• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Comrade Obama Sucks

Started by SR-71, September 01, 2013, 03:04:46 PM

Does Obama Sucks??

Yes
No
Maybe

Sardondi

Quote from: SR-71 on September 28, 2013, 09:01:34 PMRomney should have won. I'm no fan of comrade obama. Obama is sending the us of a down the wrong tracks. He is turning the us of a into uss of a. The country is getting deeper in debt because of comrade obama.
Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 01:16:42 AMComrade obama sucks because there is no budget. Wtf obama.
Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 01:25:03 AMComrade obama and congress both sucks because there is no budget. Because there is no budget many people will not be paid but obama and congress will be paid. That sucks. Obama and congress is fucking a lot of people and they are not using lube nor giving a reach around. That is making me MAD. Obama and congress PLEASE grow up and stop playing around with people lives.

You know, I purposely haven't gigged you. Not because I thought you weren't gig-worthy: you were. But it would have felt like clubbing baby seals. It seemed like there was something developmentally wrong with you; like you weren't quite right. But now I see you're just a regular, garden-variety jackass who likes what he thinks is the attention he gets from posting inane and meaningless topics.

This has gotta stop.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Sardondi on October 04, 2013, 01:38:14 PM
You know, I purposely haven't gigged you. Not because I thought you weren't gig-worthy: you were. But it would have felt like clubbing baby seals. It seemed like there was something developmentally wrong with you; like you weren't quite right. But now I see you're just a regular, garden-variety jackass who likes what he thinks is the attention he gets from posting inane and meaningless topics.

This has gotta stop.
Oh no! Massuh 'Dondi done laid down da law! Whatevs you do don't piss off massuh dondi!

Someone change the name to Sardondi-gab.com? No? Didn't think so.

Sardondi

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 04, 2013, 05:18:16 PM
Oh no! Massuh 'Dondi done laid down da law! Whatevs you do don't piss off massuh dondi!

Someone change the name to Sardondi-gab.com? No? Didn't think so.
I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you aligned with SR-71. I can tell you really care. I should be more sensitive to special needs. Please accept my apologies.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Sardondi on October 04, 2013, 08:45:01 PM
I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you aligned with SR-71. I can tell you really care. I should be more sensitive to special needs. Please accept my apologies.
"Special Needs"; "baby seals". Is it always about establishing your primacy? Can't you be satisfied with your astute intellect and years of experience? Some of your stuff lately, like cutting away California,  has been so acidic I thought someone hacked your account.
I care that people take the time to play in your sandbox, whether they brought a pail and shovel or not.

Quick Karl

:D You write some funny shit, Aldous!

Quote from: SR-71 on September 07, 2013, 08:56:59 PM
I hope the next prez does not suck.

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 28, 2013, 08:45:26 AM
Bill would therefore advise you to vote for Hillary.