• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What's your favorite BAD Snoorge Snoory story ? ...

Started by Falkie2013, March 15, 2013, 12:21:31 PM

Falkie2013

We all discuss the idiotic things he says and the ridiculous things that seem to happen to only him.

From Pizza Roll spontaneous Snoory combustion to being supposedly being kidnapped in Mexico to other events, which Snoory story have you talked about the most and which do you tell to your friends in conversation ?

I told my gf about the Pizza Roll and she said Snoory's an idiot, she'd not heard the story before.

Sardondi

George's Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Mexican Kidnapping Fiction.

ItsOver

The infamous pizza roll encounter.  He'd been playing hooky from C2C for a few nights so I tuned in to hear the explanation for his unexpected absence.  I thought I was going to pass out from laughing when he was telling his story on the air.  Beeyond Beeleef....  ;D

Eddie Coyle

Not a story, but an insistence of Network being one of his "favorite films"(something he stated endlessly in 2008-09 when Peter Finch's "mad as hell" speech became a meme on Tea Party driven talk radio(Beck, Jerry Doyle)

That an Arab-American would be so fond of Network...tells me he didn't see it. Or if he did, he didn't understand it(likely scenario)

To me the Pizza Roll incident is the funniest w/out even having heard him talk about it. Whether or not the whole Mexican story is true, they would have done the world a favor by keeping him.

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

onan

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 20, 2013, 02:26:49 PM
To me the Pizza Roll incident is the funniest w/out even having heard him talk about it. Whether or not the whole Mexican story is true, they would have done the world a favor by keeping him.

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

After several weeks of the noory pizza roll incident. I am starting to think noory  was trying to copy Art. Attempting a super glue moment. Maybe not, but the doofus that noory is, I can see it hapneen.

I don't have just one.  I love the short personal stories that don't quite ring true, yet make George out to be pretty creepy. 

When some female guest said something about unicorns and George jumped in to say he used to hand out unicorn figurines to friends as a kid.  Or his date finding his disection kit out and open, then ran screaming from the house.  Or when he came back from St Louis and had the 'flock of flies' come flying out the door when he opended it, and ultimately found a squashed squirrel under his bed.  Or his mother coming out of the house and drenching the neighborhood kids with the hose when they were chasing him with squirt guns.

Maybe my favorite is the tale of his father stomping his hamsters to death in his bare feet.  Good one George, way to keep us on the edge of our seats.

tweet75

The story geroge told demonstrating the generosity of people. He told about how he was at a speaking engagement at a city and he was at a hotel. Late at night he was starved so he walked to the fast food place across the street. Only the drive through was open so he tried to walk through the drive through and order food. They refused to serve him as it was the store policy to not serve people without a vehicle in the drive thru. A fan in the hotel across the street saw george came up to him and let george borrow his car to drive through and get some food. I think this story is true.

sleeplessinca

Man I have missed some great Snoorey moments by the sound of these stories.

The pizza roll story is hard to beat.  Especially the part about him walking around with a flashlight grossing everybody out.

I like the one about him running down the street with a hamster in a fishbowl and he trips.  I don't get why he saved the fact that he was 8 until the end of the story because I always picture him as an adult.

I also like his weird ideas like the one where he imagines the guy growing a new nose (for grafting purposes) on his arm sneezing. 

Or maybe his obsession with burned out lightbulbs... maybe not

He is just so frickin' awkward.

RedMichael

Quote from: ItsOver on March 15, 2013, 09:35:15 PM
The infamous pizza roll encounter.  He'd been playing hooky from C2C for a few nights so I tuned in to hear the explanation for his unexpected absence.  I thought I was going to pass out from laughing when he was telling his story on the air.  Beeyond Beeleef....  ;D

I do believe he managed to harm himself with a pizza roll.

I agree that he was playing hooky though. You could tell he was full of shit when he wouldn't drop it and mentioned he carried a flashlight around to show random people. That is beyond overselling. I say hooky because a normal person would just take sick days and thats that. He is one of those guys that probably sounds like he is moments away from death when calling in sick when maybe he just didn't want to work.

jinwicked

The details are fuzzy because I have not heard it in a long time, but he had some schlocky story about buying a homeless man an umbrella. Something to do with a homeless man and an umbrella. It always sounds like he is about to dislocate his shoulder patting himself on the back when he tells it. Oh, George Norry you are such a Good Person. I want to punch him.

I do little things for people whenever I can and the opportunity presents itself. I do not need to tell the world about it.

popple

That story he tells about his grand daughter with the imaginary friend named SHABOOZY, or something similar LOL! He tries to make it seem like she has a voodoo ghost friend. Then Jorch will ask his guest something like "do you think kids can see spirits more easily because they are so young, have an open mind and not far removed from the spirit world?"

ItsOver

I roll my eyes when I hear him launch into one of his stories.  His manner of talking alone makes him sound like a nitwit, regardless of the story.   At best, he over-dramatizes his tales and at worst, he's just making most of them up.

Noory is such a doofus. 

Digitech

I like the one about how he has a forked tongue.

Gay

The best part about the Pizza Roll story is the fact that he was in 7/11 in the first place because his go to dinner is their pre-made Turkey sandwich.

Based on his diet, isn't George the poster child for Garbage In, Garbage Out?

Quote from: ItsOver on April 01, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
I roll my eyes when I hear him launch into one of his stories.  His manner of talking alone makes him sound like a nitwit, regardless of the story.   At best, he over-dramatizes his tales and at worst, he's just making most of them up.

Noory is such a doofus.

He tries too hard to relate with the audience because he doesn't really live a normal everyday life or act like a normal everyday human being. Art never had to try, it just came naturally to him because he was real and he was genuine. Plus Art didn't really care whether or not people were interested in his stories, he just told them. Snoory automatically assumes people actually wanna hear his bullshit.