• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "Guess Who This Is Game"

Started by Marc.Knight, February 18, 2013, 09:54:23 PM

Sardondi

Quote from: Marc knight on February 18, 2013, 10:35:08 PM
This one is too easy.  Guess who?
I had 2009 on her Dead Pool. And I'm guessing that pic is either her morgue shot or publicity shots from her last appearance.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Marc knight on February 18, 2013, 10:42:11 PM
And...who's this?

That 1996 mugshot that Obama doesn't want us to know about?

Oh fuck, I've instigated a politics thread :'(

I mean Clarence Thomas... :-X

Usagi

Marc.Knight

maybe another easy one...

[attachimg=1]

Usagi

Mariah Carey... in possible winner for most creepy ass movie ever, Precious.

Eddie Coyle

I thought Jews couldn't get tattoos?

Because they cost too much ;)

Marc.Knight

One more for the night...
[attachimg=1]

Marc.Knight

This version is even better.

[attachimg=1]

Sardondi

Quote from: Marc knight on February 18, 2013, 10:56:39 PM
maybe another easy one...

Nigel Olssen? Andrew Lloyd Webber?

Quote from: Marc knight on February 18, 2013, 11:04:55 PM
This version is even better.

The guy who was driving Mark Hamill's Corvette?

Usagi

Quote from: Sardondi on February 18, 2013, 11:11:33 PM

The guy who was driving Mark Hamill's Corvette?

Good call, Sardoni.  I was stumped on that one.  Huh.  Not looking soooo bad, since he was already puffy and saggy circa 1980.

This one isn't really fair for any game purpose, but it is in the spirit of the thread (and it's just better with the punchline):

Sardondi

Holy crap. Not everybody should get congratulations for trying to make a come-back. I can see him wearing a kilt lap-lap, since it's so easily expandable.

ItsOver

Wow... Axl's making the Walking Dead look good.

Sardondi

Quote from: ItsOver on February 18, 2013, 11:56:37 PM
Wow... Axl's making the Walking Dead look good....

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, Axl is the victim of a cruel cosmic joke? I wonder if his manager or personal assistant - someone he paid to do little things for him that made life easier - typed out a "To Do" list for Axl. And on this list the assistant suggested Axl "Scarf piles of coke", to keep him going on the long tours, etc.

But what if the assistant by mistake hit the "a" instead of the "o"?

ItsOver

Hahaha...... Coke???  And all these years I thought you meant "cake!!!"  He must have been binging at every Cheesecake Factory in the country for the last twenty years.

From wiry rocker to Meatloaf's bro.  Oh well, welcome to the jungle of growing old.

Yorkshire pud

Those who were around in the 80's music scene and remember the British electro pop era, might recognise this man..Or the group he is in..This was one I took 1st january 2000.

Usagi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 19, 2013, 04:15:22 PM
Those who were around in the 80's music scene and remember the British electro pop era, might recognise this man..Or the group he is in..This was one I took 1st january 2000.

Is it fair that "Heaven 17" is in your picture title?  :P

Temptation is definitely a good song, but I like the Cradle of Filth version better!

Usagi

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2013, 04:57:32 PM
Clarke Gable?

Ha!  Crusty enough.  I can never watch Gone with the Wind without constantly thinking about how Vivien Leigh said his breath stank the entire time.  And I watch Gone with the Wind far too often for a normal person.

ItsOver

It was that "killer" smile that gave him away.  ;D

Caruthers612

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 18, 2013, 10:21:33 PM
       My uncle knew her as Dale Consalvi...when she worked the strip clubs of Boston's Combat Zone circa 1977.

She was awesome on the Joe's Garage records with Frank, and I also loved the Missing Persons thing. Her brother Terry is the master of melodic drumming, incorporating melodies played on tuned drums and percussion into his rhythmic patterns.

Caruthers612

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2013, 04:04:44 PM
Hahaha...... Coke???  And all these years I thought you meant "cake!!!"  He must have been binging at every Cheesecake Factory in the country for the last twenty years.From wiry rocker to Meatloaf's bro.  Oh well, welcome to the jungle of growing old.

I resemble that remark. And he meant yellow cake--uranium.

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 25, 2013, 01:31:29 PM
Hmmm, the guy on the left...

Quote from: stevesh on February 25, 2013, 02:10:38 PM

Russell Crowe in 2026.

Johnny Bench, or Russell Crowe 2 years ago.

Was shocked to see the new Russell in The Man With The Iron Fists.  You can tell he's a great actor because he has gone the way of Brando and Kilmer before him.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 19, 2013, 04:15:22 PM

Bez