• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Widespread's Archive

Started by widespread1, September 10, 2013, 02:38:40 AM

Archivist1947

Quote from: widespread1 on September 23, 2013, 03:36:35 PM
Uploaded to incomplete folder (I havnt done any cleaning of the noise or anything so please forgive that audio quality until I go through all of the tapes and make sure I can complete them or not)

1998-01-13 - Art Bell - Gerald Salenti incomplete
1998-01-27 - David Oates - 01-25 - Dreamland Trish and Rob McGregor (had two different dates 1 on each side of cassette)
1998-01-28 - Peter Davenport - Incomplete
1998-01-30 - Art Bell - James Van Praagh 2 of 2
1998-02-22 - Prof. David Jacobs
1998-03-11 - Peter Davenport
1998-05-01 - Ron Regelar 2 of 2
1998-11-26 - Father Charles Moore - Incomplete

The ones labeled 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 are incomplete but  I am still keeping and eye out for the other cassettes
If anybody has the complete show of any of these please let me know :)

Hi widespread. Show from May 1 1998 was with Ron Regehr and Derrel Sims and it was about UFOs and sateliltes. I think I have complete one. Also I have the Praagh one. I will recheck both of those during the day to see are they actually complete and if they are, I will upload it for you during the day. Stay tuned.

Best wishes.

jazmunda

I have the first hour of this episode which is a Phoenix lights update. (will upload when I get home from work)

1998-01-27 - David Oates - 01-25 - Dreamland Trish and Rob McGregor (had two different dates 1 on each side of cassette)
Oates episode is 1998-01-22
The 1998-01-27 date is a RCH show
Dreamland Trish show is 1998-01-25

The date of this show is correct. My version is 1 hr and 24 mins

This date is correct. My version is 2 hr 6 mins

Date is correct and the show is listed as also included John Hogue (Nostrodamus). I don't know have this in my collection

Date is correct. My version is 1 hr 22 mins

The date is correct. This was a SIT in time show. My version is 2 hrs 44 mins.

The date is correct. My version is 3 hrs 50 mins

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 24, 2013, 12:33:14 AM
I have the first hour of this episode which is a Phoenix lights update. (will upload when I get home from work)

Oates episode is 1998-01-22
The 1998-01-27 date is a RCH show
Dreamland Trish show is 1998-01-25

The date of this show is correct. My version is 1 hr and 24 mins

This date is correct. My version is 2 hr 6 mins

Date is correct and the show is listed as also included John Hogue (Nostrodamus). I don't know have this in my collection

Date is correct. My version is 1 hr 22 mins

The date is correct. This was a SIT in time show. My version is 2 hrs 44 mins.

The date is correct. My version is 3 hrs 50 mins

Excellent! :)

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 24, 2013, 12:40:22 AM

Excellent! :)

I'm at work for another hour or so and then I have to get the kids ready for bed. Spend some quality time with the wife (ie: watch some tv) and then watch last nights Breaking Bad and then I will upload the shows I have to the archive. Priorities I know. ;)

Archivist1947

Quote from: jazmunda on September 24, 2013, 12:48:39 AM
I'm at work for another hour or so and then I have to get the kids ready for bed. Spend some quality time with the wife (ie: watch some tv) and then watch last nights Breaking Bad and then I will upload the shows I have to the archive. Priorities I know. ;)

Fantastic Jazmunda.

Do you maybe happen to have any of the shows that I mentioned on this page of this thread:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4567.msg153918#msg153918

I am searching for those for years.

jazmunda

Quote from: Archivist1947 on September 24, 2013, 01:00:07 AM
Fantastic Jazmunda.

Do you maybe happen to have any of the shows that I mentioned on this page of this thread:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4567.msg153918#msg153918

I am searching for those for years.

Title: UFO Debate - Stanton Friedman vs Phil Klass
Show: Dreamland with Art Bell
Original Broadcast: May 01, 1994
Rebroadcast: August 31, 1997

No

Title: Interview with Jamie Shandera and James Bond Johnson
Show: Coast to Coast
Broadcast: July 2, 1997

No. Thought I did but when I listened to it I realized I had mislabelled my file. My file should have been July 10, 1997 which was a SIT episode.

Title: Interview with Sarah McClendon
Broadcast: March 28, 1997

No

Debate - Richard Hoagland / Edgar Mitchell - Ancient Lunar Architecture
Original Broadcast: May 15, 1996
Rebroadcast: August 06, 1996
Comment: I have a partial copy and I am still missing last segment of the show. Lenght of my version is 84 minutes long.

No. But I would love a copy of what you have.

Title: Interview with "ex-CIA agent"
Broadcast: June 1, 1998
Comment: I have a partial version from the rebroadcast from 2002. I am searching for the original one.

No

jazmunda

The episode I am searching for is 2000-03-07 and features the guy talking about the Mojave Phone Booth.

The segment of the episode was also rebroadcast on 2000-03-18.

jazmunda

1998-01-13 - Art Bell - Gerald Salenti - 1st hour - Phoenix Lights

http://coast.willstare.com/data/public/3d4e3b.php

jan78

I concur with you both, jazmunda and Archivist, on the shows in Widespread's list, except:

Date is incorrect. It is 2/20/98

Date is incorrect. It is 2/26/98, a S.I.T. show (with Mark Carlotto and Stanley McDaniel), 2 hr 47  min.  (easy to confuse with the 1/28 Davenport show)

Archivist, I checked the list of shows you are looking for and do not have them. I only have the 5/15/96 show at 84 minutes, missing the last segment also.

Archivist, does your van Praagh (1/30/98) include hour 1?  Mine and I think jazmunda's, and that in driton's torrent, do not include it.

Thank you :)

Archivist1947

Quote from: jan78 on September 24, 2013, 02:23:50 AM
I concur with you both, jazmunda and Archivist, on the shows in Widespread's list, except:

Date is incorrect. It is 2/20/98

Date is incorrect. It is 2/26/98, a S.I.T. show (with Mark Carlotto and Stanley McDaniel), 2 hr 47  min.  (easy to confuse with the 1/28 Davenport show)

Archivist, I checked the list of shows you are looking for and do not have them. I only have the 5/15/96 show at 84 minutes, missing the last segment also.

Archivist, does your van Praagh (1/30/98) include hour 1?  Mine and I think jazmunda's, and that in driton's torrent, do not include it.

Thank you :)

Hi jan78.
Great to talk with fellow archivist.
I checked my version - it has 127 minutes and it starts immediately with the Praagh interview. I checked with program listings at archived Art's website and it seems the first hour is missing at my side too. We probably have the same version.

I found a file on an old hard drive that appears to be a copy of Whitley's Dreamland website. It contains descriptions(some are pretty detailed) of shows from September 96- November 00. It's a 1.5mb zip file w/pictures or 676kb without.  Would anyone find this useful? I could send it as an email attachment if you pm me an address

jan78

Hi Archivist: thank you for checking that, it does sound like the same version, good to meet you too. I've been kind of piggybacking on this thread to jog me into checking my own shows to see what I can add to williedee's 'repository' that isn't already in circulation, as well as checking Widespread's uploads.  Great timing on setting it up, Williedee.

Archivist1947

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 24, 2013, 12:03:11 PM
I found a file on an old hard drive that appears to be a copy of Whitley's Dreamland website. It contains descriptions(some are pretty detailed) of shows from September 96- November 00. It's a 1.5mb zip file w/pictures or 676kb without.  Would anyone find this useful? I could send it as an email attachment if you pm me an address

Chocolate - this is absolutely fantastic. I can see that dates of some files are from 2000 which was probably the year when this was grabbed. Home page leads to c2c where Mike Siegel's name is titled which confirms it was probably from 2000.

This is the first time that I have seen Dreamland scheduled so detailed.

Fantastic contribution Chocolate - thank you so much.

casioson

Crap.... I fell asleep last night about 20 mins into Dark Matter.... :-(

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 25, 2013, 05:37:08 PM
More Richard Hoagland for your listening torture
Download 1998-03-31 - Art Bell - Richard Hoagland.mp3

Thanks. I was worried that all that RCH listening had done some permanent damage to your sanity.

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 25, 2013, 05:39:17 PM
Thanks. I was worried that all that RCH listening had done some permanent damage to your sanity.

haha  :o

morphiaflow

Just a question, will these be eventually added to the Art Bell megatorrents that are out there? a 1.5 maybe?  Or will there be a "megatorrent 2"?

onan

Quote from: morphiaflow on September 26, 2013, 10:23:35 AM
Just a question, will these be eventually added to the Art Bell megatorrents that are out there? a 1.5 maybe?  Or will there be a "megatorrent 2"?

count on it

widespread1

Quote from: morphiaflow on September 26, 2013, 10:23:35 AM

yes I am with you... the goal is to create the most complete collection possible

jan78

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 24, 2013, 12:03:11 PM
Thanks so much for offering this. I use archive.org but as you might have noticed, it has holes in it. This filled some longstanding holes in 2000. Much appreciated.

jan78

Quote from: jazmunda on September 12, 2013, 11:00:45 PM
Also i have the first hour of the Guy Finley show with Ramona. Not sure what the best way to get that to people is?
I have something like that too, it is the first and last hours of 9/25, with Guy Finley missing in the middle. I've split/joined them so it goes first hour, then Guy Finley, then Ramona in the last hour. There was some overlap to get rid of. Not sure what to do either, I'll just hang on to it for now.

Chine

Help! Widespread or any Art Bell expert on all shows.

There was a show I listened to years ago. Need to find it. Was probably around 96, 97? Art had Fr. Malachi Martin in conversation with a Psi expert. (maybe in military use of Psi).

On topics were psi attacks, defense of energy. Fr. Malachi spoke from his perspective of this residue of harm from a spiritual stance. Evil, it's effect on body, spirit. The other guest spoke on it too from his perspective (clinical psi). It was fascinating. Anyone have an idea?

onan

Quote from: Chine on September 27, 2013, 03:26:32 PM

There was a show I listened to years ago. Need to find it. Was probably around 96, 97? Art had Fr. Malachi Martin in conversation with a Psi expert. (maybe in military use of Psi).

On topics were psi attacks, defense of energy. Fr. Malachi spoke from his perspective of this residue of harm from a spiritual stance. Evil, it's effect on body, spirit. The other guest spoke on it too from his perspective (clinical psi). It was fascinating. Anyone have an idea?

Morphiaflow or Morgus would be my goto guys.

Morgus

Malachi Martin was on with Art Bell many times in the late 1990s.
There was one where Major Ed Dames (military remote viewer) called in and talked with Father Martin.
I don't know what the date of that show was however.

widespread1

Quote from: Chine on September 27, 2013, 03:26:32 PM

I will keep an eye out for such a show

onan

Today is your lucky day missy... I have the show.

1996-11-15 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Exorcism and Remote Viewing - Malachi Marting & Ed Dames

Chine

Found it! It's on YouTube. It was with Ed Dames. Thanks, guys. Really appreciate it. I figured it may be Dames but he sounded more interesting to me back then and was hoping it was someone else.

Morgus

That might have been back when Ed Dames remote viewed "Lucifer"