• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

I tried calling in, 5 minutes and hang up.  Oh well, it was worth the shot.

popple

Surmo, you have at least 3 more years to get in again. Don't worry! The story was cool.

Surmo, are you the one who called in on a potato?

I enjoyed the story.

Surmo

I was in my conference room after just having brushed my teeth, on my way to my office.  Took a shot as I was walking with my cell phone, and happened to get through.  It was a lucky fluke.

And my own story was much better, but chronologically it came second, so, being a lawyer, I went the logical route.  Oh well, that story can wait for the next time.

And Bell Gab gets the first plug before I do anything else.

Surmo

Yes, I was on a potato.  Call me Mr. Potato Head!

Sardondi

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on September 17, 2013, 11:52:07 PMWell I though it was interesting Sardondi.
Thanks, but s/he's right: under tonight's circumstances this thread is for slam-bam posting, and tonight is not the time for wall o' text like I had.

coaster

I hope Art has some shows on shadow people and men in black like he used to do back in the day. Creepy shows are cool.

Heather Wade

Quote from: coaster on September 17, 2013, 11:59:30 PM
I hope Art has some shows on shadow people and men in black like he used to do back in the day. Creepy shows are cool.

Open up the Sold Your Soul to the Devil line.

pepsiguy

Quote from: Sardondi on September 17, 2013, 11:50:25 PM
Guilty.
I for one would love some more paragraphs. I really enjoy your contributions to this forum.
Post on

Quote from: Surmo on September 17, 2013, 11:58:19 PM
Yes, I was on a potato.  Call me Mr. Potato Head!

I'm in the market for a new one. Do you recommend the iSpud 4 or Ispud 5?

ziznak

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2013, 11:52:16 PM
obviously he was using one of the free live streams on the internet over there?  8)

had to be some shit like that... Art seemed a lil suspicious hehe

someguy

Quote from: Sardondi on September 17, 2013, 11:59:03 PM
Thanks, but s/he's right: under tonight's circumstances this thread is for slam-bam posting, and tonight is not the time for wall o' text like I had.

Hahaha I fucking hate you Sardondi but it wouldn't be the same without you

who else am I gonna yell at?

popple

He needs to squeeze some black eyed kids in there as well.

Wooooooooow! That show flew by. Crystal Gayle is already singing. See you tomorrow night, Art!  ;D

SaucyRossy

I imagine as the audience builds up and he's ready to, there will be a lot of open lines shows on these topics. Etc.

Spinner

Good night, Art.
Loved the show! (duh!)

~~~  Midnight in the Desert ~~~

Aaaaahhhh.

SnapT

I wish he would do four hours of open lines on Fridays.  Love 'em!  That last hour felt like ten minutes.

WOTR

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 11:53:29 PM
Hey man at least you can call in!
Yeah, I just tried a few minutes back just as a test (I cannot imagine what would have happened if it worked and I got through only to tell Art that I was "just testing" the number and hand nothing...)

I am from Alberta as well and can confirm that the number does not work here... Probably not in Canada at all which is too bad.

Now it begs the question; are you from Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Fort mac or one of those "other" areas?  (I figure I have a pretty good chance listing those four. ;D)

Spinner

Jake

I agree! I love the creepier shows.

Another great show. Greer is nutty but I still found the interview to be entertaining.

someguy

Quote from: wotr1 on September 18, 2013, 12:03:57 AM
Yeah, I just tried a few minutes back just as a test (I cannot imagine what would have happened if it worked and I got through only to tell Art that I was "just testing" the number and hand nothing...)

I am from Alberta as well and can confirm that the number does not work here... Probably not in Canada at all which is too bad.

Now it begs the question; are you from Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Fort mac or one of those "other" areas?  (I figure I have a pretty good chance listing those four. ;D)

I'm in that old grimy shithole Edmonton, and the number does not work here

Surmo

Mister Coincidence:  What I don't recommend is my phone, iSpud Galaxy Ring.

And I think we need a show of 4 hours of open lines.

WOTR

Quote from: Sardondi on September 17, 2013, 11:59:03 PM
Sure it is.  Most of us read it and found it interesting.  The only problem is how quickly it gets burred (especially considering how long it takes to type up something thoughtful.)  I think these threads are closer to chatrooms with permanent records than most of us would like to admit.

ADG12311990

Quote from: SnapT on September 18, 2013, 12:03:42 AM
I wish he would do four hours of open lines on Fridays.  Love 'em!  That last hour felt like ten minutes.

I was just thinking the same thing. That was what I loved the most back when Art was hosting "That other show" on Fridays. It would be much better then Dave's "Friday open lines." that is for blasted sure!

onan

Has anyone discovered a way to keep the stream from dropping?

WOTR

Quote from: someguy on September 18, 2013, 12:05:24 AM
I'm in that old grimy shithole Edmonton, and the number does not work here
I'm just south of you in Calgary.  The only thing that I can say I dislike about Edmonton is how the river has cut the entire city in half.  I would travel on the right street thinking I would be at an address shortly only to find the river valley has cut the street off and I would have to find my way back to a bridge (I always loved that I could see the bridge but had no damn idea how to get to it...

I suppose you get used to it after awhile and start to learn your way around- but for a visitor it is hell.

popple

Quote from: Surmo on September 18, 2013, 12:05:44 AM
Mister Coincidence:  What I don't recommend is my phone, iSpud Galaxy Ring.

And I think we need a show of 4 hours of open lines.

I really hope he surprises us with Friday Open Line's once in a while.