• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anthony Weiner completely loses his mind

Started by bateman, September 09, 2013, 10:57:31 PM

Sardondi

The Narcissistic Personality in full flower on national tv. Seldom in American history has there been such a public as well as excruciatingly drawn out political suicide.

Sardondi

Quote from: bateman on September 10, 2013, 09:47:47 PM
Weiner's charming goodbye after his VERY SURPRISING loss tonight: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/377636584012521472/photo/1
Wait, shouldn't that be "his very surprising goodbye after his charming loss"?

These greedy self serving people never go away.

No doubt he'll get some cushy job, something like an appointment to something like the board of a water or fire district where he shows up to work 8 days a year and rakes in $500k plus perks, benefits, pension.  That's what happens to these people when they lose elections if Calif

coaster

This won't be the last we see of him. Don't be surprised when he comes out with a reality show.

Yorkshire pud

Ha! I see your Weiner and raise you Boris Johnson, mayor of London. Hands down. Weiner is playing at it.

The man should have disappeared after the late, great Andrew Breitbart exposed him as a fraud and pervert.

DanTSX

I love this guy.  He is completely insane and unapologetic about everything he does.  And he goes ballistic when he can't make the people dance to his tune.  He is a true swine, and revels in it.

But the real question is, his wife Houma?  Would `ya?  I would :-*  Tasty Paki lady

Sardondi

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2013, 01:51:03 AM
The man should have disappeared after the late, great Andrew Breitbart exposed him as a fraud and pervert.
Here's a question: but for Breitbart, would Weiner be mayor of NYC? My money is on yes, because even had the mainstream media learned about Weiner, they'd have considered him "only" a wagger. And since he was "one of the gang" and not anything dangerous like a conservative, they'd have left him alone. Just like they did John Edwards.

Juan

I was just reading that Hillary has given Huma a "me or him" ultimatum.

Sardondi

Quote from: UFO Fill on September 28, 2013, 01:43:02 AMI was just reading that Hillary has given Huma a "me or him" ultimatum.
Yeah, and she wasn't talking about Huma just being her "assistant", either....