• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2015, 07:07:29 PM
Well you should've already due its relationship with regard to indigenous people, corporate interests, and evil US imperialism. Actually one should not eat any fruit. Or, I guess, anything- now considering it.
So I guess Hitler taking it up in his rump is from the US Imperialism? I can live with that. I never much cared for fruit anyway. Are oranges OK?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 06, 2015, 01:54:33 AM
Radio Urine?  That doesn't narrow it down very much.

Sad to say that's very true.  I grew up with the Free Form FM stations where the djs programmed their own music and you never knew what you were going to hear.  Unfortunately, they all disappeared about forty years ago.

Radio Urine refers to a podcast thread Goldshower started to promote something called Radio Aryan that's produced by some neo-Beer Hall Putzes. 

Hearing her ad on MITD last night reminded me that nothing comes close to capturing the true meaning of Christmas like "Light of Brian" psychic Beth Berry's promise to channel a festive, personal holiday message from the deceased loved one of your choice, and even record it so you can share those special tidings of comfort and joy from the Great Beyond with the rest of the family.  It's guaranteed to be the one gift they'll never forget because it's totally not weird or creepy at all! 

http://www.lightofbrian.com/HealingConnections/?p=661

whoozit

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 09, 2015, 01:36:38 PM
Hearing her ad on MITD last night reminded me that nothing comes close to capturing the true meaning of Christmas like "Light of Brian" psychic Beth Berry's promise to channel a festive, personal holiday message from the deceased loved one of your choice, and even record it so you can share those special tidings of comfort and joy from the Great Beyond with the rest of the family.  It's guaranteed to be the one gift they'll never forget because it's totally not weird or creepy at all! 

http://www.lightofbrian.com/HealingConnections/?p=661
Christ on a pogo stick. Missing this is compensation for not being able to stay up and listen live often.

The fact that at least nine new episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 will be created in 2016.

I'm experiencing so much joy that I'm beginning to think I'm dead.

The creation of those episodes is assuming of course, we don't run into some kind of Weird World War III terrorist nuke EMP snafu setback.

Don't let WWWIII kill the love that we so desperately need... Don't let a mere North Korean EMP destroy the potential of that elusive riff referencing the yet to be released Phantasm 5.

I am begging all nations to procrastinate WWWIII until at least the middle of 2017 so that I can die a happy SOL mobile-hanging-son-of-a-bitch!

maureen

gardenia with lime ... lovely aroma ... from the garden

pate

Quote from: analog kid on October 25, 2015, 03:48:18 AM
The only thing worse than a cold toilet seat is a warm toilet seat.

I beg to differ;  a luke-warm seat?  Where does one stand, or sit?  How does one decide?

pate

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 07, 2015, 01:47:24 PM
...uced by some neo-Beer Hall Putzes...

Beet juiced dippies are much maligned, IMHO...

whoozit

The fact that BellGab is anonymous.  So many have shown their lack of critical thinking skills, reading comprehension and common sense that I wouldn't feel comfortable in public if I new a BellGabber was within 200 feet of me.  Those feelings are not enough to chase me from the forum, see sentence one.

Wil Wheaton guest starring on Big Bang Theory tonight.

He dressed up as Star Trek's Spock and attended the Star Wars premier.  When rabid Star Wars fans became confrontational over his costume, he told them to ~Live Long, And Suck It~

Goddamn, that was funny.

Incorporating the weakness of a crammed font design in such a way as to make complete sense within the context of the current atmosphere of a forum topic:

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 30, 2015, 09:59:20 AM
In a sense it's good for business. Because if given an adversary Art has been engaging. The page was hopping last night. Lots of clicks dicks.

I might be sorry I asked this but what is your take on all of this?

Repaired that for you.  Wait.  Or did I?  So difficult to tell the difference between clicks and dicks.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 17, 2015, 08:15:09 PM
Wil Wheaton guest starring

I'm torn on Wil Wheaton.  The guy is an absolute asshole, yet I like the dude.

whoozit

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 09, 2015, 03:03:44 PM
The fact that at least nine fourteen new episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 will be created in 2016.

FIFM

whoozit

It snowed here Sunday and Monday but today I heard the odd spring peeper.  Finally getting close to spring here.

ios 9.2  now autocorrects 'lardass' into Kardashian.

Turns out this was a story from December,  but it still filled me with joy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 21, 2016, 06:51:47 PM
ios 9.2  now autocorrects 'lardass' into Kardashian.

Turns out this was a story from December,  but it still filled me with joy.

It is the Apple way; comply or be banished to Microsoft.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 21, 2016, 06:57:33 PM
It is the Apple way; comply or be banished to Microsoft.

I'll bet you'd be impressed if it changed Kardashian to 'brain pulp'.  ;)

Brody

Spring bring me joy as the ground is finally soft enough to hide the prostitutes bodies again.

Oh and my roses are starting to take shape, so that's nice

Quote from: Brody on April 22, 2016, 09:25:42 AM
Spring bring me joy as the ground is finally soft enough to hide the prostitutes bodies again.

Oh and my roses are starting to take shape, so that's nice

Do you by any chance live on Long Island oh, say around the Robert Moses area?  I know someone who'd like to have a word or two.... :o  ;)

The unknown gent today who said "keep going Mommy, you got plenty of room" and then hand waved me into my spot. Now, I'm a NYC driver and can wedge my way in anywhere, but this morning I had a horrendous headache and was in need of a little TLC. So, thank you, Unknown Good Guy, you made my day.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 26, 2016, 10:31:20 AM
The unknown gent today who said "keep going Mommy, you got plenty of room" and then hand waved me into my spot. Now, I'm a NYC driver and can wedge my way in anywhere, but this morning I had a horrendous headache and was in need of a little TLC. So, thank you, Unknown Good Guy, you made my day.

Not many dents today then?
A friend was asking.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2016, 10:44:01 AM
Not many dents today then?
A friend was asking.

Tell your friend he's cruising for a bruising.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 26, 2016, 10:59:13 AM
Unexpected extra cash.

Found a twenty in a pocket of a pair of pants you haven't work in awhile?  ;) LOVE the new avatar.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 26, 2016, 11:00:24 AM
Found a twenty in a pocket of a pair of pants you haven't worn in awhile?  ;) LOVE the new avatar.

I hope I set the animation blinking at a rate that will not induce seizures in the sensitive.   :D

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 26, 2016, 11:05:52 AM
I hope I set the animation blinking at a rate that will not induce seizures in the sensitive.   :D

There's no one sensitive at Bellgab.

Both of my boys got around for school this morning on their own ..that ladies and gentlemen, is a miracle!