• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Widespread's Archive

Started by widespread1, September 10, 2013, 02:38:40 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 29, 2013, 11:56:58 AM
hmmm I dont have that show... would you mind uploading that one for me?
I will keep an eye out for that one in this collection.

Download 1999-12-08 - Art Bell - Richard Hoagland.mp3

I've got the 1999-12-08 as an Ed Dames show and 1999-12-07 as RCH. Can anyone else confirm this?

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 29, 2013, 03:04:30 PM
I've got the 1999-12-08 as an Ed Dames show and 1999-12-07 as RCH. Can anyone else confirm this?

hmmm I dont see that there is any 12-7 or 12-8 shows

Download 1999-11-04 - Art Bell - William Thomas.mp3

jan78

Quote from: jazmunda on September 29, 2013, 03:04:30 PM

Ditto and ditto here....   Confirming redate of
    1999-12-08 - Art Bell - Richard Hoagland.mp3

to 1999-12-07

widespread1

I knew there was a folder in one of these boxes that had some transcripts in it but I was super stoked to find this in there.
The Premiere Radio Networks complete list of Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell shows from 1993-2001 with prices
http://coast.willstare.com/data/public/72f0cd.php
And here is the Premiere Radio Networks list of Dreamland with Art Bell shows from 1994-2001
http://coast.willstare.com/data/public/f320f5.php
I also found this :)

The list confirms those two dates gentlemen.
They are Dreamland Shows
could you please upload those for me?

jazmunda

What a find but you just made me so depressed when I realized how many lost shows there are.

jan78

Whoa whoa whoa, amazing find...

I'm having a Graham Hancock moment - one draws ever closer to uncovering what is so long lost :)

Well, the list is not the shows themselves... the TAPES are of course!  It's still so exciting :)

Did you scan these lists for us ???  They will help greatly . thank you....

Chine

Widespread, you are awesome. Thank you for these.

Spinner

Quote from: jan78 on September 29, 2013, 02:26:50 PM
Al Taylor, one of my favorite guests - looking forward to him this week.

I have 1996-09-25 with good audio, as a S.I.T. show.
Sweet :)
Looking forward to hearing the first half.
Thanks, jan78

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on September 29, 2013, 05:21:09 PM
What a find but you just made me so depressed when I realized how many lost shows there are.
Indeed. Especially the earlier years. Not a lot of people were recording the shows then. It would be great to have more shows from 1992~1995

Spinner

Quote from: widespread1 on September 29, 2013, 04:40:28 PM
I knew there was a folder in one of these boxes that had some transcripts in it but I was super stoked to find this in there.
The Premiere Radio Networks complete list of Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell shows from 1993-2001 with prices
http://coast.willstare.com/data/public/72f0cd.php
And here is the Premiere Radio Networks list of Dreamland with Art Bell shows from 1994-2001
http://coast.willstare.com/data/public/f320f5.php
I also found this :)

Awesome!
That person was truly a big Art Bell fan.
I wonder why he gave up his collection...?

widespread1

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 12:31:40 AM
Awesome!
That person was truly a big Art Bell fan.
I wonder why he gave up his collection...?

She was moving from a big house to a more modest house. my wife and I helped her move. She knew I was a fan and I told her I would digitize them. :)
She was sad and glad to get rid of them. I plan on surprising her with a harddrive full when I am done :)

Archivist1947

Quote from: widespread1 on September 29, 2013, 04:40:28 PM

This is F A S C I N A T I N G !!!

Does anyone know is it still possible to order old c2c shows directly from Premiere like it was on Widespread's scanned list?

Question two - Does anyone know who currently holds copyrights of the old Dreamland shows and it is possible to order those from someone?

I have converted Widespread's list to searchable PDF. Now it has 22 mb. If anyone is interested let me know where do you want me to upload it.

Thanks widespread so much for your amazing contributions.

widespread1

Quote from: Archivist1947 on September 30, 2013, 08:41:35 AM
This is F A S C I N A T I N G !!!

Does anyone know is it still possible to order old c2c shows directly from Premiere like it was on Widespread's scanned list?

Question two - Does anyone know who currently holds copyrights of the old Dreamland shows and it is possible to order those from someone?

I have converted Widespread's list to searchable PDF. Now it has 22 mb. If anyone is interested let me know where do you want me to upload it.

Thanks widespread so much for your amazing contributions.
I guess one way to find out is to dial the 1-800 number.
could you upload the PDFs to the same place  the the images are archivest?

jan78

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 12:24:56 AM

Sweet :)
Looking forward to hearing the first half.
Thanks, jan78
Hi, thanks for your patience, I'm working on it.

williedee

holy crap widespread, you have made so many breakthroughs in regards to collecting art's shows. Those lists alone are way too cool  ;D Thanks again for all of your hard work!

widespread1

Quote from: williedee on September 30, 2013, 11:03:41 AM
holy crap widespread, you have made so many breakthroughs in regards to collecting art's shows. Those lists alone are way too cool  ;D Thanks again for all of your hard work!
You are welcome everybody.
I would like to thank all of you whom donated to the cause... you have helped My family and I tremendously. :) love ya

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 30, 2013, 12:21:59 PM
You are welcome everybody.
I would like to thank all of you whom donated to the cause... you have helped My family and I tremendously. :) love ya

You should give out the donation paypal email address again.

Lurkers this is such an important service that widespread is providing and the hard work he is doing to give us some lost classics is invaluable so send some dollars his way. Every little bit counts and we are getting a little piece of lost history in return.

Or you can just say thank you.

jan78

The 1996-09-25 S.I.T. show (Albert Taylor) is posted now.

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 30, 2013, 03:35:47 PM
You should give out the donation paypal email address again.

Lurkers this is such an important service that widespread is providing and the hard work he is doing to give us some lost classics is invaluable so send some dollars his way. Every little bit counts and we are getting a little piece of lost history in return.

Or you can just say thank you.

Well I kind of felt weird  asking for donations in the first place but some of you expressed interest in helping out so that is the reason I put it up there.
I really don't want anybody to feel obligated. peoples joy is really payment enough for me :)

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 30, 2013, 05:52:52 PM
Well I kind of felt weird  asking for donations in the first place but some of you expressed interest in helping out so that is the reason I put it up there.
I really don't want anybody to feel obligated. peoples joy is really payment enough for me :)

Well that makes you a millionaire with the happiness and joy you have given me. :)

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 30, 2013, 06:26:04 PM
Well that makes you a millionaire with the happiness and joy you have given me. :)

there is still tons of stuff left :)

trsix

Any chance you'll be posting a torrent when you finish this project?

jan78

Quote from: widespread1 on September 29, 2013, 11:28:23 AM
He immediately introduces Michio in the beginning but there are a grip of commercials in the end. I believe somewhere there was a commercial announcing some show in a couple of weeks some time in July. I am thinking it might be the July show but would like a confirmation.
It's the July show. Listen from about 0:43 - 0:48 and you'll hear a number of things. Panic in Paris at a Nostradamus prediction, referring to a New York Times article "a few days ago" - I found it at http://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/06/world/paris-journal-an-old-prediction-speeds-france-s-annual-exodus.html. They talk about the Mir space station and things to be happening with it "in August" etc.

So redate it with confidence...

widespread1

Quote from: trsix on October 01, 2013, 01:56:47 PM
Any chance you'll be posting a torrent when you finish this project?
I was thinking that I would add it my current collection and offer that up as a more complete torrent but if people would prefer a torrent of the only shows that I am ripping
I can do that too.