• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Widespread's Archive

Started by widespread1, September 10, 2013, 02:38:40 AM

N80727

Quote from: williedee on September 11, 2013, 07:37:54 PM
Because i'm lame I made a script that copies the mp3's widespread uploads to a different folder where a podcast generator parses them and makes them available to download. So in theory you could subscribe to the podcast and get the new uploads automatically downloaded into itunes or whatever you use.

To subscribe just add this http://coast.willstare.com/podcast/feed.xml to your favorite podcast manager.

This is great.  Thank you, everyone.

I'm new to forum, so hello!

I'm in the process of going through my Art Bell collection, which is spread across many discs, and comparing them to the big torrent recently uploaded as well as widespread's new archive,  and I think have spotted a couple that don't seem to be otherwise available. eg.:

06-12-97 5 Art Bell Doug Ruby Interview - Doug Ruby - Crop Circles

I've listened to this one and it is decent quality and complete. Others I have found, but not yet verified are:

1997-11-04 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Edgar Mitchell
2001-02-06 - Michu Kaku
2001-08-29-Crop Circles
2000-02-15 Larry Dossey
1996-04-16 Open Lines
2002-02-15 Ingo Swann

Would love to share these if I can, since I have been enjoying everyone else's contributions. So if someone can please PM me some upload credentials I will do so.

many thanks

Quote from: williedee on September 11, 2013, 07:37:54 PM
Because i'm lame I made a script that copies the mp3's widespread uploads to a different folder where a podcast generator parses them and makes them available to download. So in theory you could subscribe to the podcast and get the new uploads automatically downloaded into itunes or whatever you use.

To subscribe just add this http://coast.willstare.com/podcast/feed.xml to your favorite podcast manager.

This is awesome! Thanks.

jazmunda

Quote from: setoadivadnhoj on September 13, 2013, 04:46:34 PM

I'm in the process of going through my Art Bell collection, which is spread across many discs, and comparing them to the big torrent recently uploaded as well as widespread's new archive,  and I think have spotted a couple that don't seem to be otherwise available. eg.:

I've listened to this one and it is decent quality and complete. Others I have found, but not yet verified are:

2001-02-06 - Michu Kaku
2001-08-29-Crop Circles
2000-02-15 Larry Dossey
1996-04-16 Open Lines
2002-02-15 Ingo Swann

Would love to share these if I can, since I have been enjoying everyone else's contributions. So if someone can please PM me some upload credentials I will do so.

many thanks

I don't have this one.

001-08-29 Crop Circles

SaucyRossy

2001-02-06 - Michu Kaku
2001-08-29-Crop Circles
2000-02-15 Larry Dossey
1996-04-16 Open Lines
2002-02-15 Ingo Swann

many thanks

Awesome!! I love old open lines shows.

Excited to hear it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: widespread1 on September 13, 2013, 03:15:36 PM

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By6Ok1zn0xTPMXlrUjdsREdWdVU&usp=sharing

is this a new collection?

it's everything currently in my collection.  it's possible you already have it, but some of it you might not.

widespread1

The lists I posted shows not even half of the collection as well. I am going to be working for months lol.

mikealden

Quote from: MV on September 13, 2013, 05:06:14 PM
it's everything currently in my collection.  it's possible you already have it, but some of it you might not.

Thanks for putting this up!

Spinner

Quote from: MV on September 13, 2013, 05:06:14 PM
Please forgive this noob, but, How do we download those?
I don't see a download button... ???

widespread1

Quote from: Spinner on September 13, 2013, 06:11:45 PM

Please forgive this noob, but, How do we download those?
I don't see a download button... ???

there is a link at the beginning of the thread.

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 13, 2013, 07:16:00 PM
there is a link at the beginning of the thread.

I think Spinner was referring to MV's collection.

widespread1

oh Gotcha  :P

uploaded      1997-09-18 - Art Bell - Major Ed Dames

williedee

2001-02-06 - Michu Kaku
2001-08-29-Crop Circles
2000-02-15 Larry Dossey
1996-04-16 Open Lines
2002-02-15 Ingo Swann

many thanks

pm sent

widespread1

Uploaded 1997-05-04 - Art Bell - Dreamland - Capt. Bill Miller
                1997-06-26 - Art Bell - Full of steam Hoagland - R. Hunter

WOW! I just read this thread. WOW! Thanks x1million widespread!

I listen to the various streams every day and love these old shows.

Doubt that I'll download any of these, but now they will be "out there" for all to enjoy.  8)

MaxGravy loves ya baby!

Foodlion

You guys are awesome. I bet even Art doesn't have some of these.

widespread1

uploaded             1998-02-27 - Art Bell - Greg Brayden

jazmunda

At the risk of sounding like a broken record. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Is that 1997 done?

I'm not sure if you saw an earlier post of mine but do you have any shows from 2000?

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2013, 02:43:31 AM
At the risk of sounding like a broken record. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Is that 1997 done?

I'm not sure if you saw an earlier post of mine but do you have any shows from 2000?

you know I don't think I see 1 show from 2000  :| I will let you know if I come across any.
1997 is not quite done... I have a bunch of odds and ends that I will eventually put up.
I am trying to get all of the tapes that were still together recorded and out of the way so it will be easier to go through all of the stragglers.

widespread1

I have listed to some 12 hours of Richard Hoagland recently
Somebody shoot me now.

1998-01-27 - Art Bell - Richard Hoagland

mikealden

Quote from: widespread1 on September 15, 2013, 11:13:20 AM
I have listed to some 12 hours of Richard Hoagland
Somebody shoot me now.

I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry. Nobody should have to sit through that much in such a short period of time.

widespread1

The worst part is how he refers to the audience as boys and girls  >:(

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2013, 02:43:31 AM
gandalf's copy site has 26 shows from 2000.  Is there a specific one you're looking for?

lonevoice

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 10, 2013, 10:00:14 PM
I have lots of his unpublished stuff on cassette- including somewhere the 3(?) talks with Art on air. The last one was near the mortal end and as you would expect, Art does an honorable and intense "friends on the air" interview that felt like the three of you were in the same room. The eschatological finesse they displayed was sweet and humbling. All extra-normal word nerd awesome rap aside, this was among Terence's AND Art's finest work IMO.
Oh, my.  Thank you SO much for the recommendation.  Found all 4 of the Terence McKenna shows here:  http://archive.org/details/TerenceMckennaWithArtBell:

5/22/97
3/19/98
4/1/99
7/16/99

I'd never heard the last one, am listening to it now.  Wow.

Great to listen to McKenna again. I went to his last birthday party at his place on Hawai'i before anyone knew of his illness. Wonderful time, Great party, beautiful property.Lots of food, kegs, and musicians.

widespread1

Uploaded     1998-01-07 - Art Bell - Robert O Dean
                    1998-01-29 - Art Bell - Sean D Morton