• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Take your mind off C2C and Terrorism

Started by Ruteger, May 26, 2013, 12:39:24 PM

Ruteger

Actually, they are pretty much the same, but here's something to give you a smile...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/dogs-and-babies-sleeping_n_3332420.html
I don't have kids or animals at home, so not sure how safe this is...read the comments!

onan

This is a nice diversion... we should all take a few moments now and then.

Juan

I thought it was a nice diversion, too, then I made the mistake of reading the comments.  What scolds.

onan

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 27, 2013, 05:02:57 PM
I thought it was a nice diversion, too, then I made the mistake of reading the comments.  What scolds.

I seldom read comments following articles... I can form my own opinions... But this time I just missed them. They are way too far down the page.

Imma a dog lover... so, there is that.

Ruteger

Here's another...this dog is beyond huggable...he's blind which is sad, but what a beautiful creature! He looks happy, tho. Golden Retrievers are awesome - they are my 2nd favorite. I am of German ancestry, so I am biased toward the German Shepherd. :)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331800/Youd-blind-love-cute-Golden-Retriever.html

Ruteger

9 out of 10 times I find the comments more enlightening than the article!

Quote from: Ruteger on May 27, 2013, 05:36:18 PM
Here's another...this dog is beyond huggable...he's blind which is sad, but what a beautiful creature! He looks happy, tho. Golden Retrievers are awesome - they are my 2nd favorite. I am of German ancestry, so I am biased toward the German Shepherd. :)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331800/Youd-blind-love-cute-Golden-Retriever.html

Ruteger

Sorry, but I can't resist this. The black kid on the dog seems to be listening for the dog to fall asleep so he can steal his dog-bone.  ::)

Quote from: Ruteger on May 27, 2013, 05:45:23 PM
Sorry, but I can't resist this. The black kid on the dog seems to be listening for the dog to fall asleep so he can steal his dog-bone.  ::)
Nice. So we should take our minds off of C2C and terrorism, and instead think of nasty racial stereotypes?  Schweinhund.

Ruteger

RealCool Daddio,
Yeah, but your Avatar is pretty sexist don't ya think? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? Hypocrite much?

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on May 27, 2013, 09:39:19 PM
Nice. So we should take our minds off of C2C and terrorism, and instead think of nasty racial stereotypes?  Schweinhund.

RealCoolDaddio used an iconic album cover as an avatar.  The charge of sexism is a false equivalent.

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 28, 2013, 05:56:41 PM
RealCoolDaddio used an iconic album cover as an avatar.  The charge of sexism is a false equivalent.
I suspect Ruteger's tastes skew more towards Skrewdriver.

Quote from: Ruteger on May 28, 2013, 05:08:10 PM
RealCool Daddio,
What's good for the goose stepper is good for the gander, eh?
Fixed it for you.