• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What Are Your Plans For Christmas?

Started by Jasmine, December 16, 2012, 09:27:02 AM

Pragmier

Quote from: Jasmine on December 20, 2012, 08:47:02 AM
You can tell an awful lot about a man by the way he handles three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights!  ;D

If the luggage is lost, and he's handling it, then he's probably a thief.  :o

Instead of pizza rolls, try a pepperoni omelette. Low on carbs and you can dress it up with almost anything.

Juan

I plan to watch the Bobby Bitman and Jackie Rogers, Jr. Christmas Special.

http://youtu.be/eulRyk1f-tE

Jasmine

God! Bobby Bittman and Jackie Rodgers, Jr., the two sexiest men on this planet! They drive me WILD! They can come over to my house and trim my Christmas tree any time!

But, I'll have to settle for two men I met at a bar. I'm going to deck the halls with two dudes named Boughs and Holly.

Jasmine

Quote from: Pragmier on December 20, 2012, 03:24:45 PM

Instead of pizza rolls, try a pepperoni omelette. Low on carbs and you can dress it up with almost anything.

You just described yet another of my ex boyfriends. He was French, skinny, well endowed, and he looked good in everthing he wore.

analog kid

Quote from: Jasmine on December 20, 2012, 05:40:32 PM
You just described yet another of my ex boyfriends. He was French, skinny, well endowed, and he looked good in everthing he wore.

Did he have an outrrrrrageous accent?

coaster

Spending the day at my brothers house. Whole families going to be there. No sleep in the last two days, so its going to be a long one. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.