show was better than I could have ever imagined. This is like the Rolling Stones, The Who and Pink Floyd all got together and threw me a birthday party with strippers in cakes, and midget strippers in cupcakes, and special no hangover vodka that the illuminati make, and I open my gift and it's just a bunch of winning powerball tickets.

Hahaha, that's awesome.  I'm gonna try and lucid dream this tonight.

Renaldo

Quote from: popple on September 20, 2013, 12:00:45 AM
"I appreciate that you don't just roll over like a limp noodle..." - RCH

LOL

You know, I wonder how many other little comments that only they got from talking back and forth off air there were. I kind of got the feeling they were passing eachother private jokes at various points.

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 20, 2013, 12:02:20 AM

Espresso roast ok?  Wild horses couldn't tear me away.

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on September 20, 2013, 12:04:18 AM
Yep. I refreshed my screen, read wotr1's message and sat there staring at it trying to figure out what he meant. About a minute later, I heard the sentence.

Renaldo

Quote from: NooryIsaDouchebag! on September 20, 2013, 12:06:03 AM
Hahaha, that's awesome.  I'm gonna try and lucid dream this tonight.

Make sure you wear your Novadreamer Lucid Dreaming Device!

http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html

Insanity

Quote from: Earth Pod on September 20, 2013, 12:09:30 AM
I'm there but brought tea  8)

I've got a big mug of tea and a few shots of Niquil.

Goddamn colds.