• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Conspiracy Theories You Buy Into

Started by Uncle Duke, August 19, 2013, 12:00:51 PM

Juan

The fix is in on Hillary as evidenced by Loretta Lynch's secret meeting with Bill Clinton a few days ago in an airplane on the tarmac in Phoenix.

henge0stone

Quote from: Juan on June 30, 2016, 05:58:44 AM
The fix is in on Hillary as evidenced by Loretta Lynch's secret meeting with Bill Clinton a few days ago in an airplane on the tarmac in Phoenix.

I think Clinton shills like the Clinton News Network are the only ones calling that a conspiracy. It's really just a fact.

TigerLily

I don't buy into it but my favorite is a Reptilian base on the far side of the Moon

Far from my favorite but the one I buy into at least until proven wrong is Putin owns Trump

Juan

How far apart are the Reptillian and Nazi moon bases? Are they good neighbors?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 25, 2017, 11:55:18 AM
I don't buy into it but my favorite is a Reptilian base on the far side of the Moon

Far from my favorite but the one I buy into at least until proven wrong is Putin owns Trump

Despite being told repeatedly by several independent sources that there is NO connection you continue to believe. Irrationality confirmed.  :D

BobGrau

The one where every couple of days we phase in and out of another universe where more interesting stuff happens, meaning every conspiracy is true but not all the time.

whoozit

Tangy Tangerine.  It's an expensive one if you buy into it.

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan on March 25, 2017, 02:12:41 PM
How far apart are the Reptillian and Nazi moon bases? Are they good neighbors?

I hear there are several lawsuits and shouting of "Get off my moon rocks!"

Jackstar

Quote from: BobGrau on March 25, 2017, 05:59:04 PM
The one where every couple of days we phase in and out of another universe where more interesting stuff happens, meaning every conspiracy is true but not all the time.

There are three Earths.

Dyna-X

Yes:
JFK  Assassination - Multiple shooters w/Oswald as patsy, letter agency support
9/11 - Northwoods style plane replacement, WTC 7 controlled demolition, missle hit Pentagon, insider trading fulfillment of PNAC, etc.
UFO Coverup - counterintelligence and infiltration of UFO groups, some reverse engineering, but unsure on crash retrievals
Psychotronic interference (But not necessarily HAARP induced) ; MK Ultra type experimentation continues
Rule of world by Corporate elite top third of top percent (barely a conspiracy, more accepted fact)
Extreme surveillance state planned - RFID, phones to track people, chipped cars, appliances (like above as accepted true)
Space worthy, high performance black triangle spacecraft

Probably Not but will listen to new evidence:
Chemtrails - at least on a wide scale
Flouride to pacify population  - think this was more a natural evolution/programming result
Secret Space program Moon base
Many fall into this category (Sandy Hook faking, 2013 Boston Marathon, Pizzagate as proof of criminal activity)

No way, Get Outta Town:
Moon Landing Faking
Flat, Hollow and Concave Earth Theories, second sun, second Earth
Planet-X predictions
Any claim that Mars is habitable to humans without a space suit (However NASA has altered images and creates Red Planet Meme)
Faked deaths (Elvis, Paul McCartney (Replacement), Michael Jackson, Shuttle Challenger Crew)
Masonic rule of World (organization is nearly extinct)
Anything involving cloned world leaders or shape shifting of same into physical reptiles
Any video from Third Phase of the Moon
All Channeled material - Anything from Sheldon Nidle or Billy Meier
Information gained from hypnotized abductees that is not consciously remembered

Jackstar

Juan

Trump is in the process of building the Third Temple.

Robert

At the Junto yrs. ago I met a doctor who had a long story to tell, and who you could tell was frustrated by his inability to get much of an audience for this story, which was very long & detailed.  That's the problem: Most people aren't into long stories unless they seek them out; in casual situations they're not prepared for such a thing & would rather spend time hearing less about more than going into something that requires so much detail to understand.  Unfortunately I was in that position, and a lot of it went in 1 ear & out the other, but I'd like him to get more of an audience for his story.

It's a story of a conspiracy he uncovered that led to his having to leave medical practice.  The conspiracy involved not only the Richmond Co. Med'l Soc., but also state officials, a member of Congress, and highly placed officials in some other professions.  I tried to interest a friend, David Lindelof who was into theorizing about the JFK assassination, but David was only interested in conspiracies involving persons who were that prominent.  It's an awfully big world, and that makes me wonder whether lots of lesser conspiracies that may not involve a president but that do involve lesser persons and fairly large nos. of co-conspirators exist, along with many others that are suspected but either untrue or unprovable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert on March 28, 2017, 03:50:05 PM
I tried to interest a friend, David Lindelof

From now on, I'm asking for him. Write that down, on a friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert on March 28, 2017, 03:50:05 PM
David was only interested in conspiracies involving persons who were that prominent

Is this a euphemism for tits, or for cock? I'm honestly puzzled here.

Jackstar

Jackstar

I don't think those Jews are the same as those other Jews. Also, I suspect that a great many people who think of themselves as "Jews" are in fact nothing of the kind.

Look, look, read, read: it's complicated.

Quote from: 소정 와이프 야🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 28, 2017, 11:18:57 PM
Sometimes they do tell the truth.

The truth is not the truth, and that is the truth.

yumyumtree

Death of Marilyn Monroe. There are some others, but can't think of them offhand now.

Robert

I'll entertain the possibility that B.J. Snowden's song "Conspiracy" was correct.

Quote from: henge0stone on January 28, 2016, 06:01:12 PM
I buy into that the government probably knows more about UFOs than they say. They recorded UFOs in the 50s and looked into it several times so I think there was something to it. How much they know is up for debate. I don't think they know a whole lot or are in league with Aliens or anything but I do think they put some disinformation out there for the purpose of,
1. confuse the public on UFOs
and
2. get people off the trail of secret projects.

I saw a netflix documentary called Mirage men which had a convincing argument for government disinformation on UFOs. A lot of UFO investigators are naive too. Look at Steven Greer, he just happens to have all these people from high places tell him stuff? Sure seems like an easy way to disseminate disinformation to me. 

THIS  ^^^

Oh yeah, Greer is bought and paid for.       http://cyberspaceorbit.com/greeradmitz.htm

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 03, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
THIS  ^^^

Oh yeah, Greer is bought and paid for.       http://cyberspaceorbit.com/greeradmitz.htm

He gained credibility for me when he held that hearing with lots of military, etc. who had witnessed various encounters. He lost a lot of that credibility when I heard him years later talking about how he can call the UFOs whenever he wants by meditating on them. This to me would play into the theory that UFOs aren't physically real but an aspect of our subconscious accessible only through altered states of consciousness like meditation, drugs or dreaming. While this could be it seems unlikely to me in light of all the crash stories, the attempted obfuscation surrounding them and the many documented reports of retroengineered experimental craft by our military.

Dyna-X

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 03, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
THIS  ^^^

One thing that made me suspicious is that while he has many witnesses that seem to be genuine, at some point during each interview they put in a line about "disclosure of technologies to save the planet" as if Greer was coaching them to speculate rather than just report the sighting or incident at face value. He contaminates the testimony of his own witnesses.
Then Greer's latest kick seems to be some kind of variant on a false flag invasion! Blue Beam 2.0 and that all real ETs are benevolent - highly irresponsible as we don't even know that they are ETs or what they or their intentions are.
Numerous people have been able to call sky anomalies, but Greer seems to be making a mint doing it. That just adds to the shadiness. Puts him in the same camp as James Gilliand and his ranch.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 12:52:24 AM
Greer seems to be making a mint doing it. That just adds to the shadiness.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

ninjashoes

I believe in almost all conspiracy theories, including the ones that contradict eachother.