• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George's 10th Anniv. Celebration Show Tonight

Started by Mr. Hanky, January 06, 2013, 04:52:56 PM

Mr. Hanky

Date:   01-06-13
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Helaine Olen
Join George Noory and special guests for a celebration of George's 10th anniversary at the helm of Coast to Coast AM.

In the first hour, journalist Helaine Olen will expose the ineptitude and self-serving advice doled out by the Personal Finance Industry.

For a 10th anniversary show, this seems to be a weak guest. A guest speaking on the Personal Finance Industry? Obviously, according to the show description, other guests will be dropping by. Any thoughts on who will also be on the show tonight? My guess is at some point the turd known as Richard C. Hoagland will stop by to lie some more. What other turds might drop by?

ItsOver

Just the usual cast Jorch can dig-up for Sunday night.  The Numbers Lady (gag...), RCH.  Maybe Farnthorpe, so Nooron can get his kicks from the millionth retell of Springheel Jack.   ::)

I predict LMH will NOT appear.  Once a month with Jorch is all she seems to be able to stomach, to her credit.

Mr. Hanky

Nooooooooooooo!!!!

The Numbers Lady? She's a fraud. Period. I hate her appearances. Horrible topic for a 10th Anniversary.

I'm hoping for a Stanton Friedman/Seth Shostak debate. Now that would make for a great 10th Anniversary show!

Elflord

I hope that tonights show is the last one because GEORGE SNOORY SUCKS. As you can tell i dislike george

Mr. Hanky

Yeah. I see that's the general consensus in these parts. Noory does suck. Can you imagine another 10 years of Noory? Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Juan

He said last week he's hoping for at least 10-more. Ugh.

Mr. Hanky

What they need to do is revamp his whole list of guests. They have been repetitive for the last few years. If Noory isn't going anywhere (which seems to be the case), then at the very least change the topics up a little. For example, tomorrow night's topic is Natural Remedies. How many more f'ing shows are they going to do on that topic? No one wants to listen to that bs.

Morgus

Norry's 10th anniversary show will be the same format as his past 'secret door' shows and the recent Mayan Calendar end date show.
A bunch of quick guest dropbys with no real substance, mostly there to ass-kiss Noory and congratulate on the 'great job' (barf) he has done for the past decade and wish him good luck for another decade... :o

Morgus

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 06:01:12 PM
What they need to do is revamp his whole list of guests. They have been repetitive for the last few years. If Noory isn't going anywhere (which seems to be the case), then at the very least change the topics up a little. For example, tomorrow night's topic is Natural Remedies. How many more f'ing shows are they going to do on that topic? No one wants to listen to that bs.
you are dreaming.
those are Noory's fav topics and he loves to bring back his regular longtime guests, some even from his old local St. Louis show - thats where psychic Joseph Jacobs and the Number's Lady came from...

Meanandnasty

I'm new here so I don't know what sort of festivities that you may have planned for the 10th anniversary show.

Is someone going to call in with best wishes? Ha! Ha!

I thought that I would call in on Skype and flash my man boobs at him.  You know take him on man boob to man boob.  I would do that as I praise him in a way like.  Mr. Noory I know that ther are so many forums out there that discuss you.  You must be very popular.  Then, show the manboobs.  I know that is mean and that is nasty.  The thing is he will be jealous of these man boobs.  They don't call me eight pack for nothing.  Ab to Ab to his man boob to man boob. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 05:23:40 PM
Nooooooooooooo!!!!

The Numbers Lady? She's a fraud. Period. I hate her appearances. Horrible topic for a 10th Anniversary.

I'm hoping for a Stanton Friedman/Seth Shostak debate. Now that would make for a great 10th Anniversary show!

The Numbers Nut is an automatic radio shutdown for me.  I'd be surprised if Friedman shows up.  I won't be listening tonight, anyway.  The submerging artists are enough to keep me away. 

Morgus is right.  Noory likes to keep things stale.  I think his psyche embraces known quantities.  He doesn't like surprises.  Kind of ironic for a show that's suppose to be delving into the paranormal.  Just one more reason why Noory sucks.

McPhallus

I wouldn't mind seeing Suzy Orman and Dave Ramsey get smacked around a bit.  The former seems a bit pompous; the latter a bit self-righteous.

McPhallus

Please remember to add a temporary tattoo of a pizza roll beneath each nipple.  Or at least a drawing of said foodstuff with a magic marker.

Quote from: Meanandnasty on January 06, 2013, 06:08:20 PM
I thought that I would call in on Skype and flash my man boobs at him.  You know take him on man boob to man boob.  I would do that as I praise him in a way like.  Mr. Noory I know that ther are so many forums out there that discuss you.  You must be very popular.  Then, show the manboobs.  I know that is mean and that is nasty.  The thing is he will be jealous of these man boobs.  They don't call me eight pack for nothing.  Ab to Ab to his man boob to man boob.

Mr. Hanky

Here's a pic of Noory and his friends celebrating 10 years of worthless hosting:[attachimg=1]

ItsOver

That cartoon says it all for me about the downfall of C2C.  From "The Twilight Zone" to a Bizarro World version of "Beany and Cecil."  :P

Mr. Hanky

I bet UFO Phil will be a secret "back door" guest tonight and do a 10 year anniversary song for Noory tonight called "I like to sniff George's balls."

Morgus

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 06:20:45 PM
Here's a pic of Noory and his friends celebrating 10 years of worthless hosting:[attachimg=1]
yeah the c2c website has that pic up plus they are asking for listener messages to Noory for the 10th anniversary tonight:

Happy 10th Anniversary, George!   
Tonight, we're celebrating George Noory's 10th anniversary as the host of Coast to Coast. If you would like to share a greeting and/or one of your favorite moments from the last decade, please post on Twitter: #George10 or send a note to Fast Blast, and we'll re-post some of your comments throughout the night.

Elflord

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 06:39:34 PM
I bet UFO Phil will be a secret "back door" guest tonight and do a 10 year anniversary song for Noory tonight called "I like to sniff George's balls."
LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 06, 2013, 06:40:16 PM
yeah the c2c website has that pic up plus they are asking for listener messages to Noory for the 10th anniversary tonight:

Happy 10th Anniversary, George!   
Tonight, we're celebrating George Noory's 10th anniversary as the host of Coast to Coast. If you would like to share a greeting and/or one of your favorite moments from the last decade, please post on Twitter: #George10 or send a note to Fast Blast, and we'll re-post some of your comments throughout the night.

My favorite moment from the last decade was when Noory announced he'd probably retire in 2012.   My least favorite moment was when that didn't happen.

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 04:52:56 PM
Date:   01-06-13
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Helaine Olen
Join George Noory and special guests for a celebration of George's 10th anniversary at the helm of Coast to Coast AM.

In the first hour, journalist Helaine Olen will expose the ineptitude and self-serving advice doled out by ...

For an instant there, I thought George was leaving after 10 years with a confession

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 04:52:56 PM
Date:   01-06-13
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Helaine Olen

In addition to this 10 year anniv show and the 12/21 show, George is working on a show to celebrate the soon to be 20,000 posts and 1 million views of the George Noory Sucks thread at Coastgab.

Mr. Hanky

Seriously, I rarely listen to this show regularly anymore. I look at the upcoming guests he has on his show on the website, then I just youtube the shows that I am interested in the next day. He tries to peddle that C2C insider nonsense that you have to pay for to listen to his show the next day when I can get all of his shows free on youtube. Hahahahahaha!!! Noory and UFO Phil can take that, put it into their pipes and smoke it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 06:20:45 PM

Just to show how lazy and uncreative C2C is in general, that's the same childish cartoon they used for his birthday.  All they did was remove "Happy Birthday" and replace it with "Happy Anniversary."  So typical.  ::)

Elflord

Who is really going to listen to C2Cam tonight?

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Elflord on January 06, 2013, 06:57:29 PM
Who is really going to listen to C2Cam tonight?

I might listen (50% chance) just to hear Noory make an ass out of himself tonight. I will also be interested to see what clown secret guests he has coming on.

Elflord

Im not because i'll just read the highlights.

Mr. Hanky

I would be quite pleased if this man was one of Noory's secret behind the door guests:[attach=1]

coaster

10 years of garbage radio is no reason to celebrate.

Elflord

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on January 06, 2013, 07:12:45 PM
I would be quite pleased if this man was one of Noory's secret behind the door guests:[attach=1]
Yes that will be GREAT. Art is the MAN.