• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dannion Brinkley

Started by tweet75, December 15, 2012, 02:09:25 PM

tweet75

He seems like such a nice man. He seems to really like george too and he supports the troops.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: tweet75 on December 15, 2012, 02:09:25 PM
He seems like such a nice man. He seems to really like george too and he supports the troops.

dannion brinkley.  that's a name i haven't heard in about 14 years.

Morgus

Quote from: Em Vee on January 03, 2013, 03:35:38 PM

dannion brinkley.  that's a name i haven't heard in about 14 years.
Noory has him on every year on Veteran's Day as well as a popin guest on shows like the Mayan end date show and probably will be on to ass-kiss on Noory's 10 year anniversary show this coming Sunday...

Sardondi

Yeah the on-air man-sex those two engage in is just not very appealing. 

Elflord

Sundown

God.  "Saved by the Light" was earth-moving for a 20 year old me back when it was published.  I even had a "C.I.A. - Compassion In Action" shirt.

Is this the guy that was struck by lighting? I do remember a couple years back when he told George that he "saved his life". How he saved his life I will never know. I guess hearing coast to coast at night kept death from collecting another soul. If you are near death, you can cheat it by using C2C like the LRAD weapon.

ItsOver

The Grim Reaper must be a Noory "hater."  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on January 14, 2013, 04:03:54 PM
The Grim Reaper must be a Noory "hater."  ;)
Yep, that's how he survived the pizza roll attack. Oh and the mexico kidnapping.

Jackstar

Brinkley & Wilcock go together like penis buyer and chocolate. Oops, how many typos is that? DISCLASSIFIED.