• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Eddie Coyle, April 15, 2013, 02:14:42 PM

eddie dean

the cops on the scene shortly after the gun battle had mentioned seeing blood, but I don't know how much blood.
as we saw with the big bear man hunt in CA,  Christopher Dorner was holed up in a house within sight of the PD command center.. Even though he was right under their nose, they still got him eventually, he was burnt to a crisp, but they got him.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: stevesh on April 19, 2013, 03:30:33 PM
One way would be to crawl into a dumpster or under someone's house and die. There is speculation that he was wounded in the firefight which killed his brother.
He had to have been hit by shrapnel or a bullet, at least 50 shots came in his direction via the cops. His idiot brother blew himself up(intentional or not) within 15 yards of him.

coaster

I just caught the interview they had with his father. Crazy must be hereditary. Asking his son to come home to Russia and threatening the US... It wouldn't take much for him to disappear in Russia.Im talking about his father disappearing btw.

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 09:31:52 AMDagastan must have an active Tea Party movement :-X ::)

Wtf?

Quote from: stevesh on April 19, 2013, 03:30:33 PM
One way would be to crawl into a dumpster or under someone's house and die. There is speculation that he was wounded in the firefight which killed his brother.
I have a new happy thought.

coaster

Must be the lack of sleep  because Im making no sense. Stay safe there Eddie.  I'm off to the bar. hopefully there will be good news when I return. Cheers.

Pragmier

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 04:00:12 PM
Must be the lack of sleep because Im making no sense ... I'm off to the bar.

I don't think that means what you think it means.  ;D

eddie dean

state PD responding to a possible sighting of suspect in a boat. I'm not sure if the boat is in the water or on trailer.
they are using FLIR body heat cameras, and see person moving around in the boat, in prone position
possible shots fired

eddie dean

PD setting up perimeter around the area, with swat and tactical units moving into area

coaster

Guess the booze can wait. I guess the guy is on a boat. trying to remove the top off the boat so hes fully exposed.

eddie dean

EOD. or explosive units with K9 units on scene

eddie dean

coaster, the state PD scanner feed is available, but boston feed is still blocked on broadcastify...

Eddie Coyle

It's him, whether he gets out alive remains to be seen. Kill him.

WBZ confirms it's him. Over 100 cops in the immediate area.

coaster

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 05:20:24 PM
coaster, the state PD scanner feed is available, but boston feed is still blocked on broadcastify...
I have this one on right now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

eddie dean

yeah it sounds like they have eyes on the boat and or suspect

Eddie Coyle

Erin Burnett saying DHS interviewed the older brother in 2011, per request a foreign gov't/

eddie dean

he is in prone position with head to rear of boat,  he is still moving around in  boat.. kicking feet and moving head around

eddie dean

Jesus, bad timing because they just lifted the stay indoors request. so lots of citizens to consider now

eddie dean

new report of no movement in the boat.. hope this fuck is dead already

Eddie Coyle

Stay indoors request lift was possibly done to draw him out. Extraordinarily risky, but aparently he was located within 7 minutes of the stay indoors being lifted.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 05:34:00 PM
new report of no movement in the boat.. hope this fuck is dead already
From your lips to Allah's ears.

eddie dean

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 05:36:02 PM

Stay indoors request was possibly done to draw him out. Extraordinarily risky, but aparently he was located within 7 minutes of the stay indoors being lifted.

wow those crafty guys!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 05:38:16 PM
wow those crafty guys!

They think he's been following coverage with a mobile device.

eddie dean

I was just wondering about that.....must have a long lasting battery, or was able to charge it up at some point during the day

fuck the dude is moving and "flailing about" now

eddie dean

40 gal of fuel in the tank of boat

Eddie Coyle

Fuckin' rubberneckers showing up. Imbeciles.

eddie dean

is it fully dark at this time in boston?