• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Universes May Collapse

Started by Frys Girl, August 21, 2008, 12:50:51 PM

Frys Girl

Anyone else recall the night George announced his TV show? "It's far away, but circle these days in November. Sci-Fi Channel will air the shows bla bla bla bla googly buk scmuk"

This is obviously why he took the show to LA. What a douche move. This upcoming show is sure to stink more than a brick block of feta cheese.

Loui Zoot

The Sci-Fi network is far better at making tv shows, than it is movies. So, Noory should be doing movies for them. He's made for it. I think he mentioned it last Friday or Monday.

EvB

Quote from: Sagebrush on August 21, 2008, 10:02:01 PM
It's sad but, unfortunately, true.
Scroll down for the info.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080810/ENT07/808100368/1046

Didn't he DO something like this already?  Or was that just a pilot?

Loui Zoot

I think he made two pilot episodes a year ago, that apparently didn't do well. It's been a while, so I'm fuzzy on the exact details.

EvB

Quote from: Loui Zoot on August 21, 2008, 10:29:28 PM
I think he made two pilot episodes a year ago, that apparently didn't do well. It's been a while, so I'm fuzzy on the exact details.

Wow - now THERE is a business plan: "Remember that weird tin foil hat show that didn't do so well?  Let's try it again, same lame host.  I bet it will be BOFFO this time!"

Loui Zoot

We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes either. Is Noory bankrolling these shows himself? Like some kind of vanity press author would an unpopular book? Maybe he's got one of his radio employees hounding scifi on a daily or hourly basis.

Could the government be funding these shows? A new form of gitmo torture? Perhaps the dirty dozen of George's radio guests are hounding scifi, to ensure more sales pitches of sub par products?

Ouija Board witchcraft Devil's Mouthpiece Channeling?

Will the guests will be even prettier on tv, than they are on the radio?

Well, if it doesn't work out (again?), he can always go into stand-up comedy!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Yr2WYoECv74&hl=en

Frys Girl

You guys are cracking me up.

" A new form of gitmo torture? " While funny, that's probably true.
That voice could start world wars and cause men to press nuke activators.

LOL @ that youtube vid. $50 dollars. I hate how he pronounces DOLLars.

Spikegirl

Wow...how do you spell cheese?  G.E.O.R.G.E. N.O.O.R.Y.

Don't quit your day job, George.

Frys Girl

Don't forget the middle initial S!!

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 22, 2008, 09:08:16 PM
Don't forget the middle initial S!!

Thanks for the reminder! But his middle initial is R. His middle name is Ralph (coincidently, what he makes his listeners do every night).

I really do know waaaaay too much about this man... :-[

Frys Girl

It's alright. You're putting your knowledge to very good use. Ralph. If I go through with this phone call, I'm going to include a Ralph.

Loui Zoot

Don't forget sincere sounding, undeserved titles to inflate his ego, distracting him before you go in for the kill.

Frys Girl

OH I'll call him Nighthawk to start off. That ought to get him to zone out enough to imagine himself the king of sci-fi channel or whatever he dreams about.... i'll leave it at that. Once he's "in the zone" I'll start my story. Tom won't suspect anything since he'll be screening and preening.

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 22, 2008, 09:36:07 PM
OH I'll call him Nighthawk to start off. That ought to get him to zone out enough to imagine himself the king of sci-fi channel or whatever he dreams about.... i'll leave it at that. Once he's "in the zone" I'll start my story.

Sly!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on August 22, 2008, 05:47:06 AM
Well, if it doesn't work out (again?), he can always go into stand-up comedy!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Yr2WYoECv74&hl=en
every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year... every year...

Spikegirl

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 22, 2008, 09:11:25 PM
Thanks for the reminder! But his middle initial is R. His middle name is Ralph (coincidently, what he makes his listeners do every night).

I really do know waaaaay too much about this man... :-[

My apologies, Frys. I just realized what you meant. G.E.O.R.G.E.S.N.O.O.R.Y.

Good one!

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 22, 2008, 09:36:07 PM
OH I'll call him Nighthawk to start off. That ought to get him to zone out enough to imagine himself the king of sci-fi channel or whatever he dreams about.... i'll leave it at that. Once he's "in the zone" I'll start my story. Tom won't suspect anything since he'll be screening and preening.

Excellent! Don't forget to mention you are young-he like young girls. Try to giggle a lot and say "George, I love the direction you have taken Coast in. I love listening to Coast the most when you are on (cue giggling)"

Also, you might want to tell him that you can't believe you are talking to such a celebrity-to excuse you if sound nervous (but of course, you won't be, you'll just be kissing his insecure ass and keeping him eating out of the palm of your hand just long enough to say whatever you're going to say to shout us out).

Frys Girl

George, I'm wearing nothing except a tshirt with your head on it. LOL. Then i'll drop my bomb. SNOORYSUCKS.COM! Bring Back Art Bell! Even the 40 second delay isn't long enough to bring snoory's brain back from sexual thoughts. <shivers>

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 23, 2008, 12:34:20 PM
George, I'm wearing nothing except a tshirt with your head on it. LOL. Then i'll drop my bomb. SNOORYSUCKS.COM! Bring Back Art Bell!

LOL! ;D :D ;D

OK, that beats anything I had to say!

Frys Girl

;D

Thought you might enjoy it. Just for fun here's the closes word to snoory:

snood |snoōd|
noun
1 an ornamental hairnet or fabric bag worn over the hair at the back of a woman's head.
? historical a ribbon or band worn by unmarried women in Scotland to confine their hair.
2 a wide ring of knitted material worn as a hood or scarf.
3 a short line attaching a hook to a main line in sea fishing.

Spikegirl

The Urban Dictionary is a veritable treasure trove of Snoory definitions:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snoory

snoron   

A word commonly used to describe C2C host George Noory because his hosting is so boring and moronic it puts you to sleep.

Sometimes "Snoory" is used as an alternate form of Snoron.
1. DRAT!! The Snoron is on tonight. I thought a guest host was supposed to be on.

2. I can't beleive people listen to Snoory. He is soo incompetent and stupid.

snoron   

A moron that is put-me-to-sleep boring as well
Wow, he's such a snoron, I fell asleep listening to him and woke up dumber!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=george+noory

George Noory   

George Noory; syndicated late night infomercial personality, host of the George Noory Show featuring Coast to Coast AM

noun
- a mistake or failure, typically one resulting from mismanagement or confusion

verb
- carry out (a task) clumsily or incompetently, leading to failure or an unsatisfactory outcome
- make or be prone to making many mistakes
Boy you sure nooried that up, you duffus!

Yes, please change my oil, but don't noory it up like you did last time, nitwit!

Premiere Radio really did a George Noory, when they picked Art Bell's replacement.

George Noory   

A conservative talk show host who took over for Art Bell when he 'retired.' He has the intelligence of a gnat, and has written a cheesy book "Secrets of the Universe" or something or other, and peddles his parnormal idiocy at night to scare people into becoming neocons.
George Noory is on the air at 11 PM/1 AM depending on where you live, and most often interviews phony psychics.

Frys Girl

My dear Spikegirl. YOU RULE. However, in defense of gnats, I think their purpose and contribution is far greater than that of Snoory Snoron Snorefest McSnorkle

EvB

I went to Urban Dictionary - Looked up George Noory - and got this:

George Noory    

George Noory; syndicated late night infomercial personality, host of the George Noory Show featuring Coast to Coast AM

noun
- a mistake or failure, typically one resulting from mismanagement or confusion

verb
- carry out (a task) clumsily or incompetently, leading to failure or an unsatisfactory outcome
- make or be prone to making many mistakes
Boy you sure nooried that up, you duffus!

Yes, please change my oil, but don't noory it up like you did last time, nitwit!

===============

I "Nooried" my own oil once.  Damn - my car takes ONLY SYNTHETIC OIL!  Who knew?

Frys Girl

C2C Site Research....... >:(

No search results found on your query, snoory. Please try again.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/search_results.html?query=snoory&x=0&y=0

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 23, 2008, 11:09:33 PM
"Noory" is the new "Munson".
i KNOW!!  i hadn't considered using it this way.

for example:

facial cancer could noory your appearance.

or

those secret service agents really nooried things up in dallas.

the possibilities are endless with this.

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: Loui Zoot on August 21, 2008, 10:29:28 PM

Only one aired,  and although Noory claimed it had the highest viewership for it's time slot, (among cable channels) the SciFi network didn't pick it up.

It was laughable and abysmal - I wish I woulda saved the video tape.  No, wait,  no, I'm glad I taped over it.   He had Joshua Warren on, who did alright, bless his heart.  But then - THEN he had Gary Busey,  who was all over the place - man oh man it was horrible !  And Noory sittin' there sucking his butt pudding because "he's a celebrity".

Yeah,  that's the best he can do.  Noory can't get any *real* celebrities on that show - nobody would touch it.  William Shatner doesn't count, either - he's a whore, he'll do anything.  As Ian said, "He's Shat-tastic."

EvB

QuoteYeah,  that's the best he can do.  Noory can't get any *real* celebrities on that show - nobody would touch it.  William Shatner doesn't count, either - he's a whore, he'll do anything.  As Ian said, "He's Shat-tastic."

Oh hell yes - Shatner is a major whore - but i've always gotten a kick out of that in him  ;)