• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some bullshit story about swallowing glass (july 16 08)

Started by Frys Girl, August 21, 2008, 05:27:29 PM

Frys Girl

The story of George sipping iced tea at a restaurant "As I was gulping it, I swallowed some ice. One piece felt awfully sharp and awfully warm. So I pulled out of my mouth a 2-inch blade of glass."

How the hell would glass be warm? Isn't glass a heat/cold conductor? Too bad he didn't swallow it lol.

Meanwhile, he tells injected this precious personal gem while he was doing the news about a guy who found a blade in his bun at subway (which is totally freaky. I can't go there anymore!)

Spikegirl

Reminds me of the story of how he cured his friend's throat cancer. He had another story where he cured cancer as well. I can't remember the second one, but in the first one, he was eating lunch with a friend who had throat cancer, and from out of no where, he got the urge to grab his friend's throat. When he did this, he felt energy leave him (is anyone gagging yet?) and later, his friend told him that his throat cancer was cured.

And then George woke up.

Frys Girl

Holy crap. That's pretty bad (but funny since it's snoory). How this man still at this job, I do not understand. His boy toy Dickie Hoagland is on tonight. Maybe his melodious voice will spring some other stories for Gman to share. Let's hope not.

incidentally, I google imaged him. The results are pretty funny.

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 21, 2008, 05:27:29 PM
The story of George sipping iced tea at a restaurant "As I was gulping it, I swallowed some ice. One piece felt awfully sharp and awfully warm. So I pulled out of my mouth a 2-inch blade of glass."

How the hell would glass be warm? Isn't glass a heat/cold conductor?

Probably warm because it cut him. That's what if feels like when your insides get cut, which I found out during extremely minor surgery after looking at the operation in progress after the doctor advised me not to. Why I could feel it after I looked at it, I'm not sure, but I know it felt warm, and not good. That's my two cents worth of insight.

Frys Girl

That would be fine, if George got cut. He said he "just knew" and saved himself from a cut. Surgery is awful. I hope I never have to have one. Although I'd kill for a boob job lol

...................................................................................................
................................................................................................
..................................................................................
;D

I remember Art had a story about thinking he accidentally drank glass crystals or something. It was in his "audio autobiography".. or whatever you would call it. It happened during one of his earlier radio shows.

Anyways, apparently someone called in (because Art just kept on doing the show) and told him to eat a shitload of bread. Makes sense to me I suppose.

ANYWAYS, long story short, I think he eventually discovered that the glass was something else..I kinda forget the ending, actually...but obviously he lived so... um...all's well that ends well!  ;D

Max

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 21, 2008, 08:02:56 PM
Reminds me of the story of how he cured his friend's throat cancer. He had another story where he cured cancer as well. I can't remember the second one, but in the first one, he was eating lunch with a friend who had throat cancer, and from out of no where, he got the urge to grab his friend's throat. When he did this, he felt energy leave him (is anyone gagging yet?) and later, his friend told him that his throat cancer was cured.

so how will george cure prostate cancer?

Bandido

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 21, 2008, 05:27:29 PM

How the hell would glass be warm? Isn't glass a heat/cold conductor? Too bad he didn't swallow it lol.

Meanwhile, he tells injected this precious personal gem while he was doing the news about a guy who found a blade in his bun at subway (which is totally freaky. I can't go there anymore!)

I've heard that story a few times. He's such a drama queen. Another tale he tells is a waitress sneezing in Tommy's salad at a diner and Tommy asking George if he should eat it.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Bandido on September 15, 2008, 09:26:41 PM
I've heard that story a few times. He's such a drama queen. Another tale he tells is a waitress sneezing in Tommy's salad at a diner and Tommy asking George if he should eat it.
I would kill to be a fly on the wall to hear that conversation. Well Tom, you should say a few hail mary's and then just scoop it in your gullet! 2012 is coming, after all!