• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HAARP and the storms in Oklahoma.

Started by SR-71, May 21, 2013, 04:31:29 AM

SR-71

Does anyone think that the storms were caused by HAARP? It would be a good topic for C2C.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SR-71 on May 21, 2013, 04:31:29 AM
Does anyone think that the storms were caused by HAARP? It would be a good topic for C2C.

I hope you're not serious.  Twenty two children in one school hall drowned in a pool of water from broken mains with debris on top of them, and you think it appropriate such a natural disaster is open for conspiracy? You have my pity if you do. It isn't called tornado alley for nothing, but no doubt some turd will call it a government conspiracy. If they do, they're another candidate for my quick but effective concrete block/ sea dispatch method.

I have arguments with a few on here and it get's lively; but to ask if it's HAARP? It's beyond belief.   >:(

stevesh

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2013, 05:38:06 AM

It isn't called tornado alley for nothing, but no doubt some turd will call it a government conspiracy.

Yup, and a couple of other turds (Piers Morgan and Bill Nye) will blame it on 'global warming'.

SR-71

I'm sad that a lot of people were hurt and/or died in Oklahoma.  I know that a few nutjobs will said it was haarp. A few will blame George Bush. Alex Jones will blame it on the U.N

Yorkshire pud

It's sad when your dog dies. This is absolutely devastating. One thing the nutjobs will never get is that nature is far more destructive than any weapon humanity can come up with. Watching the aerial shots on TV it resembles something off a film about a nuclear explosion.

BobGrau

The real issue here is that the human race continues to be stupid enough to build citys in a place they themselves call 'tornado alley'. We all know what tends to happen in alleys.

SR-71

I know how bad it is in Oklahoma because I'm from there.I don't live in Oklahoma anymore but I still have family and friends that still live in Oklahoma. They are safe.

Lunger

HAARP is unlikely....  I do think its has to do with solar activity though.  The Sun has more to do with weather on this planet then anything else and I have had more Solar Flare alerts in the past two week then I have had in the past two years.

Sardondi

Quote from: Lunger on May 21, 2013, 06:23:55 AM...The Sun has more to do with weather on this planet then anything else...
Put this in letters a mile high.

Juan

Quote from: Sardondi on May 21, 2013, 07:28:57 AM
Put this in letters a mile high.
Oh, come on.  You know BusHitler, Rove and the neo-Cons did it, just as they steered Katrina straight for the New Orleans Ninth Ward.

ItsOver

Such a devastating tragedy.  Moore, OK looks like it's not only in Tornado Alley but it's on a Tornado Freeway.

Paths of 1999, 2003, and 2013 Moore tornadoes:

Eddie Coyle

When all else fails, blame the Micks.

In the past few hours, the death toll has gone from 37 to 51 to...24? The authorities/media working together in top form.

ItsOver

I was on a road trip last year and remember stopping in Moore, OK for gas.  I pulled out my records out of curiosity.  Exactly one year ago to the day from yesterday, I was standing at a gas station on 19th St. and I-35 in Moore, OK.  If I'd been at that location yesterday, I'd have been just to the south of that monster.

Quote from: BobGrau on May 21, 2013, 06:12:48 AM
The real issue here is that the human race continues to be stupid enough to build citys in a place they themselves call 'tornado alley'. We all know what tends to happen in alleys.

Pretty much this.  Or that local/regional building codes aren't sufficiently adapted and improved to suit the area.

coaster

I was on another site talking about the storms as they were happening, and it wasnt long until someone brought up HAARP. Anyone who brings up HAARP is a moron imo. People need to realize that bad weather existed before HAARP..
edit-I believe the death toll is at 91. It depends on the news source however. TWC said earlier it was at 91. Looks like maybe they double counted some people and also counted missing people as dead. I imagine it was chaos at the time.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2013, 10:04:22 AM
I was on a road trip last year and remember stopping in Moore, OK for gas.  I pulled out my records out of curiosity.  Exactly one year ago to the day from yesterday, I was standing at a gas station on 19th St. and I-35 in Moore, OK.  If I'd been at that location yesterday, I'd have been just to the south of that monster.

In another coincidence, back during the '99 F5 there, we missed it by just one day.  We were stationed up at Fort Riley, KS, and had just gotten orders for Fort Sill, OK, and we were house hunting down there.  Made it home to find a tornado outbreak up in Kansas, and the big one hit OK the next day.  We still own a house down there and have friends and old neighbors there, so yesterday was pretty stressful. 

Does anyone think that the storms were caused by HAARP?
No.
But I wouldn't be surprised if certain satellites are playing a role in modern day weather modification.
Anyone that denies ^ is going on is either dense or has their head up their ass.

ItsOver

Quote from: HorrorRetro on May 21, 2013, 05:27:37 PM
In another coincidence, back during the '99 F5 there, we missed it by just one day.  We were stationed up at Fort Riley, KS, and had just gotten orders for Fort Sill, OK, and we were house hunting down there.  Made it home to find a tornado outbreak up in Kansas, and the big one hit OK the next day.  We still own a house down there and have friends and old neighbors there, so yesterday was pretty stressful.

The funny thing is that when I was passing through Moore, I wondered why, even for OK there seemed to be a lack of trees in the area.  I guess a few F5 tornadoes takes care of that.

Lunger

Quote from: BobGrau on May 21, 2013, 06:12:48 AM

Or cities 20 feet under the water line in Hurricane zones.