• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

When did "what people have got to understand" become one of the red-hot power phrases in the lexicon of delusional losers? I love it. Greer is completely, delightfully insane. And I love that Art has returned 100% to his wonderful role as master-enabler of madmen, a Bullshit Theater ringleader. "This is all true, ladies and gentlemen".  Perfection! These last 2 nights have been a dream come true. Dark Matter is like Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, if Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull had been a fully engrossing, totally entertaining, flawless return to exactly what made the original special.

Blueorb

I almost forgot Art's little chuckle.  Art said something about Greer having a lot of information--huh huh huh.  Art knows Greer is a fraud.  Pure Gold.

SciFiAuthor

You anti-Art Bell bastards! Greer is a great old guest .. ..

wait...

I'll just go back GN Sucks thread where I belong.  ;D

someguy

I hope one of you homeboys gets on open lines. good luck!

Desmond

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on September 17, 2013, 10:57:00 PM
As much as I loathe the rest of this week's line-up, Michio is great and the first Dark Matter could well be considered a classic!

I agree wholeheartedly and I usually don't enjoy Kaku all that much.  Last night was outstanding on many fronts.

Insanity

Ohhh art sounded kinda mad

" MR greer, I think it's time we Terminate the Interview"

Renaldo

Quote from: widespread1 on September 17, 2013, 10:56:20 PM
You are right Renaldo but it is refreshing to communicate with critical thinkers who can see through it all and have fun doing it.

Oh yeah, totally agree with that. Just getting tired of people saying Art should, or why isn't he, etc.

Quote from: Derpspiracy on September 17, 2013, 10:57:24 PM
No, actually. Never. Not even now. I'm just going through Greer diatribes on YouTube and pretending that I'm following along with the show. I so desperately want to be one of the cool kids, you see. I'm willing to do anything -- up to and including anything that an After School Special ever warned you about.

Please don't make me leave the Cool Kid table.

Long live the hivemind!

This hits a little too close to home.

Spinner

Quote from: Renaldo on September 17, 2013, 10:52:16 PM
For anyone saying Art needs to call the guest on his bullshit....

Have any of you actually listened to Art Bell? Ever? Art's not confrontational. Art's rarely called anyone on BS.  Art will tell you (and he's said it on the air, time and time again) that he provides a forum for people to express their ideas. He'll let them talk and explain as much as they want, basically giving them enough rope to hang themselves. Some people don't hang themselves and you get really good storytelling on the radio. Some people do hang themselves, and you get really good storytelling.
+1
It has been weird reading some of the comments here.
Entertaining, but weird.  ;D

SR-71

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 17, 2013, 10:52:03 PM
It's like, did someone just fart?  But that's cool SR bra.  Just get to bed early.  I dunno, think about an avatar that doesn't cause shrinkage maybe.
Who pee in your beer dude?

Jake

Good luck to everyone who is going to try to call in tonight!

Zap Rowsdower

Quote from: Renaldo on September 17, 2013, 10:59:25 PM
Oh yeah, totally agree with that. Just getting tired of people saying Art should, or why isn't he, etc.

Honestly after 3 hours of Greer's rambling incoherent nonsense I think this forum has reacted pretty civilly. We are all fans of Mr. Bell of course! I'm just excited to get to open lines. The reaction to Greer might make everything worth it.

coaster

How dare we, the listeners who have devoted three hours tonight to listen to a show, have opinions of said show..

SaucyRossy

I loved the new dark matter promo they put together form last nights show. I can almost guarantee the Sirius producers LOVE they get to do stuff for and with Art. Not many people who have worked in radio since the 90's aren't a fan or respect art.

Tinfoil Hat

Well folks will disagree, but I'd like some base-level of credibility and not a raving lunatic. Maybe I'm the odd man out, but I rarely find lunatics entertaining, regardless who their enabler is. At least John Hogue has read Nostradamus even if he mis-quotes him.

I am holding out hope next week will have a better line-up.

lava filling

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 11:02:56 PM
I loved the new dark matter promo they put together form last nights show. I can almost guarantee the Sirius producers LOVE they get to do stuff for and with Art. Not many people who have worked in radio since the 90's aren't a fan or respect art.

I heard it on a sports station this afternoon! It was awesome.

Heather Wade

'I'm So Excited' right before going into Open Lines!
Heard his voice light right up when hedropped Greer too.

Love it!  Good luck to all the callers!!

someguy

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on September 17, 2013, 11:03:58 PM
Well folks will disagree, but I'd like some base-level of credibility and not a raving lunatic. Maybe I'm the odd man out, but I rarely find lunatics entertaining, regardless who their enabler is. At least John Hogue has read Nostradamus even if he mis-quotes him.

Man, you never heard Mel's hole or anything live? It's all raving lunatics!

Northcoaster

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on September 17, 2013, 11:03:58 PM

Kaku and Hoagland are great guests

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 11:02:56 PM

They sure whipped that together quickly. It's very much improved from the 1st version  ;)

Spinner

"It was amazing! How can anybody do that?!"
Art, commenting on Greer's ability to talk non-stop.  LOL!

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: Northcoaster on September 17, 2013, 11:05:51 PM
Kaku and Hoagland are great guests

Well, one out of two ain't bad. Do you have an Accutron like Hoaxland?

Derpspiracy

YES! HE SAID IT! MY NIGHT IS COMPLETE!

Turn your radio off, please.