• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

sWhich CTC guest kisses Snoory's ass the most ? ...

Started by Falkie2013, March 01, 2013, 03:36:57 AM

Falkie2013

On the times late at night when I'm doing dishes or making a late dinner, I turn on the radio which is on the cabinet above my coffeemaker and see what Snoory is talking about. If it is at the beginning of a segment with a guest, more often they begin by telling Snooremaster what a great job he's doing ( dragging the program further down into the sewer. ). It becomes so sickening after awhile that I usually listen for a few minutes and shut it off.

Sometimes I long for people like Joe Pyne, Morton Downey, SR or Pete Franklin.

Equal opportunity haters but at least they COULD do journalism as well and were passionate about their work and didn't have to make up a track record like Snoory does.

They were so outrageous they were fun to watch or listen to and had equally unacceptable and VERY politically incorrect guests on as well who got skewered by the host on a regular basis.

Pete Franklin talks to Mr. Sour Apple 1978

And as always, George Noory Sucks.

Morgus

Dannion Brinkley and tonight's guest Joshua P. Warren are in the top 10 of Noory ass-kissers for sure...

ItsOver

Gag... one more reason not to listen at all tonight.  And Sunday is a complete write-off with it being the first Sunday of the month and all the joy it brings... Submerging Artists and The Snoorster.   :P   

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on March 01, 2013, 02:32:39 PM
Gag... one more reason not to listen at all tonight.  And Sunday is a complete write-off with it being the first Sunday of the month and all the joy it brings... Submerging Artists and The Snoorster.   :P
yep Noory always ruins the start of every month with us only getting a one night break from Nooriness...

Luxlogs

Alex Jones Literally Lusts After Snoory's Hosting Duties.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Luxlogs on August 06, 2013, 07:48:03 AM
Alex Jones Literally Lusts After Snoory's Hosting Duties.

If Jones wore lipstick, Noory's whole rear end would be the same shade.

(Not) Alex Jones: "George, other than Jesus Christ, you're the best man to ever walk on water."

Falkie2013

Almost every guest comes on and tells Snoorge what a great job he's doing. I suspect Snoorge coaches them to do so as it will make Snoorge feel that he's a REAL broadcast professional instead of the inane buffoon he truly is.

And as always and in perpetuity ...

GEORGE NOORY SUCKS !!!

shell88

I think most of the guests are uncomfortable with Snorey's stupidity, but they need the air time so they prepare to go it alone and tolerate it.  Any air time is better than none!  Despite them knowing the big Snore is not guest friendly,  I detect in many of his guests- too many to mention,  utter surprise at his mindless and proficient incompetence during the programs. 

Alex Jones.

With both Noory and Wells
"You are a great American"
"No, sir, you are a great American"
repeats