• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fond Christmas Memories...or not

Started by Eddie Coyle, December 17, 2012, 12:43:15 AM

Eddie Coyle

Tuesday, December 24, 1985. I was 10.

Christmas Eve afternoon, my friend's parents had a party and about 7 of us junior assholes went. We were in the kitchen, when my friend's older brother Mike(17) entered to annoy us. One my friends says, very sarcastically, "nice beard(goatee)  you look really cool"

Mike says " you know how I got this? It's from your sister's pussy juice". Mike had no idea that his mother was standing right behind him putting something in the fridge. She goes apeshit, grabs him by the hair while saying "you talk that way in front of kids and women! You're a goddamned disgrace, get the hell out of this house"....we were dying laughing at them.
           Though I started using the pussy juice line when I started to sprout facial hair. So, I'm forever indebted.

ziznak

For some reason this reminds me of a scene in "ET" where Elliot calls his brother "Penis Breath."  It was revolutionary for me and my sisters at the time... "Penis Breath" was the ultimate thing to call people back in 85-86?? much to my parents dismay.  It closely rivals the recent "douche nozzle" revival I've had due much in part to a member of these boards.

"Pussy Juice" itself is a childhood classic although it didn't really shine until my teenage years.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on December 17, 2012, 01:41:36 AM
For some reason this reminds me of a scene in "ET" where Elliot calls his brother "Penis Breath."  It was revolutionary for me and my sisters at the time... "Penis Breath" was the ultimate thing to call people back in 85-86?? much to my parents dismay.  It closely rivals the recent "douche nozzle" revival I've had due much in part to a member of these boards.

"Pussy Juice" itself is a childhood classic although it didn't really shine until my teenage years.

i also give you permission to use "jism satchel."  that's another one i'm responsible for.

LacyWoodrow

Well in all honesty, I thought Santa was real until I was an early teen.

On the flip side, I knew the easter bunny was a phoney.  ;D