• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

McAfee

Started by elbee, December 11, 2012, 05:11:13 AM

elbee

Having heard his interview with Alex Jones and Joe Rogan,

Seems like a nice guy, a bit rude at times talking over people..

But did he murder his neighbour?

Ziz you have to check out the John McAfee story. Its like some crazy movie.

http://gizmodo.com/5960138/the-crazy-secret-journal-of-john-mcafee-volume-1

McPhallus

Quote from: El Bee on December 11, 2012, 05:11:13 AM
Having heard his interview with Alex Jones and Joe Rogan,

Seems like a nice guy, a bit rude at times talking over people..

But did he murder his neighbour?

I heard that he was forced out of the company when he ran around screaming it was the end of the world back when the Michaelangelo virus hit back in the early 90s.  Douche!

ziznak

yeah this guy seems like he's just some rich out of touch asshole that wants to play james bond on the world stage... He's got that air about him that he's just playing a role now that everybody is looking.... I doubt he actually murdered anybody BUT I'm not ruling it out... Does he not have the money to actually buy his way out of this?? he's in the right countries for it.

LacyWoodrow

I wonder how many viruses were created by these antivirus companys to generate hype. Lord knows how hard it is to get Norton off your computer, or use to be. I once uninstalled it off my dads laptop and it corrupted the registry and caused him to have to reformate his whole drive.

ziznak

I don't think we can blame the companies for viruses... that's what hackers are for.  Antivirus devs have non-stop demand I seriously doubt they would need to pull that "loser firefighter who is also an arsonist" shit.  This thread is more about one of the maniacal owners... yall check his lil homegirl out?  she's friggin 17 and sounds like a little sheltered rich girl... this shit disgusts me but I can't seem to not pay attention... I'm listening to the joe rogan interview now

Joe Rogan Podcast #290 - John Mcafee

DAE

Thanks for posting the Rogan.  I haven't heard it yet.   

Something still seems fishy about him running.  Even if he feels they are out to get him, he could still stay put locally and just use media coverage as his protection.  The law still has to go through the court process which would prove his innocence.  And if he is afraid for his life, he's sure not doing a good job at staying hidden and out of the limelight. Hard to know without being in his shoes.  Perhaps I should just listen to the interview....

ziznak

lol omg did you throw your recent george's up in the photoshop thread... awesome!

as for mcafee he's safe back in Merca again... so whats next? book deal? movie?